/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/zP789wR

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic v1.4
my.mixtape.moe/aijpuk.jpg

>Chink Shit Infographic "Eiaosi's a Shit Edition"
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• BunkerAnon returns with an update on the chinese products he's using in his bunker • Your daily Chinese Mint update • user's new FPV Racer quadcopter shows up • user speedtests his Netac N530S SSD • user receives wireless cables set up for his Shure SE215 • user's new NodeMCU arrived Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

gearbest.com/ugreen-usb-cable-_gear/
s.aliexpress.com/bEn63aiu
gearbest.com/tablet-pcs/pp_590393.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

• user posts webm of his new knife Forgot to include you, sorry.

RF modulator m8

How can I get my SNES plugged up to this thing? What chink item do I need?

Soonfeed me please

Is there a chink solution?

No

LG G5 vs Zuk Z2?

There's always a chink solution if you look hard enough.

Will a 75 to 300 ohm VHF/UHF matching transformer work?

I'm retarded

Z2.
G5 was a complete disaster.

Literally above your first post you utter mongoloid.

How much longer before your bunker is complete bunker bro?

Shit is looking awesome. I wish I could live in a bunker! You can't get more based then that.

What's all of your favourite bootleg items from aliexpress?

I know I'm retarded but I do need both an RF modulator and the transformer.

TV>UHF/VHF transformer>RF modulator

Chink Raybans

Last pair got stolen lel

fug. bought a pair of rep raybangs. went to check the store today and it's completely gone. tracking number says it shipped out of hk yesterday. did I get chinked and can you still dispute and get refund if I did?

>bought 150 things last sale
>now all the sellers are messaging you
whaaaaat
isssss
goooooing ooooon aaaaaaaaahhh

If normal Chinese clothing sizes are smaller than regular ones, how do the plus sizes work? If something gives 120cm for a bust measurement but is 5XL, is that just the clothes being smaller in general or is it going to be too fucking big?

Can you post link to them?

Currently considering the Xiaomi Mi MIX and I need someone to talk me down. My heart can't take another episode of chinkshit buyer's remorse.

Best micro usb cables to get from Goybeast? I have some 'points' on there i want to use

I have it, works fine for me and I'm happy with it but if you want some negative points with maximum nitpicking on it then here you go:
- Expensive, alternatives for the spec can be found cheaper elsewhere
- Not actually edge to edge, close but not quite
- Piss poor camera with no image stabilisation
- Will potentially shatter if you drop it from knee height and no chance for warranty outside of China
- Phone is slippery without the case and putting on the case makes the phone wide and destroys one of the selling points of it
- Poor custom ROM support
- MIUI aggressively kills every running app and makes things such as Android Wear a pain to use, massive tweaking needed to get it somewhat less aggressive
- Limited 4G band support
- Cannot fit in most VR phone holders, it would be pixelated to hell if it did fit
- No SD card slot
- Mono speaker

If you can handle most of the above then you just got convinced that you want the phone, throw your money away already.

>If something gives 120cm for a bust measurement
why worry about size names when the seller provides measurements?
just take your own measurements of yourself/clothes that fit you
and compare them to the seller's table to pick the correct size

>59696270
Best micro usb cables to get from Goybeast?
gearbest.com/ugreen-usb-cable-_gear/

Bump

Post pictures of your bust for reference

anyone got le max 2?

s.aliexpress.com/bEn63aiu

Anyone have any experience with OTG SD USB adapters? I'm going on a road trip and want to use my phone to move files from the SD to a thumb drive. Can these transfer files between 2 drives without copying?

is it safe to pay with your credit card on dhgate

Best bluetooth headphones? KZ HDSE are out of stock and I like on or over-ears for extra comfiness when I'm commuting, and extra battery life.

Also where do you get meme hats/socks from? Aliexpress? I've only bought shit off Dealextreme and Gearbest.

I had stuff like that happen before. It normally works out okay, but you might have got chinked.

Maybe... Can you repeat the question?

>move without copying
???

>transfer files between 2 drives without copying

That picture triggers me

Looks like Gaybeast and Banggood did a stock clearance on HDSEs

You know nothing of images that trigger.

Zuk Z2 or the Redmi Note 3/4?

Buying as a present. I already have owned the Redmi Note 3 Pro for a year and still like it.

>some kid just discovered this image and has been reposting it 24-7 for the last week
god damn it

the store had few dozen reviews and 5-20 orders on the more popular models. the sunglasses looked like perfect replicas without the rayban branding and there were handful of reviews on various items. I think aliexpress bans 1to1 counterfeits. hopefully I get my shit.

Don't count on it but it's quite possible. The USB multi card reader I have will only accept being one drive (put two SD cards in it and only one show up). It also has a USB port on it and that works independently.

You're probably going to get them. I bought a bootleg gameboy game and the store and ad got pulled, but it still eventually showed up in my mail.

This is literally the gayest Sup Forums-tier forced horse cock mememery I've seen in years, I'd say go back to Sup Forums but you're probably better of on Facebook.

