Green bubbles

>green bubbles

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qj_iShO4ePg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>texting people

Green bubbles is when ugly, poor people send you a message.

Everyone knows that. Don't do it, folks.

Taytay is reason enough why we should preserve the white race.

t.non-white green bubbler

Imagine if all the phoneposters collectively realized how boring they are and choked themselves and all these quality threads disappeared

What would we all do then

Whores opinions do not matter

This.

orbiters like you want me to support the extermination of the white race

>not technology

Yeah, me and my boys get all the pussy

>l-look mom, I p-posted it again! Can u make me t-tendies now? I'll c-clean out my pissbottles l-later mom!

>Increasingly nervous ifaggot

jealous poorfag, apple is the best

>unironically caring what shallow,tech illiterate,basic bitches think about your preferences in smart devices
I rather shove my dick into bag of used syringes then date one of these Tyrone sloppy seconds,probably less chance of catching aids with bag of syringes.Who the fuck judges value of a potential partner by what fucking phone they use?
t.iphone user

OP knows whats up.

>Whores opinions do not matter
But they do. No need trying to deny it.

>buttmad virgin detected
kek'd.

got a better one.

My qt Jewish gf has an iPhone but she prefers Telegram over essage and we talk on there since last year

But you aren't sending iFags green bubbles, their messages show up as green when they message you.

Dummy.

These sluts are coal burners, their worthless opinions do not matter.

imessage*

/thread

Does your jew gf have a big hooked nose?

Not big but it is hooked and cute

never heard her music, but she knows how to sell her shit.

What are green bubbles? I get that they have something to do with text messaging but thats it.

Goddamn this board is fucking trash.

>iFags
That's funny. Android is literally by gays for gays. Internal nickname for Android inside of google is Gaydroid because so many gay people work on it.

Stay mad. Stay virgin.

Says the guy whose beloved ex-CEO was HIV positive and whose current CEO is a literal sodomite.

Stay mad. Stay gay.

>hooked
>cute
:|

>What are green bubbles? I get that they have something to do with text messaging but thats it.
When a lot of people in your circle of friends or coworkers have an iPhone, and you don't, you end up being a black sheep and people message you less (or not at all). You also miss out on all group messages.

They explain it well:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qj_iShO4ePg

>>buttmad virgin detected
Buttmad virgin and shill that lusts after aids infected,shallow,sluts detected

>Says the guy whose beloved ex-CEO was HIV positive
Nope. That's just a retarded troll.

>and whose current CEO is a literal sodomite.
and that's suppose to be an insult? you consider being gay to be insulting? what islamic shithole are you from, Mohammed?

and Android has more gay people working on it than whole of Apple has gay employees. fucking deal with it, low-life homophobe.

i only use my phone as a call making/receiving machine. it is from 2011 and the only modern messaging app it can run is Line. am i black sheep yet user?

>(((blue bubbles)))

>hurr durr he hates gays so he must be Muslim
get over faggot, everyone hates fags except for fags themselves.

I thought everyone just use Google Hangouts now

>Orange bubbles, 15 years from now, mainstream, the prophecy is gonna be fulfilled.

>using "gay" as insult
>>low-life homophobe

Closeted gays hate fags for all the unwanted negative attention they bring.

>y-you hate something openly
>you mmm-must s-secretly love it
what kind of shit logic is this?

>being afraid of faggots
No one is afraid of someone who takes it in the ass.

Don't attack pegging

>i only use my phone as a call making/receiving machine. it is from 2011 and the only modern messaging app it can run is Line. am i black sheep yet user?
you're an unemployed loser, user. but you must have known that for a while.

>buttmad Gaydroid user

>buttmad Gaydroid user

Thank you for explaining. I don't know anyone with an iphone but even if I did no one I know uses SMS. Seems like such an obscure thing

>he doesn't use the latest memephone so he must be poor and unemployed

>caring about what vapid whores have to say about the devices I use.

Or when your shiny new $1099 Jet Black iPhone 7 can't get a data connection.

What the fuck is this reaction image supposed to convey? Why the fuck did you save that?

Phobia is a medical term, that's not the correct use of the English language, or do you have a MD?

>can't get a data connection.
lol... that happens never. stay mad, pajeet!

Even Google's chairman uses iPhone.

Android is literally for the world's poorest people.

b-but i don't use android, I use a dumb phone

Well, the things os that americana sure love to be fucked in the ass by their phone companies, so they still pay for packs with 500 text messages a month "included" while the rest of the world including shitholes has moved on to instant messaging apps
It's chip and code and conctactless cards all over again
They are so far behind that they don't even care or see the benefits of upgrading