Sup Forums is shit

Sup Forums is shit. Seriously janitors, get your shit together you lazy fucks. I will be banned for posting this, but the below mentioned threads will live on to shit up the entire board:

Literal youtube channel shill thread
Sup Forumstard anti-SJW thread has nothing to do with technology
Triple-posted homework thread
Paid Apple shill threads
More Sup Forums shit
More Sup Forums shit
non-technology related /adv/ thread
browser shill threads
dumb fucks don't know how to use the SQT
literally wat?

+1

Oh look, another "sum the primes under 2 million" thread. That makes 4 dup homework threads. I swear you basically have to post cheese pizza for the janitors to do anything because they are worthless.

>muh pol
Fucking leafs I swear
It's a fucking meme you fucking redditlord

>it's a maymay so that makes it perfectly acceptable

>homework thread when it's just usual shitposting
If you actually spent time here you would know that's the shitpost of the month
Now fuck off with your meta and weeping about moderation
PROTIP: both of those are rule violations

>trying to justify having 4 of the same thread up simultaneously
Sounds like someone struck a nerve. Gee, I wonder why you would be so defensive about this.

this guy gets it. why also the terry davis threads. get your shit together.

This board is pretty lax desu

You would know this if you weren't fresh off the boat

inb4 that piece of shit faggot mod sagebombs the thread and then spams it with images of naked children.
the pajeets won, let it go and find someplace better than Sup Forums. sorry to have to tell you this user.

>inb4
nope already sagebombed
email gook moot about it, hopefully he does something about these pedo, pajeet mods allowing avertising to be spammed endlessly while cucking any poster who exposes it.

+1

Where are all the assembly threads? Algorithm discussions?
Heck, even retro tech and cyberpunk ones? I know cyb has seen a rebirth in the last week, yet before that it was dead for an entire month

It feels very wrong to say this... Yet it feels Sup Forums was better when shitty animu grils populated this board

sage bomb implies many people posting in the thread with sage in the options field in an attempt to create enough replies that the thread cannot be bumped anymore. sage simply prevents your own post from bumping the thread.

I agree. The state of the board is deplorable.

/g was better when retarded shitposters and advertisers named raj were met with relentless
>install gentoo
spam
now everyone's busy fapping to circle jerk lincuck and programming threads that have nothing to do with tech, yet are allowed to be spammed endlesly

I think the root of the problem is that anonymity is more advantageous for shills and people with a political agenda than it is for anyone else.

+1
Sup Forums feels like almost pure shilling and Sup Forums

INDEED my Rebbit bro! The mods clearly need to get on and just ban any thread preemptively they feel is a "shitpost" bound by your arbitrary rules you feel like making up off the top of your head, or better yet anything that slightly irritates you like YouTube tech channels!

Nevermind that the vast majority of the threads you linked are being ignored and have few replies. Who's with me for that Rebbit moderation bros?

At the very minimum, duplicate and non-technology threads (including this one) should be deleted. Additionally, I would argue that obvious shill threads should be deleted as well.

>who cares about paying for advertisement!
>you can just use raj to spam /g all day with shitposts!
>he costst only a couple rupees anyways, so it'll definitely be cheaper

just ignore the shills or have the site staff actually do shit like change the site's url intermittently, it apparently worked wonders the other day for shills on Sup Forums, at the end of the day there's not much you can do against shills except educate the userbase not to reply and how to look out for the threads