>you're probably better """"of"""" on Facebook.
Really now?

Bluedio R. Good sound.

oh BTW, not Bluedio T2s, sounds like the R's through a blanket or something.

That feel when no cute Chinese girlfriend.. I know that feel

talk about getting chinked

Transfer without copying to the phone first.

Which one do you have?

can I get a suggestion for earphones under $20. I have already tried xiaomi pistons, kz ate. should I get the rock zircon

try the seahf/ty hi-z 150 ohm if you want to try a pair of earbuds

open or closed headphone?

How can zukkshills even complete?

>Better Antutu than Huawei Honor 6X

Impressive.

Aside from one great Italian guy, there's no other Custom ROM maker for the LeEco Cool 1 Dual, so I'm thinking of trying out Chinese Custom Roms.

I know that Chinese ROMS = malware, so I'll try the ones that doesn't seem to be that bad.

Anyone knows something about some ROM maker named ycjeson? Can he be trusted?

How come DHGate stopped accepting PayPal?

lol, why didn't you just ask in /vr/ where you originally posted the crt?

>want to use refund money in my paypal account
>ali doesnt accept them

how does anyone buy from chink sites if they don't accept PayPal?

alipay you stupid nigger

wut about other chinky sites

>• user speedtests his Netac N530S SSD (Cross-thread)
hm, this got me thinking about an mSata ssd for my t430s. MY samshit 250gb one is slowly getting too small

rca to rf modulator you fool!

>150ohm earbuds
>have to drag an amp everywhere you go

Why

Not much is happening now. its probably from the roots i cut off when moving it

dhgate has 6x gopro 4 for only 80$ a piece? how are they so cheap?

What is a good and cheap (even non-touch) chink screen for the raspberry pi?

acquired xiaomi mi mix, but it's on chinese MIUI and need google botnet apps that i presume are on global MIUI

im pretty pussy to flash it, but how do i switch between the two? so far i've tried:
- updater app using downloaded Global MIUI .zip file, fails
- chinese miui software recovery to install by picking a zip file, following random guide on google

Where to buy Doogee Shoot 1?

So I just bought this tablet.
Tell me how much I fucked up
gearbest.com/tablet-pcs/pp_590393.html

One store is still processing my order, now for 6 days. Not shipped yet.
If I cancel my order it's cancelled immediately, right? Like the seller doesn't have to accept it as well

You mean how are they so fake?
Dhgate sells fakes openly

lower that light m80
your plant is stretching too much. you might as well try some cropping while you have something you won't miss, too

The seller has to accept.

>Try to order Romoss Sense 6
The seller denies the order saying that they can't ship the batterybank because my country got new restrictions on these Li-Ion due to samsung's fuck ups

>Order same thinkpad T61 9-cell battery that has same amount of Wh
No messages from the seller what so ever. I'm getting worried that they are not able to send it.

Fuck me, I guess I'll order 20 of those 18650 and create my own battery bank for my laptop and my phone. Then I would be able to shitpost 24h which is good for a long work day with out a charger with high CPU usage

Use a Taobao/Ali agent then

Request bootloader unlock permission, then you flash global MIUI on there.

Impressive camera

I hope it's as cheap as Mi4C

Gearbest, Banggood, IBuyGou, Honorbuy, DealExtreme, Giztop, Zapals and a bunch of other chinky sites all accept paypal.

will dhgate chink your credit card

Anyone?

Looks like shit though.

Jealous zukkshill lol

Bluedio T4

Couldn't they at least try?
I'm sure the mi5 can take better images, that sample looks like shit.

Bootloader unlock isn't required to flash official roms

Instead of cancelling it like a cuck, extend processing time, open dispute and threaten them with one star review unless they ship it for free.
With these chinks you need to be tough.

I would like to watch downloaded files on my TV. What would be the easiest and cheapest way to do this? I assume streaming phone or laptop to the TV? What kind of cable would I need?

By having a usable camera in their phones?

Right now the Mi5c is more expensive than the Mi5 so i don't get the point. Mi5 is SD820 and the Mi5C basically has an equivalent of the SD625 so it's a massive performance downgrade for $5 more.

Mi4C is half the price and much faster.

>dual-LED flash and OIS
it has neither, nice joke of an article, cuk

>caring about the camera in your phone
Pictures will be shit anyway

Just buy a proper camera with a chink lens

no worries my friend i have it outdoors at this very moment its in full sunlight!
i really hope its a female plant for reasons.

my parents still dont know what it is i told them its a special plant.
my mother has one plant as well now

>parents still don't know

Every parent has been a normie, they know what it is

Any lens you recommend for my canon m ?

could anyone recommend a good chink camera? or should i just do like

they're sensitive enough to not need an amp

That lens in the picture is fun.
But still a blurry mess.

Ebay has a lot of old lenses, just buy a mount adapter on aliexpress and buy old lenses to have fun with.

Pic related is taken with the Fujian lens. The lens in the pic is a €20 135mm f/3.5 lens with 12 blades. Much, much better.