If iOS is an insecure NSA backdoored piece of shit compromised by the CIA then why does the US Army use it?

If iOS is an insecure NSA backdoored piece of shit compromised by the CIA then why does the US Army use it?

Ever hear of momentum?

Because they're on the same side, retard.

That's why they use it, dum-dum

Wouldn't it make more sense to use something that isn't backdoored by the CIA & NSA? Anyone can use those same backdoors if they can find them.

Because the US Army is controlled by the alphabet soup agencies that make up the deep state.

There's nothing that isn't backdoored by default except a few ARM dev boards like the Beagle Bone Black and some really old x86 and PPC chips. Everything else has to be hacked if you want to remove the backdoors (see Libreboot). The age we live in is not one of privacy.

>NSA
>CIA
>US Army
Guess what they have in common.

>alphabet soup agencies
>alphabet
>alphabet inc. >google
are the illuminati rubbing it on our faces?

>ARM
>No backdoor
And that attractive girl you like is a virgin

Because the army is full of shitskins and iOS and shitskins go together like stink on shit.

>>ARM
>>No backdoor
BBB doesn't require non-free binaries. Kindly fuck off.

>And that attractive girl you like is a virgin
I'm a faggot.

They are more than likely using a not avaiable to the public version and obviously NSA and CIA are on the same side as the Army...

And that attractive "girl" you like is a virgin

Because it just werks, like everything apple made

>And that attractive "girl" you like is a virgin
I said "I'm gay", not "I browse Sup Forums".

What's the difference?

Sup Forums faps to men dressed as women and denies being gay. I fap to men and I'm openly gay.

>they're in the same side
Intel agencies try to fuck themselves and other state elements daily. They aren't allies as you might think.

so Sup Forums faps to Sup Forums posters

Well after all, Sup Forums is upside down Sup Forums, somewhat.

Sure. Post your asshole.

what if you fap to men dressed as women and are openly gay? are you a deus-tier homosexual then?

You're a fucking fruit.

aren't we all though user? aren't we all?

Because information is compartmentalized inside of different agencies and only shared on a need to know basis.

Faggots.