Is Germany a good country?

Is Germany a good country?

no

I liked Berlin.

im sure you did

Have you been there?

no

my friend was there this summer and said it was a fucking mess with all the muslims everywhere

he was there last in like 07 and said back then it was much better.

Germany was alright.

Deutschistan isn't great, though.

good thread

What part of germany did he go to?

South Brazil is better.

Good for refugees

the refugee camp

a fucking ethnic experiment of a country.

i't almost like Germans want to mimic US for some reason.

>chimped out, sacked rome and crushed the first white turbo civilization
>chimped out and crusaded against native euros in the north east
>chimped out and ruined religion, starting a massive war that killed half of europe
>chimped out and caused world wars, took millions of white lives and for ever ended white empires and global hegemony

disposing of germ = heaven on earth

I got there a few months ago and it's pretty chill so far. And no, i'm not a rapefugee, nor am i "Greek".

I went there a few months ago with my brothers Mohammed and Abdul. It was great, we once grabbed a blonde woman's tits right in front of a police officer and when she asked for help he just apologized to us and walked away.

Is a big bullshit

>nor am i "Greek".
So you have accepted that the Greek state isnt real and basically Turkey with Turks who speak another language?

Overrated country. Good beer and food though. Girls are stuck up cunts 2bh.

I've been learning german so that I could emigrate there when the US turns into another shitty Hispanic country. But now Im scared because deutschland is filling up with muslims. I thought I had finally found a place of great culture and civility and now the least cultured and civilized people on the planted are invading it