Tfw your shitty old processor from 5 years ago and nearly every Intel CPU in existence is outselling Ryzen

>tfw your shitty old processor from 5 years ago and nearly every Intel CPU in existence is outselling Ryzen

Another AMDisaster

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/hwsurvey
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just lol @ AMD

those have been out for a lot longer retard

>tfw still comfy with my i7 ivy bridge

>best selling
>of all time
>comparing much older processors to much newer processors

wew
e
w

I'm not even planning to fucking buy Ryzen and this is just funny.

oiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii veeeeeeeeeeeeeeey

>store.steampowered.com/hwsurvey
>that variation between February and March
Welp, looks like AMD is dead and over.

Now that's one ugly Cirno.

That's not all time, this is weekly sales

It's hilarious because the top processor is the i7-7700k, which is the processor that was shown to destroy Ryzen in all the reviews

Ryzen was basically just a big marketing campaign for the 7700k in disguise

Biggest problem with Ryzen is the price

AMD was supposed to be for poorfags, nobody is gonna buy that overpriced shit

Hilarious, Ryzen completely flopped. Death to AMD finally after years of shitty CPUs soon they will be bought by INTEL kek

>muh launch benches

>bulldozer is selling better than ryzen
>so is a quadcore kaveri
Bullshit

Why do people keep insisting posting benchmarks that use only 2-4 threads. Ryzen is clocked a little lower but have 100% more threads than a 7700k. Things are going to start using more threads soon and the 7700k will be going right in the trash unless Intel makes a 8c16t processor that is more efficient and clocked higher for 500 bucks. I thought Sup Forums is supposed to know this shit?

>BUT INTEL IS STRONK! I-IT MUST BE, I BOUGHT THEIR CPU AFTER ALL
Why do you think?

>Broadwell completely outselling shitty Ryzen
Good job proving OP's point. AyyMD is finished.

>bulldozer out selling broadwell
Good point, maybe I should buy a bulldozer. At least by your logic

>Things are going to start using more threads soon

Yeah, AMD said the same thing when it first launched its FX chips.

Look, there's no point in trying to predict the way things will turn out to make your purchase perform better. That's just fucking retarded. You might as well start looking at star charts.

If you're happy with your purchase that's great. But don't start down this bullshit road of "just wait guys, everything will start parallelizing soon" as you can't possibly predict one way or another if it will. You buy the best you can afford for what it will perform at right now.

Yeah i didn't purchase shit, I'm just not a bias lemming jumping in the shill wagon.

Because they don't know how processors work?

>ever believing anyone wasn't mentally ill when they said that a CMT processor would gain support
It's like you were looking for a meme to fall for

>muh memory speed
Literally fake news.

Hey, thanks for the image referencing the i7, now post the one for Ryzen

They were likely trying to provide a platform for which more multithreaded apps could be created with FX. You can see them trying to force more games to use multithreading by having 8-core consoles with shit per-core performance; forcing developers to code for parallel processing in order to squeeze every bit of power out of the machine.

Someone has to pave the road before people are willing to drive.

I can't even fathom what it's like to be emotionally invested in a corporation and live vicariously through them and act like their competitors murdered your family.

It is half the price of the cpu it is competing against. Ryzen 7 isn't a gaming chip.

Shhh, yes, yes they totally will, any day now, you can go back to hugging your Vishera and wishing it was an i3.

Yeaaaah...I'm this guy btw. I have an i7 and been with intel for 5 years now but ryzen looks very appeasing to me.

You don't choose what CPUs you compete against. It sucks vs Intel's current lineup.

At least bulldozer is cheap

Ryzen has horrible price performance

Just Waitâ„¢

Sup Forums is populated with eternal summerfags that literally hope AMD goes out of business so that Intel can stagnate the CPU market artificially for another 10 years

I bought one OP

yeah dude it's hilarious, i bet lisa su is laughing all the way to the bank

This isn't for Ryzen you sneaky kike