Good day Wageslave. Hope you're having a great weekend - oh what's that? You're still at work?

Good day Wageslave. Hope you're having a great weekend - oh what's that? You're still at work?

Well, that's really too bad. I'm not doing too well either, you see. I spent the first 2.5 hours of my day grinding up my new character I made in WoW, but that got a little boring. So I went over to my personal home library to read a little about Macroeconomics and Fiscal policy, I'm found that basic income would in fact be the most effective social safetynet... ... For people like me that is!

Anyways I'm now practicing guitar and just wanted to drop by to give you a shout, read this when you can - not sure how late Mr. Goldberg will let you stay at work tonight, he was building his 4th home in Barcelona, was he not? Anyways, catch you later wageslave, good luck with whatever you're doing.

I found your post very accurate because I'm writing my PHD work right now.

It's hard and demanding.

After that I'll be playing Dark Souls 3 though so I'm happy.

PhD in toilet sanitation?

Meme away, i don't care.

Was your undergrad in applied toilet cleaning techniques and then your Master's Thesis in most effective toilet cleaning solutions?

No. Both were in canadian geopolitical relevancy and they ended up as empty sheets of paper.

But that means they would have had to have been about Polish geopolitical relevancy

This.

>no u!!!

oh user

You got burned son.

The insult does not really apply because everyone knows that Canada is infinitely more relevant than Poland.

Will leafland ever recover?

Don't even try to recover. It's over Pajeet.

>vomit is better than shit

lolno

>"Hello what do you know about Canada?"
>Well... It's cold, and it's north of the US, they have weed, they're really friendly and it's a big land mass! oh and they they have a cute Prime Minister! :33

>"What do you know about Poland?"
>Uhhh they're somewhere in Europe I think and they have perogi or something, a lot of them work as janitors in the UK, no I would not be able to point out Poland on an unmarked map.

this 2bh.

we're the most relevant irrelevant cunt

A FUCKING LEAF
AHHAHAHAHAHA...HOLY SHIT
LIKE...AHHAHAHAHHAA..WHAT...THE....FUCK.........A LEAF!!!!!!!!
OH MY GOD....HAHHAHA....JESUS.....CHRIST....MOHAMMAD....(PEACE BE UPON HIM)......AN...ACTUAL....FUCKING....LEAF....ON.....A......FLAG....LIKE….LITERALLY….AN…ACTUAL……HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…..”COUNTRY’S”….FLAG….WHAT….THE….ACTUAL….FUCK…..HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.....HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA...OH GOD....I'M.....I'M DYING....HAAHAHAHHAHA....I CAN'T....I CAN'T BREATHE.....HAAAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!
LIKE….WHAT…LE…FUCK….HHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…A..FUCKING…..LEAF!!!!!.....OF….ALL…HAHAHHAHAHHA…THE….THINGS….A…….LEAF!!!!!!!...HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…..WHAT……WERE…..THEY….THINKING!!!!!!!!
LMAOOOOO….JUST….FUCK….HAHAHHAHAHAHA….MY….FLAG…UP!!!!!!!!

A FUCKING LEAF

AHHAHAHAHAHA...HOLY SHIT

OH MY GOD....HAHHAHA....JESUS.....CHRIST....MOHAMMAD....(PEACE BE UPON HIM)......AN...ACTUAL....FUCKING....LEAF....ON.....A......FLAG....LIKE….LITERALLY….AN…ACTUAL……HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…..”COUNTRY’S”….FLAG….WHAT….THE….ACTUAL….FUCK…..HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.....HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA...OH GOD....I'M.....I'M DYING....HAAHAHAHHAHA....I CAN'T....I CAN'T BREATHE.....HAAAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!

LIKE….WHAT…LE…FUCK….HHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…A..FUCKING…..LEAF!!!!!.....OF….ALL…HAHAHHAHAHHA…THE….THINGS….A…….LEAF!!!!!!!...HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…..WHAT……WERE…..THEY….THINKING!!!!!!!!

A FUCKING LEAF
AHHAHAHAHAHA...HOLY SHIT

A FUCKING LEAF

AHHAHAHAHAHA...HOLY SHIT

autism

POOland in maximum damage control

SHOTS FIRED

>Canadian banter

LEAFS ON SUICIDE WATCH OMG HAHAHA

I laughed

Gracioso

Polish diaspora in the US, on work visa to clean toilets

Goes without saying

Polish illegal immigrant in the UK cleaning toilets

Cana fucking Dah

The second biggest country in the world, next to a superpower, and yet... Nothing...

Beavers, mounties, and that's it, just a bunch of asians and even dumber pseudo americans freezing their balls off during winter.

A fucking leaf? A leaf? from a tree that isnt even native to Canada?

When an empty shithole like Alaska has a bigger identity than your country something really wrong is happening.

Congratulations Canada, not only you are the biggest non country in the entire world, but you are also terrible at shitposting, no one gets mad, no one thinks "that's cleaver", no one gets frustrated or finds it funny, everyone just thinks "that post has to be the most exciting thing that Canasian will EVER experience".

That's your life Canada, a post on Sup Forums is the peak of your entire leaf, i mean life.

SAD.

If I stop working will you die?

A

FUCKING

LEAF

GHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAH HAHAAHHAAH

Whatever helps you sleep at night you moose fucking leaflander.