Cheap Photoshop cs6

m.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2334524.m570.l1313.TR2.TRC0.A0.H0.Xcs6 photoshop.TRS1&_nkw=cs6 photoshop full

So are these just all legacy cracks or something? I need to get my hands on a non-cloud full cs6.

pirate it dumb

Got a trojan last tried. Got a secure version?

Time. Last time.

fuck off cia

install krita

Yes, directly from Adobe website.

Never heard of 'em.

No

I bought mine, last have virus

Why not pirate CC?

There's no reason to use CS6 when CC exists.

CC is even more of a pile of shit than CS6.

No it's not, there are big performance improvements and features added to CC, I've been using Creative Suite for a decade and use it on a daily basis.

Congrats mate so do I. Constant random crashes, virtually no backwards capability and the cloud features are more annoying than useful especially if you move around a lot and use new devices.

>Constant random crashes
Except it never crashes (PS in particular).
The cloud features are silly and pointless apart from Typekit integration, my workflow involves using Dropbox and not CC files or whatever they call it.

What do you mean by no backwards compatibility? I've never had problems opening old PSDs or anything like that.
If you have an AMD GPU I'd certainly advise getting CC as I'm quite sure the OpenCL enhancements only arrived in CC...

Photoshop has crashed for me many times on different devices as soon as your work becomes busy and uses a lot of layers, sometimes just closing with a popup of "photoshop has closed" while doing light work. It also cannot handle large files well (I work with motion graphics + broadcasting).

InDesign and the entire video suite do not go back a single version. And legacy saves do not go back very far (i'm fairly sure you cannot legacy save to CS6 in After Effects/Premiere Pro).

I used to do UI in PS which would regularly reach 100MB+ with hundreds of layers and the only thing that would crash it was the buggy Cloud features at the time, it all works fine now in the latest version though (although I use Sketch now anyway).

>InDesign and the entire video suite do not go back a single version.
What? I'm 100% sure they do. You can save CC projects to open in CS6, but you need to open in CS6 and resave to open in previous versions. Did you know CC comes with all of the legacy versions too? They're buried in the CC app.

Are you using a lot of 3D layers when it's crashing? What's are your performance settings like?

Install trial from adobe.
Get amtemu v0.9.2 by painter
SHA-1 CAAD125358D2AE6D217 E74CFCD175AC81C43C729

Never heard of this

Or just try Affinity software.

>CAAD125358D2AE6D217 E74CFCD175AC81C43C729

and you think this is botnet and virus free because... you know some random sha1?

if I want to be a good goy, is there a way to buy CS6 still?

>downloading programs with viruses
>2017
wow

In this day and age, it's like you need to be a part of some underground movement with people you can trust. Googling "photoshop cs6 crack" is just nothing but virus-riddled bullshit.

I thought you had to pay money to get top results in Google, so how are all these virus-pushers able to get their shit on the first page?

>googling cracks
just stop
warez-bb