First Czechen thread on 4chin

Are here any Chechens? I'm looking for my fellow countrymen to make a skype group where we could gather and talk about different topics, practice our language, shitpost, etc.

Vuy quzaẋ cẋaə noxçi? So vey maxkaxoyş löxuş vu skypäẋ grupp ya vey cigaẋ gullaə dell cẋac ǩamelaş day, vey mettan peyda eca, şitpostş ya va iştta dja qin ə.

Yest' zdes' Chechency? Ya ishyu moih sootechestvennikov chtoby sozdat' gruppu v skaype gde my mogli by sobrat'sya i govorit' na raznye temy, praktikovat' nash yazyk, shitpostit' i t.d.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ycn7XEoRSpA
youtube.com/watch?v=UDgv7y4GC4A&index=33&list=LLjjI0PBvjjb3FkmSqxkSLJA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

I know, you're here. Do not hide, come here, I need at least 1 person, that will be enough.

Nu chto zhe vy, Nohchany?

Hello. I'm not chechen, but please don't feel lonely.

Thanks for (you) based Finlyandi. Nobody notices me, even on Sup Forums.

Just another bump.

Hi

>needing to practice your own language
Just let it die

lewd desu
>tfw Poland-chan notices me
Hello, Czechbro, how are you?

why are Finnish posters so polite and nice?

Because there is no Chechen in sight, that's why. And also r*ssia is cucking us too hard, new generation speaks just an ugly mix of chechen-r*ssian bastard slang

Maybe because they aren't form indoeuropean language group, just like Turks and Chechens, hehe

>from*

Va, hu xilla şuna saŋ ẋome veƶariy? Suna quzaẋ 4 stag mel laxara ə vayŋ ǩomar gina quzaẋ.

Absolute Sub humans
Everyone killed is a present for humanity

t. r*ssian

>Radical Muslim shitskin worse than Arabs
>Being literally worse than the absolute sub human race called Arabs

It's rational thinking

why aren't you using cyrillic, buddy

>And also r*ssia is cucking us too hard, new generation speaks just an ugly mix of chechen-r*ssian bastard slang
Hope your culture dies to be honest.

Those you hate are salafis, m8. We have some of those crazy fanatics, unfortunately.
Because r*ssians prohibit our latin chechen script to make us forget our language. It's a form of protest, dude.
Same do I about you, desu

>Those you hate are salafis
Also known as Chechens. If Chechens had got independence it would be a Caucasus Saudi Arabia.

+ 15 roubles have been added to your bank account. Thanks for quality shilling, tovarischt.

It is a fact, check polling data from Chechenya on things like sharia law. It would be an Islamist hell if you got your way. You can deny it all you like and blame "evil rooskies" but it does not change this reality about your own people. Chechens would live in hell if it were not for Russian rule saving them from themselves.

Wow even sweden is ERP'ing like a fucking loser.

>Chechens would live in hell if it were not for Russian rule
Chechens already live in hell thanks to r*ssian cruel rule.
+ 15

Didn't Checkens blow up America

Nope, Chechen living standards have improved under Russian rule. You would be like ISISland if you got your own way. Stop your delusions.

Yes, they were the ones who attacked the Boston marathon.

Those were not real Chechens, fuck them. Seriously, why didn't they blow up fucking r'ssia? I know answer tho, they were fucking salafi scum with their believe about EBIL UMERRICA
So you're just caring about Chechens and don't want them to became another muslime shithole? Shit, I'd like if r*ssians really love that, but fuck you, just leave us alone with our shit.

>love that
love us

>but fuck you, just leave us alone with our shit.
No.

B-baka r*snya! So evil!

Evil in what way?

In all possible ways. You are obsessed with hate against my small nation. There are always at least 5 r*ssiaroaches infesting my threads and posts with their blind hatred. On the other hand I rarely shitpost in r*s-threads with anime and that's all.

>On the other hand I rarely shitpost in r*s-threads with anime and that's all.
Feel free, I do not post in generals. Also shitposting anime is the best part of this website.

>In all possible ways. You are obsessed with hate against my small nation.
Chechens are just too radical. Tone it down and people might not hate you as much.

>+ 15
>+ 15
It funny that you assume putin trolls would spread anti-chechen propaganda, considering it's the p*tin who gave hero's star to a literally chechen terrorist

Why do you always generalize? Radicals are just a little part in our nation , but because screams of mad people are always too loud everybody notices only them.
>and people might not hate you as much
People always generalize, I don't care about opinion of those who judge an entire nation based on little group of crazy fucks. And after all those are you who installed fucking k*dyrov scum as a ruler of my poor little country.
Putin trolls are pro-k*dyrov and anti-chechen.

>part of* our
Shit, I'm sleepy

>Putin trolls are pro-k*dyrov and anti-chechen.
no, they are pro-kadyrka and pro-chechen because kadyrka = chechens

>Radicals are just a little part in our nation
According to polling data this is not the case. Radicals who want Islamist rule are a majority. Moderate Chechens are just a minority.

