Are you an immigrant?

>Are you an immigrant?
>If so, where from and what made you choose the cunt you left for?
>How are you liking it so far?

I was born and raised in Spain, but I settled down here in Bayern two years ago, because much to the surprise of no one, the Spanish job market is a total shitshow. Also, I'm an Engineer, so Germany is definitely the most desirable cunt to live in, as far as my line of work is concerned.

I love it here, the weather is comfy, there's a huge variety of Beer and amazing food (Schweinshaxn, Obazda, Weißwurst to name a few examples). I've also mastered the language finally, which is a huge plus, since Germans actually have a great sense of humor, which only fully works in their mother tongue though. They're also more open-minded, friendly and fun-loving that the memes would have you believe).

>>Are you an immigrant?
Yes
>>If so, where from and what made you choose the cunt you left for?
Russia, it's a shithole with no opportunity except for crime
>>How are you liking it so far?
Very well, Canada is cozy as fuck

>Are you an immigrant?
Yes. Born in Finland to a Fenno-Swedish father and an Ålandic mother.
I had no say in the matter. We moved here when I was six.
I'm not particularly liking the changes the Swedish society has undergone in the past two decades.

Well good luck to you Russiabro! What's your occupation if I mask?

May I ask you how much you earn per annual here?

I am studying Economics

I am Greek

Ja klar! Ich verdiene brutto 55k (lebe aber auch in München) und habe einen M.Sc im spanischen Pendant von Maschinenbau.

>Are you an immigrant?
Türlich digga
Die sonne, malle, arenal und besoffene tuorsiten chiks
sehr jut, hab hier am strand n haus gekauft werd wohl hier den rest meines lebens verbringen, deutschland geht eh den bach runter

>They're also more open-minded, friendly
genau deswegen wird deutschland mit flüchtlingen überrant, und das wird deutschlands untergang sein wenn die erst ma anfangen wie kanikel rumzuficken und 10 kinder pro familie zu bekommen und dann noch vom staat hilfsgelder bekommen, scheiss auf deutschland, ist n scheiss sinkendes schiff.

Ernst oder trollierst du gerade? Lebst du direkt in Mallorca?

Ich komme aus dem Norden, wo man wenig Sonnenschein und schon gar keinen Strand hat. Ist aber comfy finde ich, und die meisten Leute schauen auch deutsch aus und nicht wie die teilweise Mohren im Süden Spanien, das hat mir bei der Integration geholfen

>Are you an immigrant?
Yes. I came here from Bulgaria
>What made you choose this country
I was five years old when my parents left Bulgaria
>How are you liking it
Pretty comfy life he in Colorado Springs

Du hast leider recht, was die Flüchtlinge angeht. Es sind zu viele, sie sind teuer, viele von ihnen wollen bald nach Hause und weigern sich deshalb, sich in die deutsche Gesellschaft zu assimilieren.

Ich bin hier aber trotzdem zufrieden , weil die Leute einen meist in Ruhe lassen und Flüchtlinge hier in München an bestimmten Orten konzentriert sind, die man vermeiden kann. Ich habe Hoffnung für meine neue Heimat.

I hope you're not one of those russians who move to the west and complain about it while glorifying russia and defending their agressive politics

>Are you an immigrant?
Mexico
Mexico is a shithole full of indios and crime.
It's great. Voting for Trump so he shuts the door. America seriously needs an immigration moratorium from everywhere. I've had to move twice since I came to America because my fellow mexicans keep destroying the areas I move to (well in one of the cases, the other was niggers).

>>Are you an immigrant?
Yes.

>>If so, where from and what made you choose the cunt you left for?
From New York, moved to Taiwan several years ago to work as an interpreter, became a Taiwanese citizen recently.

>>How are you liking it so far?
Taiwan #1

>Are you an immigrant?
No

If I ever get my shit together I might move to Canada though.

why the fuck would anyone migrate to this shithole

>are you an immigrant
Born and raised in US, Japanese-American.
I'm moving to Japan at the end of the month, though.

New york is a disgusting shithole where the trains stop because of "traffic."
This'll be my first time living there for more than 3 months, but I enjoy the culture there more. Also little to no SJW and misbehaving minorities.

not sure if that counts t b h

>citizen
wuuut
are you the yonghe faget?

jelly anyway

Are you there with family? What line of worky?

>yes
>parents left russiya back in the 90's by pretending to be of christian

Work as a truck driver after failing to find decent work as a web developer. Completely despondent but I guess it's personal. Miss the days of pride and small steady achievement during my high school/college years. I really don't know if it would have been better to be a mid-class type with all my relatives in a trash cunt or low class in a rich cunt.

i am not, but my dad is. came here from italy in the late 60s and basically lived the chad life fucking around and partying (rapefugee life desu). he has a photo album full of portraits of chicks he banged and shit. eventually he settled down and had me with my mother when he was well over 40.

too bad i am nothing more than a social retard unlike him ;_;

>yonghe faget?
Not me

>jelly anyway
Being a citizen is nice and comes with benefits of course. It always surprises other people as well, like when I went to Mainland China recently and the immigration people were surprised to see me with the special Mainland travel permit for Taiwanese people.

