UK getting BTFO

>The fact that so many Europeans still name the UK "the greatest of most significant or most influential" European country ever only tells you how far Europe still is from becoming a serious continent. Asians have long recognized that the greatest Asian countries of all times are China and Japan, who were not the most imperialistic or richest or most cultural of their times, let alone of all times. North Americans rank the highly controversial United States over Caribbean islands who were highly popular for colonists from Europe. Europeans are still blinded by Territorial success: the UK conquered more land than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore they must have been the greatest. Asians grow up reading to a lot of Asian of the past, Africans grow up listening to a lot of African history of the past. Europeans are often totally ignorant of the European history of the past, they barely know the biggest empires. No wonder they will think that the UK did anything worth being saved.
- Marine Le Pen

>Frenchie mad because we had a better empire

>serious continent
She'll never be the president.

Marine Le Pen is a communist. She always says nonsenses.

Stick to music Scaruffi

certainly a fake quote made by a brit to feel better about himself, you guys are this degenerate.

Suck my willy Pierre

homosexual tendencies as expected

Pretty bullshit statement, if it really was hers.

>Asians have long recognized that the greatest Asian countries of all times are China and Japan, who were not the most imperialistic or richest or most cultural of their times, let alone of all times.
I don't understand, China and Japan are undoubtedly the richest and most Imperialistic Asian countries throughout history.

The industrial revolution is why the UK is the most significant European country.
The Empire is just a bonus.

>China and Japan, who were not the most imperialistic or richest or most cultural
uh

>the UK conquered more land than anyone else (not true, by the way)
well, i mean

>Europeans are often totally ignorant of the European history of the past
alright

That entire thing just reeks of butthurt.

That entire quote makes no sense.
Clearly, every European would name Germany to be the most significant and most influential European country, as well as the biggest European empire in recent history.
Also, nobody cares about France.

It is true, you silly whore.

What brought this on anyway? She always seemed alright. Oh well, as long as she insults us in English, we already won.

It's a play on the scaruffi: "The fact that The Beatles..." copypasta. don't fall for OP's bait.

This.

>gay brit

SURPRISED !

>biggest European empire
Which one the
>
>
>
Or the one that was supposed to last 1000 years?

>
>
>
>
>

>SACRUM
>IMPERIUM
>ROMANUM

Other europeans are so fucking mad us French have the biggest dicks and we can fuck their women any time we want they beg for our French kiss and sexuality.
They literally are born jelly.

>most significant
>most influential
>biggest European empire

You think like a nigger, lad...
...AND OTHER Sup ForumsELLECTUALS WILL SAY THIS IS BECAUSE YOU'RE FRENCH, YOU SUCK, user, AND SO DO I, I MUST KILL MYSELF

We still can't stand up from years of your """"influence""""

>Nice trips fąm

pathetic frogs

Sorry, only real countries can post ITT.

why do you apologize?

Oh, don't pay attention to my Canadian side

Hey that's kind of rude 2bh. UK might not be all that great but it used to be a significant power

Post more qt french politicians please

are those tits real