Which countries would you recommend? I was thinking about Czech Republic, Portugal or Iceland

Which countries would you recommend? I was thinking about Czech Republic, Portugal or Iceland

Other urls found in this thread:

oxfam.org/en/pressroom/pressreleases/2014-01-15/dutch-beat-french-and-swiss-top-oxfams-new-global-food-table
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sexual Harassmus.

Yeah, New Somalia is not a country i would like to study in

i got offered amsterdam sbane and china but no thx lmao

Amsterdam seems like a very nice city. Also eastern European exchange students are the best, friendliest people i have ever met

maybe, idk, but I dont wanna come to a place where everyone speaks english to me, everyone is forced by law to be friendly, there are minorities, there's no real food, making booze is illegal and buying expensive, feminism exists..

seems like one of those places where you would be angry 24/7 and china might even jail you for shit like going to the internet, let alone having fun

You've got no idea how this country is do you lol.

Dutch people are notoriously rude. Amsterdam is the old home of sailors, pirates and slave drivers. Our freedom doesn't come from being progressive, it comes from not caring.
When it comes to food the Netherlands and Belgium have the most fast food in the world.
And third wave feminism never reached us.

>I dont wanna come to a place where everyone speaks english to me

I dont get this

that's good but could I make my own moonshine? would they attempt to put down my dog if it attacks people?
also I said real food, cant stand fast food for 2 or more days in a row

sounds ugly, cant sing songs with anyone when I get to that phase of drinking, would probably draw attention, you cant understand anyone's conversations, they can all understand yours

Go to London m8, nobody speaks English there.

>that's good but could I make my own moonshine?
No
>would they attempt to put down my dog if it attacks people?
Yes

We've got lots of food. Especially from bakeries, milk products and fast food.
Our dinners are usually mashed potatoes and veggies, so not for south europeans. But we do have Indonesian food in place of that.

so, nothing of the pic related sort? this is what I meant by real food, I dont think I could go a few days without a real meal, fast food feels like.. I dont know, like it's made out of thin edible plastic, just feels like a fake food

We are the second agricultural exporter in the world, after the USA. We swim in food senpai.

My street in the middle of nowhere literally has two supermarkets, a bakery, a sandwich shop, a fish shop and a butcher.

oxfam.org/en/pressroom/pressreleases/2014-01-15/dutch-beat-french-and-swiss-top-oxfams-new-global-food-table

Russia currently has a food shortage because they boycot us.

Are you a girl?

We're literally god tier in almost every field. It's silly how third worlders like to pretend it's better in some shithole. While we live in abundance and are able to make time for things we truly value.

And meanwhile other western countries try to copy us and make poor imitations.

>I was thinking about Czech Republic, Portugal or Iceland
>hungary isn't even on the list

Fuck you. It's not like we like you Finns or anything..

BAKA

Hungary and Romania were actually on my uni's list but is it even safe to visit your countries?

I would like Slovakia, Czechs, Hungary Slovenia, Poland etc just for the novelty, wanna see what they do differently.

If you come here, I will sexually assault you.

Either tcd or ucd in Dublin

How can you choose lad? Is it a thing in uni? I'm thinking of signing up next year. I went to Latvia in high school

Depends on your degree and university, in mine many people spend third year abroad through it

What are you looking for? If sun and beaches, this is the place for you.

If you are studying chemistry or physics or engineering or something similar, I think you can go everywhere. Dont know about other universities. They have to be EU certified.

>EU certified.
What the actual snickers?

Yes i would like to experience southern Europe but i would rather go to a smaller country where people actually speak English instead of just their own country's language

believe it or not there exist universities that are not on the same level of standards and quality as most Euro universities are, and so studies may be incompatible

I assume all of yours unis are eu certified since you dont know about this

>Hungary and Romania were actually on my uni's list but is it even safe to visit your countries?

No. We're third world shitholes where you can't walk outside without fear of getting shot. What do you fucking think? Our murder rates are actually lower then your country's.

So fuck you and take your condescending attitutes ELSEWHERE. Do not come here.

Don't worry i wouldn't want to visit a country without electricity and running water

naples

If you're coming here I suggest 2nd semester for the good weather

I decided for spain for tha language, I thiunk most europeans think that spain is all fiesta in the beach and thats why they decide to come here, also take in mind wich country is cheaper

Hungary. Budapest is fucking incredible.

lol @

Anywhere, just not UK as they have no appreciation nor organisation of erasmus events.

Lithuania is really good for erasmus in personal experience, plus vilnius is a really nice place to live.

I did my Erasmus in Finland. It was a very pleasant experience. However, my French roommate fucking sucked

I'm an American student who has been studying in Budapest for the semester. It's very safe and there's OBVIOUSLY tap water and electricity. You sound honestly quite dumb.

lol, you consider Czech to be safe but Hungary not?

>I'm an American student
Please leave Europe

Why?

