Post more cancerous invention

Post more cancerous invention.
>Protip: You can't

That was easy

>Looks at a calendar
really made me think

You have to go back

Good. Stories will allow females in the office to get involved with spreadsheets in a way that was previously unavailable do to the inherent gender bias of the program. Bravo Microsoft.

Do you not understand? I called reddit cancer. Or are you a redditor and I just triggered you?

My sides have left the stratosphere

done

there are many social networks where people post mindless bullshit but there is only one that enforces that mindless bullshit is the only thing you can post

>tfw this was probably the reasoning
Women ruin everything.

what is stories?
i heard normies at work talk about it but i have no idea.

i have no idea how twitter even works... can you explain? there is so much alphanumeric bloat and uneven style sheets -- fuck mane i wished the old newsgroup/irc days would return... pretty much one of the reasons i use 4nippons is because of the simplicity.

fucking kek lad

some pictures/vids that your friends list can see for 24 hours.

Indeed OP. Stories were made for fucking normies with no attention span. I don't understand why they need to spread this shit on every app now.

Why does Excel need this feature though?

>What is Stories in Excel?

Basically:

/*hiiiiiiiI am a faggot liberal cuck with a nu-male haircut and trendy glasses #notmypresident ; i can #kodewithkarly ; cuz i am so progressive and liberal a women can be anything!*/

kek

/*hiiiiiiiI am a faggot liberal cuck with a nu-male haircut and trendy glasses #notmypresident ; i can #kodewithkarly ; cuz i am so progressive and liberal a women can be anything!*/

#include

std::string data;
ihttpstream url("blacked.com/");
while (getline(url, data))
{
}

}

>he he guys do I fit in yet? am i part of the cool club now lol?

Kill yourself.

Web 2.0

>reddit post formatting
You might have been here longer than him but you're still a newfag.

>SPACE SPACE SPACE SPACE SPACE
faggot

>unironicallyincludingwhitespaceinyourmessages>spriggydriggy

>Post more cancerous invention.

The whole April 1st thing.

Been using excel 2010 since forever, what else am I missing(for good)?

Easy

>social media built into the office software...

Now i have seen it all.

What the fuck is a Story?

It was a product of it's time. And that's ok.
It's the faggots that keep holding it up as the last word in terms of language design that are the cancer

Found the redditor trying to get replies for his epic screencap.

What would you recommend to use instead?

>all these people unironically believing that Microsoft Excel will have stories

Why is Sup Forums so gullible?

this

>fuck off retard
>APRIL'S FOOLS YOU JUST GOT PRANKED WE WERE ONLY PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO HAHA GOTCHA HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

Maybe because Pajeetsoft has been pulling this kind of shit lately.
A few years ago pic related would be April fools, now it's reality.

It depends, really. For low-level OS-focused tasks it is perfectly reasonable to use the language(s) it was written in. C, C++, and all the many many languages so eerily like it while claiming the opposite all have their applications. I come from an area where most code written is home brew code for non-linear optimization. And Ironically, Fortran 77-95 (if handled wisely) can be cleaner, more to the point, and supposedly more efficient than any of them (which is no real reason to me).
Julia is an interesting development for me. However, it's too young of a language to say anything really. Look what happened to Python after 14 years.
What I mean to say is that I am comparably language agnostic. I have a strong distaste for a "THE language" sort of mentality

So comments?

But couldnt you attach notes to Cells already?

Name a better language, go on. In 45 years nothing has surpassed it.

All the complaints I see thrown at C is that it doesn't perform security checks like overflows and such. I don't know of any language which allows you to not check things you know won't happen that doesn't have the same security problems.

I've probably been here longer than you. Stop getting so triggered just because I insulted your home sight.

(you), have an upvote

I guess Windows 10 Pro doesn't have this wonderful little feature. :)

Facebook Messenger

Honestly I'm not crazy about parts of C's syntax or the preprocessor. But that's my tastes and my personal use cases.

>connecting your Excel sheets to the botnet
use the offline option you pleb

I bet you have my redditor friend

>ends every sentence as if asking a question
This is how millenials talk nowadays.

end capitalism, this shit is degenerate

L I B R E O F F I C E