/v4/

fertile slovakia

Other urls found in this thread:

islamskavyzva.com/islamsky-pruvodce-cr-google-maps/
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/hearts-of-iron-iv-development-diary-57-poland-united-and-ready.935191/
g.e-hentai.org/tag/olivier ledroit
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3600348/Oh-beauteous-mankind-female-cast-perform-NUDE-version-Shakespeare-s-Tempest-Central-Park.html?ito=social-facebook
youtube.com/watch?v=5eqJVXzHyKM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

/third world/ gen

are you americans new posters or old posters that moved there?

Yes, hello?

see also depends on whether or not Croatia will be playable again like in the previous games :^)

moved where?

god tier comic

Yeah but its not like drunk king could come and say "lets declare war on all our neighbors! hahahhahaha"
People weren't retarded sheeple who believed he was descendant from God himself, they wouldn't let such order pass

>overwatch
>an*me fps
wtf lad

best girl

Moved where?

>mfw Polish DLC for free on day 1

>blatant shitposting

i prefer 2, it seemed to have the right amount of details without getting lost too much

but i dont really like the hoi series it just feels way too predictable what the comp does, also i dont like neverending wars and meatgrinders with paraducksTM kombat

but kaiserreich was fun

>

explain then

she's not even best girl of its anime

Neither is Integra.

explain what

integra is ugly as fuck and also bitch. Also pretty sure she has dick

scary
islamskavyzva.com/islamsky-pruvodce-cr-google-maps/

>the country of poland has to be a DLC
what? why? >what are pre-war starting points
also if they follow along the lines of the previous games Croatia shouldnt be a DLC since its a national decision for the Axis once they conquer Yugoslavia

but yeah wtf, why is Poland a DLC?

why is that game fun

yeah, there aren't that many girls there
looks isn't everything

There are a lot of stages of drunkenness between "completely sober" and "so drunk you'll fall asleep and piss yourself". It's safe to assume many people were slightly drunk often. Nobles especially, because wine was drunk for means of representation as well.

fun classes
team based

something tells me this isn't going to work out well

yes thats why I said she is bitch too. Bitch got shitty personality

forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/hearts-of-iron-iv-development-diary-57-poland-united-and-ready.935191/

I love that they implemented Intermarium. Gonna make my own EE faction and btfo commies and fascists.

>what are pre-war starting points
1936 and 1939

>but yeah wtf, why is Poland a DLC?
Why not? We were the only one of Allies that had generic political tree.

who else /Banshee/ here?

>overwatch
jewwatch, i dont trust blizz after diab3, my biggest buyers regret
>total war warhammer
total jew: jewhammer, like gamesworkshop wasnt bad enough the creative jew manages to milk every cent with factiondlc-s, shouldnt they bemaking something more fitting for the new setting aka age of shitmar
>hoi 4
paradocks need i say more? wait 2 years till the dlcs make the game somewhat fun, then pirate it

>looks isn't everything

It's a free DLC that everyone get's and I think it's just adding some events or something.

The reason why is explained in Angry Joe's interview with the CEO of Paradox about a year ago. He wants to emulate what CD Project Red is doing so that people who want to buy the game don't see a lot of DLC that cost money, but rather a lot of free DLC representative of stuff they have added in their other games. It's a PR move basically.

I told you about the horses bro,I told you dog!

diablo 3 is great
age of sigmar is shit,literally ruined warhammer

Being an alcoholic was as frowned upon back then as it is now and it's not like nobles were drinking constantly either.

What happens here?

>team based

like every FPS game that isn't arena shooter

I don't think AoS is really popular and the Fantasy TW game must have been in the works already

I'm pretty sure the DLCs are not only GW's fault but SEGA as well

That is Őrség afaik.
Fucking nothing btw

kakastökepörkölt

no

BIMBAS :DDDD

>mfw Croatia is a puppet in ww2
>mfw i will have to mod it like in HoI3 to make us spawn earlier like in 1939 and get the ustashis and gommies out of the parliament and put Maček as head of state and make us neutral or go to the allies

fucking history

Murder all trannies

Recently I had a dream in which I dressed up in a kontusz and żupan like a proper Sarmatian should, and then I went on horseback to Lithuania, caught a qt and forcefully cuddled her so hard and so long, until her hateful screams finally turned into reluctant squeks, and then her reluctant squeks turned into submissive moans of pleasure. Then I woke up with a massive boner. Needless to say, I jerked off.
I felt like sharing this with you guys.

