Why are white ppl genes so weak?

why are white ppl genes so weak?
every time they racemix the child aways looks exactly like its non-white parent and nothing like its white parent

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quincy_Jones_production_discography
imdb.com/name/nm0005065/
blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2008/05/fear-of-a-white-planet/#.V0DuBEcpkec
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cherrypicking.
if you came to brazil you'd see that when people racemix anything can happen.

>if you came to brazil you'd see that when people racemix anything can happen.

Except order. Or progress.

Recessive vs Dominant genes

that's not true at all. have you ever seen a full blooded negro? that baby looks like a 50/50 mix. she has light eyes, nonblack hair, her apenose has been reduced, she has normal lips, doesn't have the bulging negroid forehead, and her skin is light.

Because once you mix up perfection you have an imperfect product.

post more coalburners pls

wrong.
The child looks like neither parent.
its disgusting.

Heheh, the black, tiny, old dude seems so happy. I like this picture and I like his daughter.

>Slavs
>Cucks

Both pick

His daughter is super qt, I regret nothing.

It's not cherrypicking. It's straight genetics. White features are recessive.

dont call them slaves for nothing

no

What do you mean? She literally looks like a 50% white, 50% black person.

Kek

What do you mean "no"?

>mfw I'm most likely replying to an underage poster

see . Also stay in school, for the love of God.

>black, tiny, old dude
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quincy_Jones_production_discography
imdb.com/name/nm0005065/

this is funny to me because you don't know what you're talking about are probably a single digit iq negro.

>The genetics of eye color are complicated, and color is determined by multiple genes. So far, as many as 15 genes have been associated with eye color inheritance. Some of the eye-color genes include OCA2 and HERC2.[9] The earlier belief that blue eye color is a simple recessive trait has been shown to be incorrect. The genetics of eye color are so complex that almost any parent-child combination of eye colors can occur.[10][11] However, OCA2 gene polymorphism, close to proximal 5′ regulatory region, explains most human eye-color variation.[12]

It's Jewish bullshit.

There are intermediate mixed people, predominant non-white mixed people and predominant white mixed people.

I know various people like that, it's exactly like dog breeds in fact, every mutations could happens.

Surely, you're not done with that post. I know you didn't plan on ""debunking"" the reality of recessive traits with 3 out-of-context lines regarding eye color as it pertains to gene polymorphism. I'll wait for you to finish up your argument, kiddo.

>extra digits is a dominant trait
My cousin's kid had six of each, looks like he was built out of spare parts and in a hurry.

>French education

You what? There's hundreds of years worth of testing involving genetic inheritance and how to hybridize everything from plants to animals to achieve the best possible strains and breeds. What do you mean the science of genetic dominance is "Jewish Bullshit"?

get a glass of milk and put a little bit cocoa in it, what does it look like now?

fuck my wife already you african beast

>blue eyes are recessive
>no they're not
>lol ur not done yet git back here boi!
I assume you're going to start posting we wuz kingz-tier propaganda but I'm not gonna stick around for that.

Your psuedoscience bores me. As for the topic of thread thread, the girl in the OP looks exactly what she is, a 50% mix. Black Africans don't look anything like that.

my parrents brown eyes
mine green

I support it. Creates the best qts

It's 50-50 nothing more. Of course it is going to look more black compared to the white person

>implying

White genes are beta as fuck genes, I know a half salvadorian half Danish girl that came out looking like your typical mestizo, her salvadorian father is not even brown kek I know a lot of cases like this.

I've only one grandfather who is non European and I came out looking like a typical spic, too.

>half salvadorian half Danish girl that came out looking like your typical mestizo

>a mestizo looking like a mestizo

Her father is really white looking, I never expected her to look less white than a lot of salvadorian girls that do not have close European ancestors. But I get your point.

There's exceptions to all rules but human genes are weird like that. Generalizations are true towards a certain greater percentage, but sometimes recessive overdominance does occur. Like in this case, these girls are twins yet one is black and one is white. The father is German American (I think) and the mother was one quarter White, Black woman.

He has a belt clip on his phone, how black could he possibly be?

