>-1.46%
>-1.46%
>-1.46%
>-1.46%

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/hwsurvey/cpus/
store.steampowered.com/hwsurvey/directx/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You mean three high end desktop processors not even out for a full month has gained that much?

Daaaaamn.

steam is full of retards, you can tell most of them are using shitty laptops and the desktops are all dumb shit like i5 + 750 ti

Leeches, the lot of you

>gained
Gained what? It shows that AMD has lost ground in the month of march, much larger than the previous 4-6 months following.
Guess what that means.
>Ryzen is shit, i should just buy Intel and be done
Can't wait for the buyers remorse to hit them in the coming months

This.

store.steampowered.com/hwsurvey/cpus/
>43.84% - 2 core cpu
>50.08% - 4 core cpu

Also,
>1366 x 768 - 23.26%

Actually, >8 cpus +0.08% (Windows)
>8 cpus +0.10% (macOS / hackintosh)
>8 cpus +0.26% (Linux), jan->feb +0,66%
Those are most likely Rizen 7 cpus.

steam is also used by almost 14 million people daily.

and more people own 1080s and 1070s than the entire polaris lineup. don't count out a majority of them using budget hardware.

Your messaging is off. Stop trying so hard.

>48,14% use a less than 1920x1080 res.
>1920x1080 - 45.26%
store.steampowered.com/hwsurvey/directx/

>TOP 10 GPU = 17,38%
Also, +
>HyperThreading 55.19%

So yeah, this

>Another intelshill thread

Most steam users are ultra poor fags using 5-10 year old notebooks. They mostly play F2P garbage, or only a couple multiplayer games. I have no idea why anyone considers it a benchmark for anything other than what the hardware trends are for NEETs.

Maybe, but the point I'm making is that the ratio of Intel:AMD was higher in march than the months following it.
Even if Ryzen sold fifty thousand, Intel had to have sold quite a bit more than that to create the difference we see and it's most likely from people who were waiting for Ryzen and were let down because they rode the hype train (actually, it's most likely they were waiting for price drops from Intel)
For AMD to gain any share, they have to sell more than 1 CPU for every 5 CPUs between AMD and Intel sold. AMD lost market share, so without all the given information, it can be speculated that Intel sold roughly 4 times as many CPUs as AMD during march in order for AMD to lose market share.

>Your messaging is off
Wut?

Stop shilling so hard, because you're grasping at straws.

>You mean three high end desktop processors

The vast number of steam users are running two cores and four threads. The number of people who buy the latest i7 just to play games is actually quite low.

I'm not sure what AMD were thinking when they decided to just offer 3 "high-end" CPUs priced higher than Intel's most expensive 1151 i7.

It seems obvious that those things won't sell well since their target market is rather limited.

Perhaps this will change with the i5's, perhaps not. I really don't think Ryzen will be measurable on steam before they release laptop CPUs and APUs, though (laptops outsell desktops).

>steam is full of retards
That or actual children. There is obviously something wrong with full-grown men who play videogames all day.

> For AMD to gain any share, they have to sell more than 1 CPU for every 5 CPUs between AMD and Intel sold

Wrong, this does not apply to Steams CPU survey because it has the false premise that all current steam users have fixed never-changing computers.

>still using an i5 4690k
IT JUST WERKS

Still using a AMD A8-7600. It's fanless (unless full load for 20+ minutes) with a 140W TDP heatsink.

This makes it awesome and reluctant to upgrade.

33.3% (windoodle) and 44.7% (linux) increase in 8c cpus

I had kept the stock cooler for the longest time but was worried about the temperatures, despite no problems. Got a Noctua NHD-15 and I think I can keep the thing for a few more years

>check hardware survey page
>shows mac hardware
>50% of people use a Macbook Pro
>1.3% of people use a Mac Pro
I understand that most Mac users are retarded, but I didn't think they'd be this fucking retarded

Anyone who is not a professional or prosumer user is waiting for the R5 lineup.

The only people who bought R7 are buying for professional use or are delusional.

The Hardware survey doesn't adjust for new CPUs in the same system?

Who the fuck are you implying that I shill for?

Yeah, because wanting to play some games on your shitty laptop isn't a more reasonable and likely thing to occur than a bunch of kids shelling out fifty grand for a toaster with cool looking finish when daddy isn't "made of money" sweetheart. It's very clear the majority of mbp users could only afford the basic status symbol package my dude.

I understand that most Sup Forums posters are retarded but I didn't think they'd be this fucking retarded.

>using a gaming site as a measurement of CPU sales
gb2 /vint/

what was amd thinking?
likely this

>We need to make sure we get everything worked out for server cpus
>We need a massive field test
>The high end pc users will buy amd, but the low end may not if there are massive kinks
>Release the high end first, get shit sorted, release the mid and low end to a more user friendly environment.

1700 is the best cpu to buy right now.

*if you're poor

It's not a good representation, considering how many people use laptops with steam. If you could restrict the polls to desktop only, it would probably see gains for AMD.
If you look at the 8 core CPUs, there is a gain there, which would mostly be from Ryzen

also steam chooses who to poll at random

nothing better to judge the flop than q3 financial
q2 would be too early

1700x is the best cpu, 1700 would eat away those $90 you save in couple years at 3.9Ghz

Even when you pay 6.9cents/kWh?

count in inflation as well
it's 5-8% here and USD-local currency fluctuations ratio
those $70 become nothing for one time purchase in the long run compared to month to month spending

Because I bought it a month ago but am still waiting on my AM4 bracket from CoolerMaster.