Do you post here through a proxy, user? Or are you making yourself being put on a watchlist?

Do you post here through a proxy, user? Or are you making yourself being put on a watchlist?

I used to post through my VPS but my new one's IP is in a range banned

I'm behind seven proxies

A faggot like you probably uses a Japanese proxy because you cry yourself to sleep every night because you aren't Japanese you filthy weeaboo piece of trash.

My ISP only stores IPs for 24 hours so the cops have to be really quick if they want to be able to connect the IP to my identity.

I am gonna ask some questions to fire up them neurons, user:

What is Sup Forums?
4 channel is an imageboard founded by Christopher "moot" "faggot" Poole to be an English equilevant of 2 channel, which is an anime imageboard.

What does 4 chans' name represent?
Sup Forums gets its name from an anime character Yotsuba. Yotsuba has a unique hair trait that looks like a clover which has 4 leaves, hence the 4 number.

Who is the character I come off to when I visit a 404'd thread?

Its the Yotsuba I have been talking about.

So user, do you realise where you are? You are on a FUCKING ANIME WEBSITE. FUCK OFF BACK TO R__DIT.

I'm using TunnelBear, NSA BTFO.

Nah, they're required to store long term records.

I prefer to post bare naked so they think I'm behind 7 proxies

>goes on an anime site
>complains about anime
>insults anime fans
you have a very low IQ... or you get kicks from feeling superior to others because you don't partake in something you deem blow you.

you're as stupid as retards who go on gay.com/forum/tech and complains about "faggots".

seek mental help.

Just buy a pass, poorfag

>paying to use this shithole
Fuck no. I'd rather just stop using the site.

>Mugi gets two banners.

This site isn't all bad.

Holy fuck. Learn how to type in English, you prattling fucktard.
You should fuck off too, you lurking, lonely, copy-pasting, thread spamming, wanklord.

anime website?

>everyone lives in usa
Fucking retard

Go shove a burger in your ass.

So edgy. WOW! What a great thread.

How the fuck is that edgy?

I have nothig to hide :^)

There are 10 kinds of people. Those who make backups and retards.