Apple is done

Other urls found in this thread:

macrumors.com/roundup/iphone-8/#wireless_charging
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samsung_Experience
archive.is/8EsNx
youtube.com/watch?v=p0kyApNDgxs
pcgamer.com/when-should-we-expect-oled-pc-monitors/
cnet.com/news/seven-problems-with-current-oled-televisions/
businesskorea.co.kr/english/news/ict/12565-good-yield-lg-display-gets-yield-rate-65-uhd-oled-panels
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm still going to buy an iPhone shill rather than that piece of overrated mirror.

>iPhone
>not a piece of overrated mirror

>A shill calls someone else a shill

I don't understand the appeal of curved screen sides.

they make it cool and futuristic and also much more difficult to hold

Neither do I. And that alone is enough of a reason not to buy the S8.

Everything Apple does is right. Apple is an American company

Everything gooks in South Korea do is wrong.

Apple will do wireless charging and it will be genius-tier.

Everything Apple touches is a success.

Makes it easier to crack the screen, planned obsolescence.

>i won't kill you but i don't have to save you

what the fuck man

they don't need to do anything because iOS isn't laggy as fuck.

>This little piggy went to the market
>This little piggy stayed home
>This little piggy had roast beef
>This little piggy had none
>And this little piggy cried, "wee wee wee wee" all the way home

>What will Apple do to counter this?
By sticking an apple logo on it.

They'll sell an iteration of the iPhone7 design and outsell the S8 in a weekend.

Get an LG G6 then.

Apple has been rumored to be doing pretty much the same. Samsung conducts corporate espionage to steal their gimmicks and put them in the Galaxy phones so that people aren't as impressed when Apple does it.

Expect

>OLED display
>Near 100% screen space with minimal bezel
>More waterproofing
>Wireless charging

The question is, how has Samsung fouled up Wireless Charging that Apple is going to do it better?

But Apple doesn't butt fuck his OS introducing a horrible looking and slow interface like Samsung does with their TouchJizz.

>iPhone
>overratted
Kill yourself.

Not a shill, but I once fucked your whore mom on the reg.

at least spell it right my shitposting friend

Overfrettedd. Dealwithit.

macrumors.com/roundup/iphone-8/#wireless_charging

>The manufacturer will reportedly supply bridge rectifiers needed to reduce thermal issues and maintain efficiency in wireless power transmission
>bridge rectifiers

>It's been assumed that it will be built into the iPhone, but we've heard a few rumors that suggest the wireless charging capabilities will be enabled through a separate accessory that needs to be purchased separately.

>Most recently, Japanese site Mac Otakara said Apple would use a wireless charging accessory designed using technology sourced from Luxshare, a company that has reportedly provided components for the Apple Watch in the past.

>Long-range wireless charging technology offers the benefit of not requiring a charging source, but there are obstacles to overcome such as the loss of power transfer efficiency that occurs when the distance between the transmitter and the receiver is increased.
>Long-range wireless charging technology offers the benefit of not requiring a charging source

What a fucking load of nothing.

S8 only has a very small battery.
so Apple is solely better by virtue of needing to charge less.

long-range wireless charging would certainly be better than current tech.

Yet another win for the most successful company in human history.

Samsung hasn't used Touchwiz on their phones for a while now.

Long range charging will likely be the next step but there are a number of challenges to overcome first. And I don't see loss of efficiency over distance as being one of those challenges. The only way to keep the charging rate the same over distance would be to increase the output, which would mean the charger is drawing more power and so efficiency is lost anyway.

Apple could surprise everyone by bringing out long range wireless charging first, but I highly doubt it.

And the battery capacities have absolutely nothing to do with wireless charging so that is irrelevant.

No, they still use Touchwiz.

Does this look like pure Android to you?

The S6 edge is the last flagship that uses Touchwiz.

Yeah, it looks a lot better and takes more advantage of multiple cores. That's not Touchwiz either.

nope:
>Samsung Experience (styled "SAMSUNG Experience") (formerly "TouchWiz") is the user interface Samsung uses on its Galaxy-branded phones, based off of Android. Its original name was TouchWiz, being changed in late 2016 on a beta build of Android Nougat on a Samsung Galaxy S7.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samsung_Experience

what's that pure Android?
Google offers AOSP, Nexus or Pixel?

