Anybody actually code like this?

anybody actually code like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/gsheni/ConvolutedMagic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>C
oh god no

What are you talking about spud?

I don't know anything about programming but that just looks like its very inefficient, messy too, but inefficient.

non-professionals.

Ah, ye olde "magic number" method. Quite good against code piracy

>I don't know anything about programming

Reminds of of DSP code

Yes, people who graduated in computer engineering in the 80s, and have written too much VHDL stuff.

tonnes of people, its called job security

Is there any other way?

>to never do

kek

Sup faggot, why are you taking my source code

Why did you name your function as convoluted magic?

Are you mental?

it's from a show called Silicon Valley retard.

>Silicon Valley

>Implying I waste my time watching tv fiction shows

Dumb burger

Yes except for the todos everywhere. Maybe a comment here and there though

Get raped and kill yourself, you retarded kike loving fucking tranny faggot sack of ugly nigger shit with down syndrome.

this looks like code generated by something
I don't know why you'd actually typedef these things like that
long as u64 would be nice sometimes but that's also not portable (long isn't always 64-bit), and there's stdint.h's uint64_t
maybe this would be some kind of generated code, possibly for obscuring it
based on the comments, if this was something that would be generated, had been edited by hand
github.com/gsheni/ConvolutedMagic
compiling this code yields "DREAM_ON_ASSHOLES"
and main() is defined twice for some reason.

>not watching the Sup Forums-est TV show

Why even live if you can't even take pleasure in art created about your way of life? Or is this not part of your life, and you don't belong here, like some kind of disgusting vagrant from Sup Forums or /r9k/?

holy shit that editor is sublime text

My father died of lung cancer, it wasn't pretty to watch. He'd been a smoker for most of his life, and even though my mother begged him to stop he didn't listen. I had to watch him take his last breath in a hospital ward next to ninety year old dinosaurs. He was forty six.

I started smoking from stress, I know, it sounds stupid but it was traumatic and I really didn't know what else to do. It reminded me of him, and I missed him terribly. I started coughing up some black tar with a little bit of blood in it, so I quit smoking. It was a really painful ordeal but I managed to get through it and I feel much better.

But none of that shit matters one fucking bit because that post gave me cancer you fucking little shit.

I'm the one he replied to. Is your story legit?

you both are reddit, kindly go back

Good, he deserved to die and I hope he burns in Hell.

>Not having seen the copypasta this is based off.

Suicide is always an option.

Get a activated carbon rod and stick it up your rectum, you braindead kike lover. Maybe that will help filtering the heavy metals that are destroying your brain.

Then stop shitposting and get it done. Retard.

Something similar happened to me, so I felt related to you in that post. That's why I asked.

thanks.. I guess

i prefer not to because i want to read my code later. the bitwise stuff isn't that weird, but what gets me more than the variable naming is the lack of comments about expected data formats and why you're doing the transforms to said data. someone with a debugger and a few test cases could quickly figure out what the code is doing and why so "job security" is kind of a misnomer.

>kike lover
I suggest that you return to your containment board.