Steve Jobs died.

>what the fuck is going on at Apple?

it's like they don't even care anymore
>muh bluetooth headphones
>muh iphone camera
NICE YEAR APPLE

They literally don't.

Gets

This is symptomatic of Jobs being the driving focus to Apple innovation with in the company, and new Apple basically admitting they are a boutique PC company.

It will never be the same in Apple with out Jobs.

Jobs would be the guy that wrote that fired in less than an hour.
You can say everthing you want about the guy. He wasn't an enginneer, he was a theft, he was a dick, etc, etc. But we all agree that in his time at Apple, they created great overpriced products, and he cared for the mark.
Now there's only iPhones and virtue signaling.
At least I can hope that Apple eventual demise will bring the source code of all macOS. But it's all dreaming.

Noice

>the mark
The Brand. My fucking spic is hauting me.

>they created great overpriced products,
No, the only thing Jobs ever cared about was branding and image.

You're English isn't as good as you think. There are several mistakes here.

Niqqer, their computers had some solid fucking construction and the OS/UX was great compared to what was shipping on Windows machines at the time.
They've always been the king of UX. As long as the functionality is good, the best UX will win the hearts and minds of consumers.

They've basically shit on that now, abandoning their commitment to the best UX and quality products, and are coasting off of the momentum from the first half of the decade.

>You're English

>>You're English
Kek. Whoops, my first language is Hindi but even I can see all of the mistakes the wetback was making.

>A mouse made to not work with older windows

>UX
>Finder
>iTunes
>Photos
wat

I know that my english sucks, Pajeet.

Doesn't refute me. Branding implies lot of things, including little details that Cook's Apple have forgoten long time ago. Even the most Apple haters here know that them released some good products in their time, albeit overpriced.
>tfw a 2008 macbook pro 17" still has better screen than an average modern laptop

Poo in the loo Rajesh.

What mouse is it?
Is it good?
I'm looking for a good bluetooth mouse

i do

9/10 nice get

Surface mouse. It's $50 though.
Is there a cheap bluetooth mouse that doesn't look like a fucking Batmobile?

Looks nice.

Microsoft Designer
kit for 55
mouse for 27

Aren't they a bit thin? Seem like my hand would have zero comfort over long periods of use.

witnessed

>for 55
The price dropped? Noice

I'm a fingertipper

Fair enough, I guess everyone's different when it comes to how they hold the mouse, hadn't really thought of it. I'm mid between claw and palm I guess then going by your picture so without something rounder, it would just feel weird to me.
Does that mean larger mice feel too big for you?

I'm gripping the mouse more like between the claw and fingertip style. A "gamer" mouse is ridiculously big for me :) But the ultraportable ant-tier minimouses are worse.

Sensor at awkard location, probably sucks to use.

Why would you be proud to be an abomination of God

You continue to judge HARDWARE by its APPEARANCE.

I definitely don't use a gamer mouse, but I do use a larger mouse, the MX Master.

Design, appearance, materials... are big points in the hardware battle
many people don't care that much about specs

The balance of features is key
also price

Was this picture shopped?

It's literally the apple wired keyboard I'm using right now, with less spacing between the 3 parts of the keyboard and with a shitty color.

I took it from the same video as OP
its the real deal

Damn.

Even the caps key is similar, they just changed the led to the right side. I hope that if they go that way, they at least do a carbon copy of the first gen magic trackpad.

Checked

Got the MS Designer mouse, only shitty things are the click sound the buttons make and the wheel could be looser

>apple wired keyboard
Does apple even make this anymore though?

Yeah they do. I just bought one by the end of last year.

>Gay CEO
>Makes everything require multiple dongle penetrations to function

really makes you Think Different

Surprising, I've got one from years back. Thought that would have been left by the wayside for the godawful bluetooth version.

Anyone know the differences between these two mice other than colour.

That mouse looks very uncomfy

>no charger port on bottom
Poorfags will never understand.

The designer mouse is flatter than the surface mouse

apple clearly doesn't give a shit about anything that isn't a phone or tablet to the point they're axing entire product divisions and putting out shit like this crap where third parties like Logitech and Belkin have already been beating them for years.

99% of their business is from iPhone so they don't care about laptops/desktops/peripherals/accessories anymore, it's just an afterthought

of course this is all going to bite them in the ass bigtime but until then it's fun to watch

only difference should be the shape. Had the small one and loved it but i broke the mouse wheel. it doesn't need a bluetooth usb thing btw

Ah cheers anons, any idea if the buttons/wheel are different?

