Do these hellish beasts exist in your country?

Do these hellish beasts exist in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I1yBVxkPjiM
youtube.com/watch?v=q1RjiiH_GdA
youtube.com/watch?v=AWe8NGaHRF8
digg.com/video/bobbit-worm-video
youtube.com/watch?v=efyufhtO7VU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scutigera_coleoptrata
twitter.com/AnonBabble

whats that

Imagine that entering your ear this night while you sleep.

I hope not

DELET THIS

Yes

they are impossible to kill

They eat other insects so it's okay

But we don't have those

fortunately NOT. what the hell is that???? i'd have never expected that CREATURE to be anywhere near europe lol. how long is it? i cant see the scale in the pic

i'd take the other insects over that tBh. unless they eat roaches maybe

I make use of advanced chemical weapons.

Is that reason enough not to kill them though? They are more disgusting than most of the things they eat.

yes, they're big too
but harmless and easy to kill

Imagine if the oxygen concentration hadn't gone down from the pre-historic to now. We would have fiends like these the size of cats!

European spider

they do eat cockroaches
they just look weird

>how long it is
it depends a lot, if they find a place with no competitors and lots of food they can grow up to 8-10 centimeters in length
they're incredibly fast and they will bite you if you get too close

THIS IS A BASED HOUSE CENTIPEDE, btw they are fast as fuck

VIDEO RELATED: IT'S THE BEST FEASTING UPON SOME PREY

Don't kill them! They are good for eating bugs.

>easy to kill

How? They run so fast it's like they teleport

i keep the spiders around for that
at least they don't crow on my bed

what the hell that's not even an insect that's a monster

and im afraid of roaches kek

>8-10 centimeters
Where the hell do you live?
I didn't find one this year btw

These guys are cool. They get rid of the Turks and other scum that try to immigrate into my house

Yes and I hate them.

They're really easy to kill, but they're really fast and twitch post-mortem like nothing else.

These HORRIFYING motherfuckers reside in my basement.
Granted, I have not seen one in about a year, but I know they're down there. Lurking. Waiting. When you see one running across the floor, you jump up onto the couch and flee the premises like a Syrian

just grab them with a piece of (toilet) paper.
when you see them they're mostly just standing there

Yes.

Fucking Euros.

>How? They run so fast it's like they teleport

well roaches run fast too, and dodge, and pretend they're dead sometimes only to start running later, and they're fucking armored. at least this one looks like it could die with one hit

>These guys are cool. They get rid of the Turks and other scum that try to immigrate into my house
kek'd

This brave man let it crawl on his arm

I wish we could genocide them. They are the WORST

Just looking at them makes me want to vomit

I've lived for a while near the Adriatic coast, I've killed and measured them. They can grow that large with the right conditions. And the bigger they get the more aggressive they become.

watch this video you master cuckolds I BET YOU'RE TOO PUSSY TO DO THIS

This. Spiders are better by far.

Yes but I rarely see them. I've lived in my house for 5 years and I've only seen maybe 2 or 3, and they were in the basement far, far away from my bedroom.

Yes, we used to have a bunch in our basement, no one would go in there

do you seriously spot insects and let them live? kek

>Be me a few weeks ago
>Sleeping
>Feel something tickling me, like a stray hair brushing against my neck
>Still half-asleep, I try to brush it away
>It's fucking wriggling
>OHFUCKOHFUCK
>Fly out of bed, turn on the light
>It's a baby centipede crawling across my pillow

The thing was this close to biting my head off and crawling down my throat.

>I BET YOU'RE TOO PUSSY TO DO THIS
yes tBh i am

I'm glad you're okay, user. I think you should call a priest though.

fuuuck.
youtube.com/watch?v=AWe8NGaHRF8
here's a brazilian one eating a rat

-t. guy who spots insects all the time and chases them around the house, instead of just keeping based spiders do their thing

Is this even a house centipede?

it looks much different

Spiders are not insects tbqh.

Seriously though is there any way to keep these bastards out of your room? Like maybe sprinkle a line of salt in front of your door and by the vents. If I wake up with one crawling on my face I will kill myself.

This btw.

Spiders are based, let them live. They kill all the other annoying pests and spiders outside of being kind of scary-looking are nice and keep to themselves.

I only kill spiders when they're really annoying and keep making webs in some of the rooms of my house or keep annoying me

from the same family of centipedes
here we call them lacraia, their bites hurt like hell but at least doesn't kill

it's much, much worse
those things exist in south america, they can grow up to a staggering 30 centimeters in length and their venom can be lethal
I can't think of anything more scary/disgusting than centipedes

>killing innocent creations of God
abominable.

