Why is Samsung the only sane choice for a smartphone if I don't want an iPhone?

Why is Samsung the only sane choice for a smartphone if I don't want an iPhone?

Other urls found in this thread:

asus.com/us/Phone/ZenFone-AR-ZS571KL/
youtube.com/watch?v=pVtB6Ms1DGk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

这是 OnePlus 3T 星辰黑,它用尽一年时间,突破工艺制造的极限,经受重重测试的考验,才得以和你见面。它冷峻有型,优雅神秘,吸走自然光,也引来惹人的目光。除此,它还拥有强悍的性能,不只是看着漂亮,更能漂亮地为你做更多。

Look into unlocked Android phones you can get on Amazon. Huwaii m8 is supposed to be pretty good.

> buying samsung
wew

>samsung
>sane choice

>samsung
enjoy your 900$ smartphone that's actually worth close to 500 at max

You don't need a consumer-whore-tier "smartphone". Procure a glorious nippon flip phone.

aaaaaaaaaand there's the fucking weeb

I have friends

come at me whitu piggu

Sony is god tier too. Samsung just gets shilled more.

>I have friends

Having friends means you must be a consumer whore zombie sheep?

I am waiting on this to come out:

asus.com/us/Phone/ZenFone-AR-ZS571KL/

Don't mind me, best phone coming through.

Just get a Moto like me. Fuck all that noise

It's not. Hard to believe but chinks have overtaken koreans. OnePlus, Huawei, Xiaomi etc.. have all better products than Samshit at any price point.

[desire to know more yadda yadda yadda]

>logic
>if bombs were illegal, then bombings wouldn't happen

youtube.com/watch?v=pVtB6Ms1DGk

Not if you want to spend 100$ max on a phone, then you go back to either chinkshit or samshit

still waiting on that sike (and those 8's)

no, but It makes it easier and more convenient to talk to friends

buy you wouldn't know that

>no, but It makes it easier and more convenient to talk to friends

A phone is a phone, moron. But you wouldn't know that.

it's not tho

J7, look it up.

>if bombings were not illegal, we wouldn't see an increase
either it's legal or it isn't, so which side of the coin looks best to you now?

What kind of battlestations do they hook you up with in the CIA shitposting division? What OS and software do they implement on critical systems with network access, where privacy and security is priority? I know they only store/transfer important data on servers within their private intranet, isolated from the web. But I do wonder how vigilant & anal the policies are when it comes to validating bootloaders, kernels, browsers, etc., on workstations designed for cia agents communicating with targets/assets on places like popular social media platforms... e.g. shitposting on Sup Forums after a major release from wikileaks- to minimize any potential damage or further exploitation of leaked intelligence, or b8ing Rakeesh into ratting out his whole group of terrorist friends on Twitter. Do they have a completely fresh browser written from the ground up.... or do they fork FF, Chromium, etc.? What about the NSA?

Damn. Working in the tech field for some high level secret gubmint agency and having the opportunity to play with state of the art hardware, or even witness some of the true capabilities of modern software.... sounds really fucking comfy and neat as hell.

>if only I were more intelligent and wasn't so fucking retarded
Anyone here want to lend me 15 IQ points?

sage
a
g
e

>Sony is god tier too.

can't tell if bait

Oops. Wrong thread.

any answers to this are still welcome :^)

>implying Samsung is a sane choice

> spend 100$ max on a phone

this is why you are poor

Enjoy your meme edges

>spending less money is why you have less money
How dumb are you?

>TouchJizz
>more expensive than Applel and barely worth half the price in a year
>no updates
>sane
Maybe if you're a terrorist.

>using the smiley with a carat nose

Usually some customized version of Loonix. Or just everything Applel if the security doesn't need to be 100% proof but they want to actually do shit.

Also most leaks and the likes come from social engineering or shitty oversight, so your software doesn't matter too much.

>sane
>touchwizz
>bloatware
>lag
>"sane"

because......you're retarded ?

I want to buy a op3t but should I if I don't care about rooting, flashing, or the dev community?

After years of android I decided to go return to Apple and haven't looked back. iOS is better than lag droid imo

Does touchwizz seriously still lag in 2017? Why doesn't samsung just use stock android?

>implying 红米 Note 3 is not a sane choice

>not using the smiley with a carat nose

>:^)

good question. my guess would be that majority of customers like kiddie fisher price touchjizz interface

Not just that, Samsung is synonymous with android to them.

It's a great phone. Snappy as an iphone

>using the smiley with a carat nose

Hopefully Pixel 2 will fix that.

This

congratulations on your series of nonsense posts

Bombs are perfectly legal. Killing people with bombs isn't.

Just go Lenovorola or full chink, retard

4*

Bombs are only legal if they're registered with the BATFE.

Nokia is still good

But that's wrong.

Wrong faggot. You can buy tannerite and anfo ingredients and mix them for use on site with no license or permit in most jurisdictions of the US as long as the planned use is legal (shits n' gigs, stump removal, etc.).