I do have the black one, but just curious if the other has nicer buttons.

It makes sense not to care as much what's really troubling though is them trying to force the iPad into replacing laptops when iPad sales are dropping and laptop sales are growing and iPad isn't a viable professional platform.

but God is gay tho..

Its beautiful

How can apple even compete

it's just a knockoff of Apple's keyboard you retard.

Apple's problem nowadays is poor leadership.

CEO of Samsung responded the next day that he is not only gay, but also waterproof.

>Implying modern day apple can even compete with the era of apple this clones

It's not.

Apple doesn't make fully-featured wireless keyboards.

And all their keyboards are white with an aluminium face.

This surface keyboard was made as a follow up to the Microsoft wireless designer keyboard. They just fixed the layout.

lmao... they added a fucking wireless option... that doesn't make it a knockoff..

lmao

it's a complete fucking knockoff. MS can't design shit anymore without copying Apple.

half the shit in Windows10 is from macOS too!

I have this kit.

It's sort of cool, but touch-typing is not great on it because the layout is very cramped, it's hard to find the arrow keys or to hit " without mistaking it for enter.

Apple's wired keyb has no Fn key, which makes the whole layout different.

The only thing they have in common is minimalistic low-key profile. Everything else is different.

>one key makes a design not a ripoff

Do you wear a helmet when you shitpost here?

>Doesn't require a dongle
That's all I want so it doesn't use the one pot on my surface

>dell

You fucking degenerate

If this was Sup Forums. Everyone would go nuts

>tfw gave up standard mice for M570
>tfw haven't looked back

also rockin' a standard Dell USB keyboard. Wish it was PS/2 but oh well.

IMHO, it is the same company as under him. Same strengths, same annoying shit bits.

Because the dell? What if I...

Shit, nice quints

Stop being completely delusional about your favorite billion dollar conglomerate brand. I'm not even defending Apple here but just please be realistic about what you see, stop lying to yourself to defend a fucking brand.

This is all irrelevant because apple doesn't care about pro users anymore.

You wont even be able to buy that keyboard in a few more years

it's confirmed, Apple will be bankrupt

>better screen than an average modern laptop

nice pic, saved

Why not just use ISO layout?

holy shit that looks horrible

Microsoft truly peaked with their Intellimice, and WMO.

Nicely gotten, but you kinda wasted it pal.

Apple cuckbois cant compete

It's sad

>112 percent

LOL

it's this

nice GET script

sorry no

fuck those things

Looks like a cheap HP AiO keyboard

>adobe maymays
>literally everything looks awful because macbooks and Apple screens are the Golden standard in design thanks to memes
Literally memes.
Also, I'm talking in relation to the computers I see here in shitskin Texas lad. Computers still come with 1366x768 TN eyecancer

>chiclet keyboards
>membrane
No.

what's wrong with the Bluetooth version?

>mfw my uni's computer lab has tons of fully working WMOs.

Apple's latest / biggest "innovations" in portable tech were basically about switching the focus of a certain kind of product, looking at it from a slightly different angle.

>iPod
It wasn't the first MP3 player, but it was the first one to get kinda integrated into a fully digital ecosystem when iTunes store came along. For the other players of the time you were left on your own to actually get files to play on the devices: they were not very appealing to people who didn't already rip their CD:s or acquire files illegally. iTunes itself just basically gave its users cheap-ish prices and a bit less annoying DRM than other legal music sources of the time (at least you could use the files whenever and wherever you wanted, they worked seamlessly with iPods, they culd be copied to several devices, they could even be burned on CD:s etc)

>iPhone
It wasn't the first touch screen phone, but it was the first to not be basically an awkward PDA with phone functionality added. It had all the simplicity of a phone or an audio player, but with some added functionality.Also fingers rather than a stylus.

>iPad
It wasn't the first tablet or tablet computer, but it was the first one that wasn't a shrunk down PC but rather a gigantic version of a smartphone

Building on this, could they really continue doing this? We already have portable devices in 4 sizes: watches, phones, tablets, laptops - and three of those come in very different shapes and sizes as well. When Apple made a big innovation, it (more or less) created a new product segment. Would there still be space for that?

Maybe Apple innovation would've died even if Jobs was there, maybe there just isn't currently more to do than mistakes.