>tfw no cum tube pc

Remove leds, faggot.

Big empty desk

fuck that clean soulless shit

That's actually the single worst place to mount your monitors
Way to pleb

but then cables

is it me or the left speakers higher?

Lcd display contact lenses are the only way to use a computer.

>no sub

pleb

I think he means monitor speakers.

>having woofer on desk

Retard.

Name one benefit for cables.

If he knew what he was doing he would've set up the correct minitors so that he wouldn't need a sub, but you can tell immediately by the joke of a placement that he has no fucking idea what audio is and just wanted a picture to shitpost with

>but the woofer on desk
Retard.

>no mousepad

Is that a NAD amp? Props on that at least.

put*

take this shit to reddit where people will pretend it's amazing

Actually I'm not autistic so I can live with slightly degraded sound quality and keep the speakers off the desk so it doesn't look like shit you virgin.

would be good if it had 3 monitors and a non cringeworthy case/hidden pc ... just autistic to expose it like that

>he couldn't even spent 30 seconds on google learning how to use his $200+ monitors
>B-B-But they told me klipsch was good sound!

You don't even have to set them up autistically, you just have to NOT do what you just did
What you did is basically the only wrong way

Yes that is what I said.

>not autistic
>hangs speakers in the worst possible place just to not have them on his empty desk

At least you aren't a virgin right?

>ultrashort monitor
>no mousepad
>wireless mouse
>dusty case
>cum-cooled loop
>speakers in worst possible position
Shithead/10

>Actually, I'm not autistic, but my autism will not allow me to use this fairly expensive product properly, because having speakers on a desk is clearly not what "normal" people do
>normal people hang their speakers from the wall in odd, overly complicated setups instead of placing them on their desk

Less or no leds and this would be perfect/10

The lights are a Hue lightstrip, so the colour can be changed or they can be turned off.

most retarded shit I've ever seen
also completely soulless

Looks pretty good, tbqh.

Nobody has mentioned it, but isn't that speaker placement terrible even with the horns on the tweeters?

>particleboard desk
>worst speaker placement
>dragon on the case
You're such a tool.

It's real wood, not particle board you fucking cuck m8

Get the fuck out my thread, dumb cunt

pleb here, what is wrong with the speaker placement?

also OP the setup is pretty cool

It's the worst way for like 4 seperate reasons

LMAOING @ THIS THREAD

ITT: Jelly virgins who are asshurt that their shitty weaboo wallpaper battlestations with anime figurines will never be this good

ahahaha

i would have done it differently but i like it.

>Extreme bass reflections from corner
>Worst possible echo
>At the beginning of the room harmonics (you don't want a speaker at an end of the room or exactly midway), causing worse vibrations
>Tweeters not on a planar level with ears, losing high frequencies
>Not equilaterally arranged, causing possible stereo inaging issues
>If speaker has a rear port, basically alters the entire sound to the damping of the empty wall behind it
>Having an empty hard and soulless room to create more reflections and echo
Don't put them in corners, don't put them against walls, don't put them elevated that far from your ears, don't put them on a wall/stud mounted stand
Basically do the opposite of what op did

I didn't even know that tiny thing was supposed to be a sub but; Bass is supposed to be fired off the wall.

AUTISM

Shame I didn't zoom in to the amp controls, I have the bass turned all the way up.

I hope that makes you cry

I put my speakers on stands that are next to my desk
Best possible sound, best possible convenience, no space used on desk (for excess energy drinks)

haha glad my monitor has speakers then

No it isn't, that's why speakers aren't supposed to be next to walls
You're gonna sit there and actually tell me bass reflections are a good thing?
Maybe you deserve a retarded fuccboi setup like op

well, there's a point here. this is all true about monitor placement.

i fucking hate to rag on it at all because obviously there's a lot of work that went into it, although those wall mounts might be adjustable.

but i don't like the 3 axis rotation of the speakers. yes, those upper room corners WILL most likely bass-trap.

now, yeah, theoretically he could take a fucking microphone and a pink-noise convolution profile of his room and send it away to a tech and get an EQ profile that would correct a lot of it. but i don't see a high quality 40 band EQ there.

no. at least not with monitors. that's why most decent studio subs use passive radiators. because it's hard to place them away from walls.

no really if he's doing any audio work, or if he wants to have top notch sound, this is a problem that will be instantly discernible. it's not some audiophile bullshit. there will be noticeable distortions, resonant peaks that hurt your ears and messed up sound.

i'm guessing the monitors still sound better.

i don't know, maybe in venue applications with fifty 21" speakers they do something with reflections. but not in a personal office.

I didn't say "sub" once
>bass is supposed to reflect off of walls
Jesus fuck did you come striaght from the mexican border car scene?

whether it's a sub or a 5 inch monitor, it still has bass.

cue charging comics

Then whoever finished that wood did a shitty job of it. Might as well have got particleboard because it would look the same.

>Monitor placement
>Shit keyboard

>corner will bass trap
Are you retarded or just ignorant?
That's the opposite of what happen, clearly as OP you have no idea and are just making things up to cover your retarded placement and all the effort spent for a terrible outcome
Also "calibration" is not what you do for good audio, not even fucking close. That's like Bose-tier memeage
And bass doesn't mean there's a sub, and sub usually doesn't even mean a woofer in a speaker, but a seperate discrete unit, which is generally bad for a good frequency response

It's an Ikea kitchen top

yes, the corner will bass trap.

yes, calibration can really help.

yes, like i said, bass management is necessary in everything bigger than an emergency wind up radio.

>but a seperate discrete unit, which is generally bad for a good frequency response

you should look into crossovers n stuff.