Do not go to germany. As a former student of a finnish university i can tell you that german universities offer little to no events for Erasmus students. In general student life does not exist here. People go to university and study. Maybe they attend a party or two but thats it. It is literally as autistic as you imagine it to be

Because americans are unpleasant

If anyone's going to be leaving Europe soon, it's your country kek

slavshits go home pls

I'm pretty pleasant, but the most annoying tourists I see here are drunk and British. Nice generalizations though.

>Amsterdam is the old home of sailors, pirates and slave drivers. Our freedom doesn't come from being progressive, it comes from not caring.
Watch the edge

Still Europe is for Europeans, so please leave

I was in uni when your country was up in flames and so i dont know about all these creeping EU standards.

He is right though. Dutch men are very tough and masculine. They are like uncucked Germans, only taller

Dutch clients and tourists are always the best clients I deal with, personally. They're the only ones that a l w a y s tip me (nice gesture considering its not common here in pt). They always compliment my work and send me photos of it framed (I'm a portrait artist). And yes I feel that in the end the reason I like you guys so much as clients is exactly because you're all incredibly chill.

>Europe is for Europeans
Tell that to Scandinavia with all of their immigrants.

Fuck off elitist British trash.

>Germanic
>Uncucked and masculine
That's an oxymoron of the highest caliber lad

You are rude

I guarantee you a lot of foreigners are pleasantly surprised by how many people speak English and how well they speak it here in Portugal. If you come over to Lisbon I doubt you'll have any problems communicating at all. I was friends with most Erasmus in my uni (this was 2 years ago) and they all kept saying this.

pretty sure he is not british, he is not welcoming you with open arms

Enjoy being Russian in a decade or two. This time you wont get help Mr Backstabber

planning on going to Italy or Spain

What are you, a Nazi?

Spanish students = worst human beings

Sorry

>Iceland
It must be very boring. The island I live in has more population. Even my city, which isn't even the island's capital

>Czech Republic
Cheap, eastern-but-not-too-eastern, probably you will socialize only with other erasmus. Could be nice

>Portugal
Too southern for an autist maybe? If you're a normie it's good

Me, next year I'm going to Brussels

this is a 100% true
can't handle more than a few beers
get aggressive

>Germany forgetting their original backstab to Finland by not requiring Eastern-Karelia to Finland in Brest-Litovsk treaty

Say that to my face and i'll bitch-slap u, fucker

Yes Mannerheim was great XD perkele

Protip:
>Spain is way cheaper than (northern) Italy.
>Italians are way more conservative and "central european" than spaniards.
>An erasmus anywhere on the south is a sexfest, but Italy is specially famous for this

Come on we are not supposed to argue. We should rather be friends

triggered?
fucking kek you soft cunts

A spanish manlet wont hurt me much :^)

And they're way too fucking loud, even for Mediterranean standards. I had a Croatian Erasmus friend who lived with a bunch of Spanish and every time I went to his place it was noisy as fuck. He was going crazy.

France & Belgium.

Be happy that you did not have to live with the French. They barely speak English and listen to French gangsta rap all day.

Rip. There's only one thing worse than Spanish people and that's the French. I truly feel for you.

I have a friend who went to France and she had to take the equivalent of one of a half years so they would translate her credits into one year here.

I'm going to be studying Polish in Cracow and not having the speak English is gonna be so awesome

Actually this works the other way around over here. Belgian students that go an exchange to Southern Euro countries will have their grades cut since the level of higher educaton is considered worse than here. Say someone gets a 16/20, back home his grades will go from 16 to 14/20. Kinda rude towards south europe desu

what the fuck are you gonna speak then? assuming you dont speak polish already?

also
>cracow

If you ever had Paris on your list, line it out.
Living over here costs a limb (or you have the coice to live in the ghetto, which isn't your best choice either), the french bureaucratic system in administration is so awful it looks like a parody, and the only good thing left in Paris are the fine buildings.
Oh, and we have terrorists attacks once every twice a year or so.

hi, i'm an italian girl going on erasmus to denmark in 2 months, is there any cute danish boy who want to meet me? don't worry, my boyfriend will never know... ;)

>generation erasmus

literally cancer

Copenhagen?

yes ;)
do you want to hang around? we can have fun together

>Visit a friend who is doing an erasmus in Belgium
>The first night, go out and hook up with a handsome brazilian guy (Amazing ass btw)
>Next day, hook up with a italian guy
>Saturday, a polish guy blows me in the bathroom on a party
>Sunday flirt with other spanaird, but decided not to do anything because I'm tired
>Monday meet the italian guy again.
>Tuesday's morning, the brussels attack happen while I'm at the italian's guy house, having threesome with is belgian boyfriend

Boy, do I regret not going on erasmus and sluting it up

Sure, if you aren't fat, count me in!

t. alberto peter van der dyk barbosa

Fuck off, we're full.

Portugal, Braganca. But you need watch out on food. Also you need to remember about security.
And take clothes for hot climate.

download Grindr ;)

Não sejas BRUTO

Full of what?

Puto maricón come vergas