What type of women do you usually attract?

What type of women do you usually attract?

I tend to attract "mischievous" women and black women.

>what type of women do you usually attract?
>im fucking plying

None?

>attract
>women
>me
nigga not even fags want me

Fat, ugly old single mothers.

Butchy women call me cute every now and then, god knows why

black chicks dig me for some reason

white grills and brown grills

I am helplessly attracted to:
>tumblrcore punk grrls who smoke a lot and own Invader Zim clothing
>slutty Mexicans

I attract:
>desperate 6/10 girls who latch onto me and give me presents and smile at me while maintaining eye contact for an uncomfortably long time
>really young flirty girls who would probably make terrible gfs but are really cute

I attract:

>Nice, slightly insecure girls
>Weird, 4chanesque women

I am attracted to:

>Weird, 4chanesque women

Being here so long fucked me up mentally so hard, that I cannot return to any normie state. For normal people I just have wtf tier humour and interests

me tooooo. Are you by any chance branco? as pretas sempre querem me falar eh meio raro mano

A lot of brunettes, can't explain why

white trash

The weird ones.

Every single time.

None.

i got a love letter for the first time ever this month and it turned out to be from a lesbian

the only girl who asked me to dance during prom was a lesbian

there's a small scruffy-fuck girl who tries to talk to me all the time that's a lesbian

for whatever reason i """attract"""" dykes

gay guys try to rape me ... a lot

i dont :D:D

>mfw nigress exchange student in my class kept eying me as well and I didn't know how to react

>drug addicts
>daddy issues
>eating disorders

3 girls have asked me out in my life, is that more than average? i'm 18

I can relate. Believe it or not, I was actually normal before I became addicted to Sup Forums.

yeah what the fuck there was a turning point in my life where i became an outcast before that i was pretty normal and attracted girls, the irony is i attracted girls when i didn't take notice of my appearence, now that i do noone talks to me

Some days I wonder if I should just quit Sup Forums completely and never come back. Then I realise that I would have nothing else I would be able to do. Sup Forums changed me, and there is nothing I can do to escape now. It is too late.

asian, indians, christian lebs and red heads

my entire life these are the only type of women that have shown any interest in me

all I want is a qt pale black haired blue eyed gf

the last time i actually got asked out by a girl was in eighth grade and ended with me getting cucked by ten guys in one month

>What type of women do you usually attract?
>Me
>Attracting women
>Implying they don't just see no more than a classmate/coworker
>Implying a woman would ever like me more than a "friend"

lunatics

Black women, black men, "ese" guys, blonde bimbos, stoner girls, weaboos, older men and women, butch girls, awkward guys

beurette lmao

no joke

I tend to attract really cute but shy girls that try to step out of their comfort zone
I attract the occasional extrovert, though

what a fucking degenerated country

Are they as qt as I like to imagine brown girls with a french twist are

I honestly don't know.
Since I'm gay I tend to make friends with as many girls as I can and any possible signs that they might like me in any way goes completely over my head.
There are, occasionally, times that I do notice, but, since I'm a homo, I never reciprocate the feeling and couldn't tell you what type they are.
But maybe it's because I'm slightly autistic.

the only chick who ever wanted to fug me was some autistic blond girl, she literally asked me 'wanna fuck' in class and i sperged out and said no thanks lmao

no they are trashy af

>be "quiet" kid in high school
>alpha girls either harass me or flirt with me
could never tell which

this one alpha girl gave me a drawing of what looked like a small penis going into a gaping vagina and said something sexual to me

was she flirting or harassing

This happened to me as well but she asked over MSN messenger, thought she was joking then over that weekend one of her friends told me that she ended up sleeping with this other dude to lose her virginity but was still interested in me because I was better looking

Asians

Think it's because I'm tall and blonde and dress nicely

Never get much attention from the white girls here down south, but I guess that's actually a good thing considering they're pretty disgusting

Man I fucking love Alpha Girls who take the lead. Too bad I always out chad them and they get insecure and shit.

Can you guys tell me hot stories about Alpha Chicks?

