Which is the most evil?

Which is the most evil?

nobody.

Google

none are evil, but macs are for fags

microsoft is the most evil but whichever is the richest can cause most suffering

facebook>google>MS>toss up between amazon and apple. Probably apple>amazon.

/thread

>richest
i meant most powerful
it just happens to correspond to richest in capitalism

Google is the most evil company right now but this swarthy kike right here could literally be the Antichrist.

They're all a bit evil in their own way..
Facebook is worst imo for attempting and somewhat succeeding to make facebook into the "entire" internet as far as plebs are concerned, and with messenger they are now poised to take over all text and voip communication as well since apple will never make imessage cross platform and google apparently don't have a fucking clue how to design or market a rich messaging / voip / video chat app for the masses, they keep releasing half-assed attempts and then drop support for them in less than a year

also Google is evil for supporting terrorists with adbux :^)

Facebook > Google > Microsoft = Apple > Amazon

Microsoft
Apple
Googleâ„¢
Facebook
Amazon

In that order

Microsoft has caused more damage (along with Intel) over time, but going forward it's a toss up between Facebook and Google, with Facebook slightly ahead at the moment.

Exactly this

I feel like Google and Microsoft are pretty close to sharing the top spot(Microsoft has been doing quite a bit of catching up since they started working on Windows 10), but then again, I don't use Facebook(although I do have an account), the only Apple product I've ever owned was... first or second gen iPod touch, and I've only ordered a few things from Amazon and none for years since they stopped offering free shipping to where I live.

But Google's motto is "Don't be evil", isn't it?

facebook has the most evil smile behind it's friendly face

microsoft is the most openly evil

google is the big guy in the shadows that you don't see till the end, before that everything was ok

apple is the retarded guy who can't do anything bad on purpose

amazon just wants to sell shit and know what you want to look at / buy so they can advertise it to you

Amazon and if anyone cant figure out why youre fucking retarded and/or need to go out and live in the real world and learn some empathy.

The only correct answer in 2017

Before the forced botnet MS was above Apple though.

>I'm such a simple minded human I can only perceive things as good or bad
>I have to qualify companies as 'evil' because my tiny brain cannot comprehend the simple understanding that humanity itself is invasive and intolerable

:thinking:

not anymore

America

apple isnt that evil, just gay and greedy

>instead of simplifying things to make them easier to understand I over complicate them to feed my ego
>and then mock others for not worshipping my entropy generating abilities