You know that Samsung Experience is just Touchwiz with a different name to fool retards like you, right?

>it looks a lot better and takes more advantage of multiple cores

>t. Gearbest Sales Representative desperate to offload the last of their Xiaomi stock

xdxdxd

Genuine question, is there a way he could have saved her?

The railing is too short and whoever tries to grab her will tip over and fall along with her.

If you try to push against the railing with your legs the glass will likely break and someone will still die.

>You know that Samsung Experience is just Touchwiz with a different name to fool retards like you, right?
what does Samsung's modern framework in common with their old one?
you obv change the name when the old one got a bad reputation ages ago.

meanwhile Nexus users had to wait years till Google imports the godly Samsung features like multi-window.

Get her other arm onto the railing -- if she can't lift herself up it'd at least buy time to do something a little more clever like twist up some sheets/towels

This shit has been told now for 5 years. Add 4k to the list and its perfect.

Apple ain't doing shit

So they renamed touchwiz

Google made it perfectly clear that pure Android is not an option with the Pixel.
Pixel has exclusive features, so anyone else's pure Android will be inferior.
You need your own exclusive features to compete with Google. Therefor Bixby and else is just logical.

retard

>OLED displays were an Apple gimmick first
>Because they'll do it 9 years after the Nokia N85

>Near 100% screen to body space was an Apple gimmick first
>Because they'll do it 3 years after Sharp and Xiaomi

>Waterproofing was an Apple gimmick first
>Because they'll do it 90 years after Rolex

>Wireless charging was an Apple gimmick first
>Because they'll do it 115 years after Nikola Tesla
>and memes aside, because they'll do it 5 years after HTC and Qi

And lastly
>All of samsungs groudbreaking innovations are derived from industrial espionage

Never post here again.

nicely proving her point that anyone else is obsessed with trying to beat Apple

they'll just copy it

>American company

Apple is an American company that manufacture all their products in chink nation.

Get the fuck out of here.

>but I once fucked your whore mom on the reg.
>iShitskin
>fucking women
nice bait

I would honestly love that

this person did nothing wrong.

I feel like if he'd tried to grab her, he would have been taken with her.

Also why was she even out there?

because shes a dumb bitch

now she's a dead bitch

archive.is/8EsNx

Found an article on it, the woman only broke her arm.

There is no pure android (you'd be missing things). Even Google doesn't do pure android on the pixel.

Literally no one cares but autists

fucking glare monster. fuck you samsung. the s8 is perfect other than the huge GLARING issue with the fucking curved display

he could have lifted her up by her wrist until she could get her feet on the window sill, probably like a foot definitely possible with both arms

damn son where'd you find this?

>fucked your whore mom on the reg.
>regularly paid for sex

Apple will switch to usb type c and they will be called revolutionaries

Hi guys, LG Sup Forums6 coming through. Why even bother with SamShit and Applel when the clear winner of 2017 is already here?

After using a curved bezel-less screen everything else feels old, like your current smartphone vs pic related.

>apple is done, said the irrelevant fat guy on Sup Forums Sup Forums board

surely this will come to fruition

Curved screens are a fucking meme. Bought the S7 edge and returned it 2 days later, they literally make the phone unusable since you can't use any sort of screen protector.

If Samsung could force american wireless carriers to not load the thing up with bloat from a thousand different sources they'd actually be able to compete against iPhone.
As it is now it's just "let's add more RAM so we can fill it with more bloated shit".

>IPS
>when everyone is switching to OLED
next

SCAR! BROTHER, HELP ME!

only the biggest of autists obsess over the size of already tiny bezels, and the curved screen has been a meme since the Galaxy Nexus

>screen protector.
can we stop this meme?

>still has a little user interface that offers little customization
>no headphone jack
No one cares.

>retard huge bezels
>shitty proprietary port
Silly but not a huge issue.