The only reason I got my first gf was because I had blue eyes and dirty blonde hair, she outright said that to me and her parents kept telling me they couldn't wait to have blue eyed grandchildren

harassing, she wanted to rape you

one of the alpha came up to me in the library with a Nikon and then took like up to 200 photos and then put a picture of me sitting alone in the yearbook

was she flirting or harassing

*alpha girls

Yeah should've mentioned I've got blue eyes as well but I figure that's not really something people immediately notice

yeah what the fuck i can't understand why she was attracted to me, maybe i used to be good looking but got ugly over time

leftovers from whoever my brother cucks because he won't break up with his gf

>>Implying they don't just see no more than a classmate/coworker

Iktf Goldberg.

probably rubbed her rank cunt to them later

Pls gas me and end this suffering

Slutty, extroverted white and latina girls mostly, though I kind of want a shy asian gf

skinny ones

the only women I've ever attracted have had past depression

I'm shy and my parents are from Korea :/

Are you an artistic blonde of Irish descent?

I'm attracted to:
Inteligent women who like adventures

I attract:
Below average women who want me to show them what adventure is

Trashy ones.

Weird nerdy chicks who don't shave their legs and have poor hygiene..

Basically the female version of a neck beard 4 chan user.

>fat
>feminazi
>single mothers
>blacks
>asians
>combination of the above

I'd only date an attractive Asian girl out of that. I prefer white girls aesthetically.

Only time attractive white girls seem interested is when I cave and go on a date with an Asian girl. And only when they see them with me.

I have never had a gf but have fugged over twenty women (I am twenty years old and pretty autistic).

All I want is a 8/10 Christian QT to have six or seven kids with.

>fugged
It's spelled "fucked" you stupid faggot. Retards like you don't need to be having any kids, let alone six or seven of them.

Trap?

>I have never had a gf but have fugged over twenty women

How?

progressive women

Prostitutes, probably

>blonde
yes
>artistic
I'm a good writer, but I suck at drawing
>irish descent
Nope, i'm anglo-dutch

i'll prolly lose my virginity to a prostitute

tinder and college

these types are my guilty pleasure

>be race mixed
>these are the only women interested in me
>probably because they can show me off to their friends for being exotic

>What type of women do you usually attract?

are there any attractive progressive women, i find them to be generally ugly

>inb4 emma watson

Because they're ugly, they tend to not have a lot of favour among men, hence becoming """"""""""""progressive"""""""""""""""

my ex.
she's a wildly progressive, bipolar Bernie-Bot

if she puts a mask on and hits the gym it's all good

Haven't you ever been on a uni campus before? There's tons of them that claim to be like that for the sake of fitting in

I see no progressive women at my uni

hipsters
mud bloods
skinnies
asians
daddy issues

I think I know why...

>>daddy issues

Small girls. Chubby, petite, French, Asian, Arab, nerdy, complete normie: the only thing the girls I've dated have in common is that they were all under like 165cm.

I'm a relatively tall guy, with broad shoulders, strongfat, hairy. I'm pretty sure they all said at one point "I feel safe in your arms", and almost all said I was like a big strong teddy bear.

Loud-mouthed, obnoxious slags or alternatively androgynous tomboys, both of which I despise to my core and wish would not be attracted to me.

do you want a qt finnish twink

Who doesn't, desu.

I sort of like women like that in ur pic... but yeah they're all lesbian.

>Asians
>Blue eyed grandkids

lel

6-7/10 insecure but intelligent girls. I have to say that all the women I have ever had sex with were foreigners at my university: Poland, France, Spain, UK. I don't attract German girls for some reason.

You're just Black or Arab enough.

not* Black or Arab enough.

Lesbians

girls that could easily fuck up my life

Chloe!

All types, once they get to know me.
It's completely useless though, because I'm a straight woman.

A lot of the non-fat ones are cute. Like the Savannah Brown type of SJW girls. I like that look

dumb as fuck infantile flat chested pale as fuck blonde girls. butt/hips can be really small or really big i don't care

not dumb in a vulgar way but in a cute way

I attract the gold diggers.

You're white, I presume ?

There is apparently a high probability that a poster with the Thai flag is a white guy.

Yes, I am.

some random normie and maybe a "loser girl"
but I don't speak anyway bc autism