Idk how to say in English but I've seen that shit
They move quickly af

They like dark/wet spaces. Make sure your room is clean and well-lit and they will go to your basement or something

It looks much different and scarier. I don't think it's a house centipede, probably some different one native to South America

>their bites hurt like hell but at least doesn't kill
it can kill, there have been reported cases of children dying from it

We don't, thank god. But in the countryside, when I go visit distant family, there are trees with so many spiders on them you think you are on the harry potter movie. And they are giant! Absolutely terrifying. It's not just one tree or the other, even. Every tree has them. And those trees are everywhere! every backyard has 10, 20 trees or more, with hundreds of spiders, dozens of them more than 10cm. In-between the trees also, pic related. It's a place I absolutely don't go out after dark.

>Make sure your room is clean and well-lit and they will go to your basement or something

W-w-w-was my mom right all along?

My mom was only looking out for me when she told me to clean my dirty ass room...

Millipede. They have almost 1000 legs, centipedes have almost 100

what the fuck? where do they even go during the day?

>in front of your door
they crawl on the walls m80
there could be one above you right now

Had one of these crawling up my forearm a few moths ago while laying in my bed. I wasn't surprised tho so I just swatted it with my finger back into a dark corner of the room

They do come on your bed tho

oh yeah, I guess it could kill children. Anyway I've seen them a few times and it's scary as fuck, so seeing that guy having a house centipede on his arm made me shiver way more than it should, I guess

Shit Brasil sucks.

spiders are not innocent. they kill god's other creations. they must be stopped.

They remain in place, but at least you can see them. God knows where they go in the night!

they're probably all brothers and sisters

>Not capitalizing God

Heretic detected, begone.

I actually killed one this morning. Freaky

FUCK YOU GUYS BECAUSE OF THIS THREAD MY BODY HAS BECOME ITCHY IT FEELS LIKE THERE ARE INSECTS CRAWLING EVERYWHERE

Saw one in croatia once, it was huge.

Killing it was really easy though.

lolno

Yes

These things are creepy but nothing compares to flying insects like cicadas, locusts, Japanese beetles etc. Makes my skin crawl just thinking about them... I wish they would all just fucking die.

>Brahell

I've never seen one in my life.

shit if you have them then we also have them

I sometimes let insects live to have company

dont you also have scorpions in southern anatolia?

There's a frog in my basement and I always leave berries, sugar, and honey for him

Google bobbit worm

yes , what's so bad about them ?
aside from their sting of course

i only kill spiders if they are too big or near my bed
and they bite the fuck out of me ;_;

I live on the 6th floor of an apartment in Ankara, so I don't see shit like this often. But yes there are scorpions in southern Turkey, or so my father told me when telling his army stories.

I called a little fatty black spider "mr spidy" it lives under my sofa, it looks cute.

they live in the states, i like them they're super cute

Where can I see high def pics of disgusting insects?

>when you're about to kill it and it hides behind the furniture and after moving all the furniture you can't find it anymore

SHQIP

I don't care about big bugs, it's just the small ones that make me nervous.

Just imagine them crawling into your urethra or something, at least big bugs like this can't do it

Yes, the nastiest discovery I Made in my house involved rats though, I found 10/12 of them in an old wine 5liter bottle, all babies/small

digg.com/video/bobbit-worm-video
Fuck you Romania

youtube.com/watch?v=efyufhtO7VU
What about moths?

>8-10 centimeters in length
>that sudden realization that some random centipede can grow longer than your dick.
I just want It to end ;_;

no fucking way
you inbred fuck how can a man have a dick that small?

This

Brazil is like poverty Australia

They have been found in eastern and southern Australia, from Perth to Adelaide, South Australia, to Sydney, New South Wales and in Tasmania. Other countries they have been found in include New Zealand,[8] Japan, as well as South Korea.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scutigera_coleoptrata

>tfw haven't been able to sleep all night because of the spiders in my room hissing at each other

I keep them around to eat other pests but I wish they would shut the fuck up at night

Kind of a meme. Centipedes have like 20-30. Millipedes have 200-300.

I smile at the spiderbro near my front door every morning.

He keeps the Zika out

I get rid of most insects but I usually leave spiders and lonely wasps and such. They are my allies, they help me kill or chase off the more disgusting types of insects. Houseflies just fuck off very far away when they hear a wasp.

Dyaiobakour

I see around 3 per year in my house. There's also silverfish lurking around which is probably why those centipedes are here.

TRIGGERED!!!!!
These things freak me out I had one crawl on my bare foot once I almost had a heart attack

Thanks for giving me chills you massive gaping asshole