No, but people consumed a lot more alcohol than would be considered normal today. This is also why we can handle alcohol so much better than for example many asians. Our bodies just adapted to it.

thats not an excuse, its still the same horrible practice if you are the buyer, its like choosing if you want to get robbed by gypsy of somebody else

hi femanon :DDDD

as if Czechslovakia had it better

Vazs megye Vazsvár, itt készül a lekvár

nothing really its a nice place though

nejsem femanon ty žalude

you need to get yourself a girl mate
or a qt swedish boy

This looks fucking awesome, please post more

>t. femanon

Imagine Innsmouth without sea access.

>t. žalud

>puppet
no, I think yugo is a unitary state

>tfw reading latest warhammer fantasy book

hello jan

They have nice forests, and hiking areas. If you like forest woodlands, it's worth a trip.

>warhammer fantasy book
i hope you are 16

sadly, the whole thing is not uploaded and out of the 15 planned volumes they made the last one, the 11th in 2012 but have fun
g.e-hentai.org/tag/olivier ledroit

I knew I recognize this artstyle from somewhere.
It's sad that marvelshit is making a fortune every year while Franco-Belgian comics are barely recognized.

Trollslayer is pretty good

If you mean literal dogshit like Thorgal then it's better that it's forgotten.

In the previous installments you can form Croatia when you conquer Yugoslavia
or you can just play Croatia at the 1941 start point where it is already on the map
negative side is the fact that they are a puppet state

yeah, this is actual art and not that typical shit they keep churning out

What's wrong with Warhammer?

this time germany has it in political tree I think

nothing its that edgy pole

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3600348/Oh-beauteous-mankind-female-cast-perform-NUDE-version-Shakespeare-s-Tempest-Central-Park.html?ito=social-facebook

>muh art

I hate comics who think over the top grimdark is funny the only one that pulled it off is Judge Dredd.

>dinosaurs
>no feathers

when will this meme end?

I love the fact that the moment i get Teutonic as my rival, they ally with Muscowy and fuck over Poland and become strong as fuck. And the moment i start screwing over Austria with declaring religious independence, they declare on France and fucking rekt it.
Also those two or my own allies have alliance with literally every my neighbor except Denmark who owns whole Scandinavia.

Fuck this game, it didn't get hard, it just got reactionary as fuck. Its like i'm center of the universe and all the other states adjust their politics so they can fuck me over.

get out, burger
Thorgal >>>>>> anything ever made by marvul
Tbqh even the more generic ones are far more interesting than capeshit. Lanfeust was a fun read.

>Danzig for Slovakia
what

I dont think their main goal was to be funny with this theme.

probably
if not it would be really weird of them not to include it, if that becomes the case then im going to have to prepare for adding the entire country in

>playing DS2 NG+ with CoC
>fucking electricity goes out in house
>focus switches to another window
>i die

what starting gift should I get ? never played DS2 just DS1 desu

Germany gets Danzig, Poland gets Slovakia

I think I saw that for example Zagreb is both Yugo and Croat core so pretty sure Croatia is in already

Thorgal is garbage, another generic Conan knockoff. Even worse than Slaine which at least had some decent art during the Simon Bisley years.

i took petrified something so i can by some lucky chance get some nice item from the nest, life ring is shit, you played DS1 so healing wares will be useless to you i don't know desu

Remind me never to play a Civ game ever again.
I played Beyond Earth from 11 o'clock until now and I hated every second of it.

this
>yesterday playing Hungary again
>most people like me
>conquer Bosnia
>Austria now hates me
>my relations with Poland deterriorate
>Venice fucking hates my living guts
>entire balkan either hates me or dislikes me
>get warnings not to go to war with neighbours anymore

literal horseshit, i seriosly doubt with all i got in me that anyone would give two shits about Hungary conquering a balkan shithole like Bosnia irl in that time period
bull fucking shit desu

neat

I love this shit already

feeling sad

youtube.com/watch?v=5eqJVXzHyKM

nice tumblr post

beyond earth is utter garbage

feeling svätopluk

So i downloaded Voltaire's nightmare mode

Which of these states (on this printscreen) should bring some order into the clusterfuck?

>hippies and a cigany

what's it with poles and horrible, horrible taste in music?

lubeck

münster

>holy
>roman
>empire
Saxony

holland

>playing EU4
why do this to yourself. It's the looking horrible even for a Map Painter.

Stellaris and HoI4 also show that Paradox has forgotten how to make good gsg by adding unnecessary shit and leaving out essentials in turn.

CK 2 has all the details of EU4 minus naval combat and ten times the historical accuracy.