This is kinda interesting, like how does his father goes takes a piss looking at his black cock and comes out to greet his pasta pale white son. I mean kudos to you I don't feel blacks fellow human let alone could I sons/daughters etc

Different family, similar story.

gas the white melanin war now

Holy shit, the white girl looks so odd.

You really think so? This is how I know I'm a bit too hetero for my own good. I would rut her so sloppy, you have no idea. Same goes for like 80-90% of females for me though.

I hope he demanded a paternity test

They're twins, Jakko.

Delicious.

Is that Stephanie Joosten?

You've never heard of black tooth?

that's Darth Vader/Quincy Jones, or at least his voice.

One on right is more attractive

>Rashida Jones is Black
I don't even

And? Do you understand how fraternal twins work?

hurr black genes so dominant durr

It must suck to be technically white but know that your poisoned genes could easily make some mudbaby.

Id fuck. The mom too probably.

whiter version of her mother desu

Fuck yeah she is. That other bitch looks like she has FAS or some shit. Dumpy ass bitch.

>Tfw mixed
>got my mother negro hair
>got my mother negro eyes
>got my mother negro nose
>got my mother negro height (6'3 nice tho)

>DID NOT get my father pure italian green eyes

what does it have to do with jews?

darker genes are dominant

Italians are already Half Niggers so don't expect too much Mamadou

your kids can have them atleast

Is this your first time on Sup Forums? These people think the Jews are holding back white peopl

If you add enough milk you wouldn't be able to tell that there's cocoa in there unless you did some science shit on it
pic related, it's me

>all born in british india
>don't know their hair/skin color

come on it's pretty obvious

Im castizo(mestizo+white) and I can pass as a spaniard bc I'm not a manlet, have dark brown hair, light brown eyes, strong complexion n shiet. Also a jew nose lmao

you must be one of those "aryan" creatures from the Sup Forums fairy tales

DID YOU GET THE GOD GENE user

WHAT ABOUT THE THIRD LEG

TELL US ABOUT THE BBC NOWWWW

It's not that obvious though because they weren't fully Indian.

Who do mixed girls in France date? In Denmark, they all seem to only embracy their Danish side and strictly date Danish men. Is it the same in your cunt?

my parents have blue eyes
i have brown
can my children have green ones?

>my parents have blue eyes
>i have brown
What color are the mailman's eyes?

The girl is more beautiful than her mother though

user I have bad news...

Should have aborted you

yes, assuming your wife and you both have green eye gene in you

no, i quite look like them

DAAAMN DDAAAWWGGG
BEIN PUTTIN PUSSY ON A CHAINWRECK N*GGA

DICK BIGGER THAN TOKYOS EIFFEL TOWER YO

SHIT IS LIT AF BRUH SHHIIIIEEEEEETT

If my grandperents have no green eyes that means i don't have these genes?

Not the same user but white skin gene is dominant and isn't that the most important feature?

It's what I drink everyday when i wake up and when I go to sleep. I heartily recommend.

genetics.thetech.org/ask/ask29

read this

>white gene
>dominant

heh

Two people with blue eyes can get a brown eyed child. It's just so rare that it was once thought it couldn't happen.

I agree 2bh

its wrong. two blue eyed parents can have brown eye child

That chart is old and outdated

Are black people white?

only in argentina

After five or six generations.

Easy, the white genes of the father combined strictly with the 1/4 white genes on the African-American mother.

>And one is white

Lolno. She looks like a mulatto with albinism.

thank you! that's a really intersting article.

>tfw mixed and handsome
>have good mix of white and black features except white hair genes so went bald at 25

At least I am not that short at 188 cm

east asians and white race mixes look really mixed though

coincidence?

Depends on father.

If father is Black, they date Blacks.

blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2008/05/fear-of-a-white-planet/#.V0DuBEcpkec

>2008

>One of the main facts about American life is hypodescent, “the practice of determining the lineage of a child of mixed-race ancestry by assigning the child the race of his or her more socially subordinate parent.
Stopped reading there. You'd do well to stop reading the schizophrenic ramblings of Islamic bloggers.