On the other hand, though, pretty soon I'll probably have to do my required military service.

>military service
really? that's kinda cool, how old are you? won't you be stuck with all those fresh out of school guys?
did you marry a taiwanese or what made you want to settle there ultimately? how did the process of becoming a citizen look like, any special tests?
how much do you make, where do you live, what is your job now, why didn't i go to university

have a blessed morning my man

nein ich trolle nicht digga und ja ich leb am arenal und was soll dass mit dem aussehen, meine haare sind dunkel braun, dass heisst noch lange nicht dass man mich in deutschland nicht fuern deutschen hällt, integration bedautet was anderes digga, nicht das ausehen sondern wie tief du dich in die ddeutsche kultur rein installierst, perfektes deutsch und nach deutschen eigenschaften zu leben ist teil einer perfekten integration und nicht blond sein.

Moved here from Israel to be with family, immediately moved out of New York because fuck New York

I like it here, the people are nice and there's plenty of variety in the food

>how old are you?

>won't you be stuck with all those fresh out of school guys?
Probably will be a lot of young guys, but I'll just have to make the best of it

>what made you want to settle there ultimately
Majored in Chinese and Finance in college, studied abroad in Taiwan and really liked it so I decided to work here. Reporting my income to the US government got to be an annoying process, plus I rarely go back to the US these days except to visit family, so I just decided, fuck it, I'll become a citizen

>how much do you make, where do you live, what is your job now
A pretty nice salary, I don't really have any economic worries. I do translation of financial documents and conference interpretation. I live in Taipei.

>why didn't i go to university
It's never too late to start

>have a blessed morning my man
You too, German-bro

I am from Ukraine fleeing civil war, I hope to go back to Donetsk soon...

>since Germans actually have a great sense of humor

I was skeptical of your post to begin with, but now I know you're bullshitting

where are you? let's drink baltika together

i am in NRW, it's very far west

>It's never too late to start
i don't even have the necessary degree that would allow me to go to uni ;_;
i was a lazy useless shit in school
but i'm saving up for a year at a language institute in taiwan
my job is fun but so rare that it's basically useless

if only i were american or brit, then i could at least go for a teaching gig (maybe)

Why? Do you speak German or do you have regular exposure to Germans in your social circle? My German friends are all pretty cool and funny people desu. Germans only have that cold and pedantic air from the outside.

Alsoy why would I lie and about what?

Mach keine Werbung du dummer Kanake

> Do you speak German or do you have regular exposure to Germans in your social circle?

Ja, ich spreche schon Deutsch, und Humor gibt es in Deutschland fast nicht. Ich mag Deutsche, aber dieses Klischee hat etwas wahres in sich.

protip: wirst immer ein saupreiss bleiben

aber dänen sind richtige spaßkanonen ne, weltbekannter fakt

More so than Germans, but you're right, that's doesn't say much :^)

>Are you an immigrant?
Yes
Iran, from a non-muslim minority. Not allowed to go to Uni or really do much. If you grow a business the government seizes it.
Canada? Greatest fucking country on the planet

I am Greek

Yes.
Turkish living in Britain.
Lived here 15 years
It's better than most, so all in all it's not bad.

no
not relevant see answer above
it's shit i want to immigrate elsewhere bydlos have taken over my country and there's no reset button

Yes I'm technically an immigrant, although my father is finnish and my mother french. I moved to Finland with my family when i was 2 years old and speak finnish fluently without an accent. I can't speak french at all anymore though because I haven't visited France in 14 years even though half my family lives there lels

prolly moving there in the future though

do you identify yourself as finnish or french then?

identifying as french would make him american level muh heritage

I'M FROM CHINA AND I HAVE TIGHT VAGINA CHING CHANG CHONG BRB MY SHOGUN NEEDS ME IN SEUL

I am Greek

No, I don't really feel myself that much as french, but I still have a deep connection to that country. I don't really feel deeply connected to Finland either. My father is a fennoswede and so I'm bilingual too, but I mainly use Finnish everywhere except with my family. So in short, I don't really have a strong nationalistic feeling about any country

The only time I've really felt myself as Finnish was during the 12 months I spent in the army.

Yeah except that half of my family still live there and I was born there

I'm more french than the sandniggers with a French citizenship atleast

>Are you an immigrant?
Yes.
This is the third country I'm living in. Born in England. Mother is Brazilian, father is Portuguese. I've been living here for nearly a decade but am moving back to England in August. I didnt have a say the first two times but I'm going back to England because there are more and better opportunities.
I like Portugal despite mostly not identifying with the people/culture. it's a pity the country is stagnated and that it's impossible for younger people to actually live decently here. If it weren't for that I'd stay here.

Fuck off of my country you fucking nazi