But what's with the cum-pump?

>Both firefox and edge pinned.
How can you fuck up this bad?

Fun fact: that's not OP's cum. He sucks it out of other men.

>But a hard ass three way corner of drywall and paint will totally trap noise!
>An empty apartment room doesn't have an echo or reflections, only venues with open-air speakers!
>You actually WANT the speakers as close to the hard wall as possible
>You actually WANT the sound waves to begin at the periodic center! Harmonic hums mean it's good!
>lol haven't you heard of crossover that means all speakers work with perfect uniformity bro how do you not know that bro it's a crossover I just learned about it bro!
If OP is actually curious there's plenty of monitor placement and studio acoustic setup guides online that aren't /hpg/-tier brandwhoring garbage

Duh

OP doesn't even swallow like a good boy. He selfishly uses all the cum to cool his PC. SAD.

the NAD is good, but you could upgrade your speakers when you get an extra $400

klipsch of that kind aren't the greatest

>But a hard ass three way corner of drywall and paint will totally trap noise!

yep. bass, mostly. hard = reflective.

>An empty apartment room doesn't have an echo or reflections, only venues with open-air speakers!

yes, actually, it does. venues have different sorts of problems.

>You actually WANT the speakers as close to the hard wall as possible

no that's wrong. why are you referencing my post

>You actually WANT the sound waves to begin at the periodic center! Harmonic hums mean it's good!

nobody is discussing this in the entire thread.

>lol haven't you heard of crossover that means all speakers work with perfect uniformity bro how do you not know that bro it's a crossover I just learned about it bro!

get better at audio, i guess.

>If OP is actually curious there's plenty of monitor placement and studio acoustic setup guides online that aren't /hpg/-tier brandwhoring garbage

i'd recommend he check those out instead.

How short do you have to be for that to be an acceptable height for the monitor?

Ew why are you cooling your pc with cum?

his chin would have to be roughly level with the surface of the desk.

my desk is in a big walk in closet, i have the monitors mounted on the walls to either side of me, with a big square of thick rug behind them. i stapled the rug into layers like in pic related.

It's free

Post the awful cable management since you've conveniently cropped it out.

I use an ikea cable tray

And that makes you exempt from posting it? Pathetic.

Yes

Very nice user, I approve of all except speaker placement.

>led ligthing isn't along the entire desk edge
>ruining expensive monitors with shitty placement
>everything is clean white and subtle beige/brown except for his background, which is yellow as shit
>ruining symmetry by putting his case on the desk
>monitors aren't even angled the same
>the fuckign left monitor is pointing downwards more than the right
>want to keep his setup clean but allows a clusterfuck of tubing and pcb to his left
what a waste

All these salty unemployed neckbeards, lmao.

I like it OP except for your speaker placement. That is fucking stupid as shit, like WTF were you thinking?

I don't take photos of my desk/room as I am sure someone I work with would recognize it. And I have a career not a job, unlike most of these salty shits.

I have a studio table, key-board tray, tabletop top for cintiq drawing tablet and a raised area behind it for my 27inch reference monitor.

My "desktop" is a traditional table, with a hidden area for my PC since i don't care to look at it. All costume watercooled like yours except, clear liquid and no glass case, as hidden. keyboard/mouse in key-board pull out try, large open table where 34 curves gaming monitor sits and speakers like yours are on eide side of desk, on floor stands with slightly down sloped foam shock absorbers.

No visible, wires, wires keyboard/mouse as I don't need wireless. Any wires like that are tied and hidden underneath table area.

No barren walls like yours. Drawings stuff I made or have printed ( no ching-chong potato cartoons or meme / movie posters. No flashing lights, as that's gay as shit. )

That's basically it, thanks for reading.

what audio interface are yall using with these studio monitors? is it really worth the 500 or so for a speaker setup like that?

reddit/10

I'm using a Dragonfly Red DAC to the amp

> is it really worth the 500 or so for a speaker setup like that?

you can easily spend 10,000 good dollars on a studio sound set up. returns begin diminishing, but it's not audiophile cringe by a long shot.

fuck, 500 dollars? a proper pci-e audio interface, from Digigram or RME or Lynx, such as you find in professional applications, for venues, studios, law enforcement, military, large building PA setups, the interface alone can run from five to twenty thousand dollars. as far as i know the cheapest MADI interface out there will run 10k, and that's without speakers and amps.

you have balanced audio to the speakers from amp or no?

speaker wire is never balanced

Aren't XLR cables?

I was looking at these for a speaker setup

the rme madifx is like $1500
but what are you going to do with a 3x64 channel i/o? completely useless for home application
I don't think you know what madi is

xlr are line level and go to the speakers' built in amps symmetrically, yes. op is using passive speakers with an amp though, which requires bog standard speaker wire pairs

>completely useless for home applications

which is why you probably won't see them in home applications

probably

it's just wrong.

I like the clean minimalist look. OCD thanks you.

can never unsee

Except you can see from the desk that the photos wasn't 100% square on, so thats why that line means nothing

my GOD not even the desk is straight

fuck this battlestation. i'm out.

I don't like milk liquid cooling and speaker angle looks to steep. Floating monitor is very clean. Glowing desk? I think backlight behind the monitor is better. Also with that kind of budget why not go with a larger display?

It's a 38UC99, it's pretty big.

The LEDs look exaggerated in the photo because of my phone camera, they're more subtle to the human eye.

Which model is that Ikea desk?

Also how did you get that lighting and doesn't it blind you with that light?

No one has mentioned it, but look how fucking far away the computer monitor is. When sitting comfortably how would you see any detail?