>Putin trolls are pro-k*dyrov and anti-chechen.
No, they argue for both kadyrov and chechens.

Come on, mostly anti-chechen posts I get from putinbots. And k*dyrka is leader of pro-r*ssian cucks, not the real Chechens like me, hehe
Which polling data are you talking about? If it's some r*ssian propaganda shit just leave, seriously.
For most of the Chechens Islam is just traditional thing and nothing more. And also most of the Chechen muslims are sufi, who aren't that radical as salafis. But thanks to r*ssia we've got spreaded that radical shit here.

>just leave us alone with our shit
It's too dangerous. At best, we'll get another American puppet state, at worst - small isis at our southern borders. The last time we let you go, you attacked Dagestan.

Pewcenter polling. Nothing to do with Russia.

>But thanks to r*ssia we've got spreaded that radical shit here.
Radical shit was there already, it is what dragged Russia into there to begin with.

>you attacked Dagestan
It was salafi Bassaev, who wasn't under secularists contlrol. And that was just an excuse to invide Chechenia again.

>Pewcenter polling. Nothing to do with Russia.
Proofs
>Radical shit was there already, it is what dragged Russia into there to begin with.
Pure propaganda, just from old metodichka. Get your fucking 15 roubles and leave me alove itt. I just created this thread to fing some Chechen weebs if they exist. Why are you bringing your political shit here?

youtube.com/watch?v=ycn7XEoRSpA

I like Chechens.Greetings from a muslim from Serbia.

> to find*
I like muslims from Serbia ;3

ayy

And I like top chechen mafiosi Kadyrow too :D

youtube.com/watch?v=UDgv7y4GC4A&index=33&list=LLjjI0PBvjjb3FkmSqxkSLJA

>It was salafi Bassaev, who wasn't under secularists control.
How can we let you be independent, if you are not even able to control the land you claim?

BASED russia is fucking youre islamists assholes very hard and im lovin it :3
Die islam. Die completely.

DEUS VULT

Considering how insanely ugly and horrid the Chechen language sounds, I'd say it's probably best if it goes extinct.

We were, before you killed all secularists respected leaders and weakened them so they were incapable to control radicals.

>Get your fucking 15 roubles
Not being paid to give opinions.

>I just created this thread to fing some Chechen weebs if they exist. Why are you bringing your political shit here?
You made it political here: Which is when I began replying to you. I was browsing the thread out of interest before that.

>Considering how insanely ugly and horrid the Chechen language sounds
Even considering this as bait, still can't deny our language isn't very beautiful. I still prefer it over r*ssian, but there are a lot of languages wich sound better.
Ok, let's finish this politshit.

Why did these "secularists respected leaders" allowed the ethnic cleansing in the beginning of 90s?

Georgiabro here, why do muslims dance to our music? We do it way better without looking retarded.

The fact that Chechens without 'control' are wild sharia savages says a lot about them.

Chechens

Pros:
>tough
>cuck Russians

Cons:
>ugly language

I don't know man. But I like Georgians. Here in Germany when I was in 3rd or 4th grade in elementary school I had a Georgian freind. He was very tall and clunky but nice and well-mannered. We wrestled 'n' shit with the german kids in sandbox. Later the authorites sent him and his mother back to Georgia. I miss him :'(

He was caled Georgi Geogaze or something like that. Georgi Geogaze from Georgia :D

But those were "secular non-muslim" r*ssians who have committed genocide of Chechen nation in 90s
That's Chechen music. Georgian music sounds very much like tho. I think that's due to influence wich we had long time ago in pre-islam times.
Only salafi ones, they do not respect any nonreligious rule

Georgi Georgadze maybe?

Yeah, i know i was just trying to trigger some people.

Yes thats it maybe. I went to school together with him in Berlin. Haven't seen him for 8 years or so.

a chechen boy stole my toy in elementary once

i beat him up and got my toy back but a week later his friends ganged up on me when i was on my way from school

ever since then im against war """"refugees""""

>who have committed genocide of Chechen nation in 90s
Stop pretending that you don't know what I'm talking about. Ch*chnia is something like 95% ch*chen now for a reason.

Chechens are based and you proofsfags need to GTFO

I feel sorry for you, dude. I've faced the same problems with my classmates in Chechenia. Some of them were literally bydlo-tier scum.
I know what you're talking about. We call it projecting your crimes on us.

>your crimes
So you want to say that it was Russians who were butchering Russians in Dudaev's Ch*chnia? Are you even sane?

W-what's a czechen?

Only civilian r*ssians who have died in Chechenia where habitants of Grozny, who got bombed by their glorious "secular non-muslim civilized" r*ssians

people from caucasus region.

All I know about Chechens is that two of them bombed the marathon in Boston

Why did they do it?

for the lolz

post face

chechen spirituality as is

I think OP is out of touch with his own people and culture. Unsurprising, since he's in Sweden.

when is the next theatre bombing senpai