Also let's not forget the idiotic fingerprint reader placement massively affecting the usability on S8. Then there is TouchJizz making it useless either way, but hey, at least it is pretty.

> literally make the phone unusable since you can't use any sort of screen protector.

bullshit.
Every major case and screen protector maker had products for the samsung edge phones and then the chinks copied those within a few weeks as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=p0kyApNDgxs
wow, its fucking nothing.

>le generic brick vol 81517153

>>iShitskin
>>fucking women
Y'all are unfuckable walking personification of AIDS, that shit cancer out of your pleb ass every single day. Ew.

>screen is higher than bezel of case
I prefer my phones to survive drops

Anyone else preordered the s8?

Are you stupid? What else can they do? They will follow samsung and the next iphone will come without home button and screen thats covers the whole front panel.

>falling for the bootloop meme

> IPhone Shill
>"Not a shill, but I once fucked your whore mom on the reg."
Hey. You need to be over 18 to post here you 12 year old faggot.

Grandma, who taught you about keyboard?

You are fucking retarded. Do you have any idea what kind of capacity Apple requires when building their phones? It's not a matter of if they could do it, it's a matter of if there are enough OLED displays being produced on the planet for them to buy.

They can't just go to the store and buy some OLED displays for their phone. Apple's QC standards are incompatible with current OLED production capabilities. Something like 1 in 10 OLED displays produced (or more) are defective. Sourcing OLED for 50-100 million phones is impossible. That is why the OLED will only be featured on their top of the line phone while the company they are purchasing from builds our their production capabilities and capacity.

Samshit is lucky to sell 1 million phones. They produce their own OLEDs in house. When you have abysmal production numbers like that it's easy.

Spot the Apple fanboy. Whew lad.

No point in even trying to discuss with these retards, they are too deep.

>iPhone
>not overratted
>mom jokes

>Something like 1 in 10 OLED displays produced (or more) are defective
The burden of proof is upon you.

Not him but it's pretty well known. Here's a pleb friendly article:
pcgamer.com/when-should-we-expect-oled-pc-monitors/

>preordering
I love the design of the S8, and I really want to buy it, but it's bad consumer practice to buy a product sight unseen.

Don't worry, it's going to be a blast this time.

Looks like it was the opposite. Only 1 in 10 panels produced are good. A defect also can be something as simple as a single dead pixel (which no one wants, and will complain about when they buy it anyways so QC has to drop it).

I found an article, rather old, but I doubt the numbers have changed much:

cnet.com/news/seven-problems-with-current-oled-televisions/

businesskorea.co.kr/english/news/ict/12565-good-yield-lg-display-gets-yield-rate-65-uhd-oled-panels

Here is one from 2015. LG claiming they are at 65% yield rate so still around 3-4 out of 10 are defective.

honestly? apple still fucking wins. they're the only company selling phones that don't look like tacky gaudy poorfag shit.

tell me this doesn't look /fa/ as fuck.

lmao look at those bezels, though, just as bad as Sony Xperia Z line,

its 2017 they should be pencil thin

>A defect also can be something as simple as a single dead pixel
Dead pixels are not a defect.
t. Nintendo

I agree but the only real alternative is samsung and their phones look like tacky nigger shit regardless of the slim bezels

I agree, Samsung looks like a kids toy, very shiny plastic looking.

I like the design of the Sony line up, just wish they reduced the bezels.

the glass back and the whole thing looks very professional and business like.

Release the same shit again with minimal changes except the ones to promote more judaism.
Retards will still eat it up.

I had an xperia for a while but I just don't like the look of android software either desu, I know it's customizable but iOS is visually appealing right out of the box imo

I'm really not an apple fanboy, used to hate them for years, I just came to the conclusion that if you value form over function they're the best option bar none.

Looks like a chink phone

I think IOS system is better, although restrictive a bit.

But I can afford an iPhone but I can't justify the price tag, nor could I of any new Samsung.

I always stay a generation behind

You do know you can buy unlocked ones without carrier bloatware on their website, right?

They don't have to do shit
They literally just have to put out a new phone and their brood will buy it all

even buy it on credit