Why aren't you using 18 inch laptop? Manletism?

Why aren't you using 18 inch laptop? Manletism?

Portability and my 14 inch has more than enough power

Constantly on the move, I'd get even less than 15.6 but the place I was buying it from didn't have any 14". I guess it's fine if it's a workstation but very uncomfortable if you're mobile.

because an 18 inch laptop with a 1080p screen is India tier

get a 15 inch with a 4k screen poorfag

You losers look like stallman using your tiny ass laptops in public. Like you cant hold a conversation andbevenbleave the house without a computer. Hurrr I'm programming at the party durr durr fucking casuals notbeven running Pokémon distro of loonix.

Yea, because who doesn't want to lug around a gravestone-sized slab of plastic and shit.

prefer phone

Why would anyone want to hold a conversation or leave the house. Like, at all.

Fuck off fucking casuals

Tiny cuck
>not using a 21" laptop
It's like you're a manlet or something
Yes I literally own one

Because laptops are for mobility and I have a 30 inch monitor for my desktop.
What sort of poorfag doesn't have more than one computer?

I already have enough back problems, thanks though

lol that is straight up meme tier

is that you in the picture?

>not using Inbuilt TV remote
Cuck

>he's not actually a beautiful Asian woman
Plebbest of plebs

Yeah i'm a qt korean man

Because I use my laptop for portability, 12.1" masterrace.

Cause there is no 18" in 4:3

For what purpose?

>my 14 inch has more than enough power
he thinks screen size is related to computing power
TOP KIK

Not him but larger laptops mean more room for components and better cooling, allowing for more powerful, hotter, high-end chips to be used

And while this is true, it doesn't necessarily mean they're using said high-end chips. I've seen 17" laptops using Celerons.

Not him but power is for desktops, laptops are for portable computing.

Some people need that power in a mobile form factor, which is why these ridiculous SLI workstation laptops exist

I mean, I personally don't need it and prefer a desktop, but I'm not other people

Yeah, some people. Most don't.

Because I don't want to drag around something so massive. And the benefit is quite low in the end since I'll be docking my laptop to bigger screens when on a workstation.

>Some people need that power in a mobile form factor
what, what job needs this kind of power in field???

None. He is just retarded.
Anyone who needs a lot power when mobile just uses a ssh-connection to random datacenter

Because the point of a PORTABLE computer is to be as portable as possible without massively affecting your productivity. Unless you're going half blind, a 12-13" screen is perfectly fine.

> 18inch
>1080p

Ultrabook masterrace here. 13.3", 3.2lbs, 6hrs battery life. Even plays games. You >14" guys are compensating.

That's not a mac

>6hrs battery life
That's some 2011 tier shit, user.

hrs battery life
>That's some 2011 tier shit, user.
and what is good battery time according to you?
That pretty good time there.

Why aren't you using 18.4 inch laptop? Manletism?

8h -12h.

These monster laptop appeal to young adults getting their first apartment or going off to college. They want something large because this is their primary display. Once you collect a TV and desktop monitor smaller laptops become more desirable.

>He uses a 18" laptop
>He doesn't use a glorious 21" laptop

get out manlet

I am using a 27" desktop tho

People who travel a lot I guess

I'm not a big guy, UUUU or otherwise.

>implying battery life matters much once its got past 3-5 hours
It really doesn't usually need to last for more than a couple of hours, there's generally an outlet wherever you'd need to use it for longer than that.

You're not wrong but with laptops that normally last more, you don't have to worry about this shit at all while if the best you can do is just 6h makes you anxious about doing something that might need more performance or using higher display brightness. Besides there are scenarios like intercontinental flights and ghetto airports that barely have any sockets.

Besides let's not forget that it doesn't get better with time, so a laptop lasting 6h today will struggle to 4-5h in 1-2 years.

I love how gaming laptop get uglier and uglier with time and only having enouch power to use chrome. I light weak laptop can still be usefull but a heavy weak laptop is the shitest of the shits

A transcendentalist producer who needs to do all video editing in national parks

Nah, the GOP is selling off the national parks, so he can buy one and have electricity installed.

M18x R1 here.

Suck it manlets.