How long until weaponized police drones?

How long until weaponized police drones?

Other urls found in this thread:

yro.slashdot.org/story/17/04/01/0149239/connecticut-may-become-first-us-state-to-allow-deadly-police-drones
youtu.be/6Viwwetf0gU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Atomics_MQ-1_Predator
interf.co.uk/amazon-drone-shot-patriot-missile/
bellingcat.com/news/mena/2017/03/02/iraqi-federal-police-using-weaponised-drones/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Taser drones will be the best.

Not long, user.

yro.slashdot.org/story/17/04/01/0149239/connecticut-may-become-first-us-state-to-allow-deadly-police-drones

Brits will find a workaround for lack of firearms in task force by attaching flamethrowers to drones and creating indestructible terminators.

We add chainsaws.
youtu.be/6Viwwetf0gU

Can't wait for drones shooting random shit

Can't wait for people shooting random drones.

They already do

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Atomics_MQ-1_Predator

They already do

interf.co.uk/amazon-drone-shot-patriot-missile/

Great thing about america is that you have the freedom to shoot down a drone violating your airspace. When the CIA or the NSA tries to record me using military drones I'll shoot that fucker down.

Only if it's actually "your airspace." And only if you have the freedom to shoot in the first place.

>Only if it's actually "your airspace."
I don't remember what the number is, but I think you own up to a few thousand few above your house.

>And only if you have the freedom to shoot in the first place
I don't live in anti-america states like california so it's all good.

NOW

It can vary but usually between 500' and 1000' AGL. I say usually because there are a hell of a lot of people living in dense urban areas, particularly around airports, where they enjoy basically no control over airspace at all.

There are also lots of pro-MURICA states which still prohibit the discharge of firearms within town/city limits.

The law is really, really behind the times on this. Nothing new I guess.

never in the UK

police cant shoot shit

tell that to Mark Duggan

Dahir Insaat has got you covered

9 years

Nope, its not even a hundred

Police need to learn how to use them for surveillance better before using them as weapons insted of fooling around like a kid on christmas who got a RC car(not saying all do this though).
>officer gets a call to check out a disturbance
>a few short miles or blocks before reaching his destination he fires off a tiny rocket that folds out into a drone from the back or front of the car
>back at the station or some other place, a special person or team trained to look for and possably remote control the drone going to where the officer is heading
>officer has a running suspect as soon as he arrives but because he lunched his drone before hand, the drone can capture, ID, and spot the suspect's lacation or last location in real time, rewind, zoom, night version, ect. all while on chase
>person or team far away can give officer aid on apprehending the suspect, tell whether he's armed, or if he tries to dispose of any evidence

Can't wait for drones shooting random blacks

Using them in cities would be dangerous.A tiny malfunction could cause them to fall and hurt people.

They're skimming on basic things like bulletproof vests and weapons.
I doubt they'll invest into something that requires a whole team of operators and technicians and constant maintenance.Not in the next few decades at least.

Right now
bellingcat.com/news/mena/2017/03/02/iraqi-federal-police-using-weaponised-drones/