CULTURALLY SPEAKING:

CULTURALLY SPEAKING:
Do you consider this country to be Asian, European, a mixture of both, or neither?

Eurasian

Middle Easty

LEAVE THIS FUCKING COUNTRY ALONE
WHY DON'T YOU PEOPLE MAKE THREADS ABOUT FUCKING NIUE OR MARSHALL ISLANDS INSTEAD?
WHY DO YOU FILL THE FRONTPAGE WITH 5+ TURKEY POSTS?
STOP
POSTING
TURKEY
STOP
ASKING
QUESTIONS
ABOUT
TURKEY
LEAVE
US
ALONE

Well neither is really an absokute category. I guess you can loosely define European culture but what the fuck is Asian culture?

hey having threads about you just means you're more relevant lately

USA has to deal with this shit all the time, if you want to be powerful you gotta deal with being shitposted about all the time

This.

I think it's time to consider Middle-East as a continent.

>I have no religion, and at times I wish all religions at the bottom of the sea. He is a weak ruler who needs religion to uphold his government; it is as if he would catch his people in a trap. My people are going to learn the principles of democracy, the dictates of truth and the teachings of science. Superstition must go. Let them worship as they will; every man can follow his own conscience, provided it does not interfere with sane reason or bid him against the liberty of his fellow-men.

>It is claimed that religious unity is also a factor in the formation of nations. Whereas, we see the contrary in the Turkish nation. Turks were a great nation even before they adopted Islam. This religion did not help the Arabs, Iranians, Egyptians and others to unite with Turks to form a nation. Conversely, it weakened the Turks’ national relations; it numbed Turkish national feelings and enthusiasm. This was natural, because Mohammedanism was based on Arab nationalism above all nationalities.

I want to be an irrelevant country instead of being called cockroaches all day long thank you very much

both

Too Mid-Eastern for being euro, but too close to Europe for the average Middle Eastern country, that and more Hellenic and Central Asian influences than Arab.

Eurasian/Middle Eastern with Erdogan

I consider them arabs and whatever arabs are, I think they are politically a one thing

they're muslim middle easterners

neither euiropeans or asians

Why are so many "white" looking Turkish people?" Is it cause of the central asian/Turkic population?

Why are they trying so hard to fuck up Ataturk's great work?

Because they refused to marry butifel melike

They're southern and swarthier finns

Wish what you said was true

definitionally both

(i'm american)

what the fuck? it's not in the middle east

they don't even have falafel there

they are alahu as fuck, anyone here that claims otherwise clearly hasn't been in turkey

Have you ever been to?

Türkiye is a big country

yeah, been in istanbul also spent 9 months on the border 1 mile away from edirne.
you're alahu as fuck compared to European countries, there's no denying in that.

Please tell us more about experiences you've had in edirne, what makes you think that?

That's why we said "culturally"
Australia or NZ are not located in the "west", yet those countries belong to the "western world" because of...anglo (western) culture.

Asia begins east of Himalayas. Between it and Europe is Indian continent and sandniggerlandia. And yes, Turkey is part of sandniggerlandia.

Arabs in denial desu
>Look like them
>Same religion
>Same cuisine
>Same climate
>Same everything

They are their own culture together with greece. They are nothing like other turkics, balks, caucasians, kurts, persians, or arabs despite bordering all of them

some durka stabbed a lady over her handbag one night, that was the first time I witnessed an actual stabbing.

Having travelled around the whole country, I think it's a 50/50 mix of western/oriental. It's just a mediterranean country that's also muslim.

Hey, I'm ultra pale, wuz I Scandinav n shit ?

You might me giaour girl from Balkanlar offspring. But so are many Arabs, for example Assad

4 u

>look like them
Yeah a nazi would say that
>same religion
It's 2016 bro
>same cuisine
There is nothing wrong about some cultural enrichment
>same climate
How that is supposed to make us the same people? I can't change my country's fucking climate. It's like saying canadians and russians are the same

new continents guise

>(i'm american)
Why did you think it was necessary to point this out?

meh , no one's really blaming you. The ones to blame are the mongols that came from the steppes and decided to settle on the area you are today adding more shit to your already insanely arab/north african fucked up genetic code. you're just a victim of circumstance.
had it been 500 years early you'd be just another proud arab today or a mongol.

I am greek

>fucked up genetic code

>Europe until the middle of Siberia
>But America divided in two parts

>north africa seperate from middle east
I'm going have to take away your permission to post

>fucked up genetic code
It's true though, the tetraracial (Euro + Mongol + Negro + Australoid) East Anatolian diaspora we have of you is generally dumb and violent as fuck

>portugal not part of Africa

PRAISE MILOSEVIC

Tell me more about the Australoid and Negroids dna in Turkey

Not geographically in Europe, their language is from Asia and they're not christians, so it's Asian.

but milosevic wanted a global crusade of total extermination against all countries that arent serbia

Turkey is being DP'd by both continents.

muslims aren't euopean

Interesting theory.
What about Christians, atheists, or Jews?

CULTURALLY SPEAKING:
Do you consider this country to be Asian, European, a mixture of both, or neither?

I feel you

More European than Asian, but since the largest part of your country is in Asia...

East = mostly asian
West = mostly eastern European
Ez

gib siberia independence, then you guys will be europeen

>Australoid
Gypsies and Kurds
>Negroids
Arabs

They are arabs, and some mongoloid, never europeans.

We are Anatolian. Our culture is unique. If you mix Iran+Greece+Armenia and some mongol elements and give them a good ol' rub you'll have Turkey
We have European and Middle eastern influences but we are not fucking mongolians.

This. The Middle East is neither European, nor Asian, really, just like Turkey.

Hear that, Turkey, not European, so no EU for you.