Overclock settings

Post those stable OC settings.

Mines a Strix 1070 OC.
Might actually help some people around here.

is this bait? wtf increasing the voltage max dude thats unstable as fuck and 92 max temps? r u memeing?

92c limit shouldn't hurt anything.

Overclocking a GPU is only worth it if
>you have the money to burn
>you dont care about product lifespan
>you dont care about the memory chips frying in less than two years
>the extra 10-15% is vital to game performance

Likewise, overclocking a CPU is only worth it when you want to maximize system memory efficiency. The added 10% and chances of burning out your components is only worth it if you dont care about spending $$$ on replacements in a given time frame.

These days OCing hardware is mostly worthless. Now, if youre running nehalem, sandy or ivy that's a different story.

Nice thread, tripnigger.

Pascal maxes out at 83C, dipshit.

What can I get out of an Athlon 5350 on the stock cooler with no 4 pin cpu power?
How much wattage can a 24 pin put into the mobo?
What's a safe wattage for a mobo to route to the cpu?

>Athlon 5350
You're literally better off junking it.

I use +200 core +400 memory on 1080 ref. Didn't touch voltage.

2x 980ti
200 on core 700 on mem 35 mv, top card max temp 82 bottom card max temp 66 sonethin

+.1v isn't hurting anything.

this guy is obviously a cheeky cunt though

I don't know man, with a 750ti its pretty capable. Definitely held back by some stuff but I can still play all the games I like at decent framerates and settings
GTAV medium/high in 1080p isn't bad for a 30$ cpu

it's a 15w chip that isn't doing shit because locked multi and something like 2 am1 boards have fsb option. should still shitpost, my work pc is a toshiba laptop with an A8-6410, works fine.

nogger shit is locked like a motherfucker now. 20% max over current, i bet literally a few mv is max vcore bump. 1070 are bios locked to 1.09, something like 1.05 stock, oooooooh dont blewriturp anurn

>What can I get out of an Athlon 5350 on the stock cooler with no 4 pin cpu power?
Power won't be the issue. Cooling or silicon would be, if you have any OC options at all.

This thread made me revisit my OC which I had only half-assed. I thought my memory couldn't even manage a 75MHz bump, but after some testing now it seems the core may have been too high. Furmark was stable higher than Fallout 4, so I'm sitting at 1100/1350 from 1000/1200 on a 7870. Not a great OC, but it's something.

You're a retard. Those are standard overclocking settings for Pascal. The voltage slider on Pascal is a percentage-based system and adds barely anything. It's like 0.052V at 100%. Equally, the temperature target slider does nothing. No card is ever going to realistically hit those temperatures. It's a placebo that people think will stop GPU Boost throttling so much.

My card is an EVGA GTX1080 HydroCopper.

1721 / 1860 stock speeds stated by EVGA.

I'm running at +80 in afterburner, and my card hits 2012mhz when running under full load.

It doesn't make any sense. With the slider at +100 I was hitting 2025 or so, but it would crash when running furmark, so I brought it down by 5mhz at a time until it was stable under any benchmark I threw at it.

ayyy

Locked ivy, max multi/103.7 bclk 4.25/4.05, 4x4 1600 cas 9 @1866 9-10-9-27
llc 25%
-.015 offset
dram 1.55
driving voltage 1.06
all others auto

1.18ish vcore max load, 1.2 overshoot. 24/7 stable. Vcore can go lower @ load but idle voltage becomes too low and gets whea error 19 in light use.

nh-d15 is a beast

Stock volt 4.2.
DDR3 1600 @ 2200 1.55V.

>mfw I don't even bother

i already burned two 1070, it's time to 1080ti (^:

Sure you did, post pics.
Skeptical you bios edited both cards and then stupidly went above max voltage on $800 worth of hardware.