Hacking

Hey, in 2 years i'm going to enroll in a cryptography program and i don't have any hacking skills. SO can someone please share some usefull links and tips from where to start, what to avoid etc, etc.....

Other urls found in this thread:

stacksocial.com/sales/pwyw-white-hat-hacker-bundle
catb.org/esr/faqs/hacker-howto.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pacman -Syu
sudo is for cucks

You talk so much about programming, but you cant talk about hacking because you cant actually do anything. I run a hacked network of computers that I programmed to click on googles ads in my secret website. I even write my own viruses to make people get hacked into my network. I work at home and have a bunch of screens showing me what people on my network are doing on their screens. I can even set it so that i can see the code of their computers. can you guys do any of that? I dont think so. I bet you dont know where all the websites real hackers hang out are either? if you name them, I just might tell them that marshviperX sent you.

Install Kali!

Sup Forums
7/pr/
8/prog/
l**nchan
hackforums
h@ck3r n3wz / lobsters
r/programming

ffs

>r/programming
moron! don't tell people about it

We're reaching copypasta levels of edginess here

stacksocial.com/sales/pwyw-white-hat-hacker-bundle

is this worth buying?

please don't, i really need this thread

Kekd

You're reaching shitposting levels of down syndrome here. Retard.

>cryptography program
>hacking skills
kys

Yes that should give you almost enough to be clueless while knowing a few words to mindlessly spout

It's already out! Fry your harddrives you fools!

They're after us!

Bump

First answer this question.
What is hacking?

It's like coughing, but chunky

>Assuming I do not have any experience or knowledge beforehand

Will it be useful as an addition to someone already in the field?

I legitimately cannot wrap my head around how you could be in the cyber/infosec field and not know the answer to this question. What do you actually do?

>inb4 I was just pretending to be retarded

Edgy

I should have worded it better. I'm a CS student looking but steering into a infosec/forensics direction. Trying to also do stuff at home to get a better understanding of different concepts and stuff that they skip in college.

That actually looks really cool. I'd also recommend getting books not directly related to certs as well. Hacking: The art of exploitation is a really good book on binary exploitation.

Yes I have read it, good read too. At this point I'm looking into a more practical approach, go from reading about it, to watching stuff about it, to actually going hands-on with stuff.

All joking aside, read this before buying any books:

catb.org/esr/faqs/hacker-howto.html

This is actually really insightful, thank you

hacking != cryptography
if you want to hack, take a pen test course; if you want to do math, take cryptography