Did I just done goofed?

Did I just done goofed?

What's the latest version of uTorrent? Shouldn't it be 3.4.9 (build 43388) as according to the official download site?

utorrent.com/intl/en/downloads/win

Yet the downloaded EXE has version number 3.5 and build number 43580.

You fucked up by downloading µTorrent in the first place

Whats a good torrenting client? Currently running transmission on linux

There is no alternative to uTorrent. Every other option is retarded for one reason or the other.

qBitorrent is the only decent one since uTorrent went to shit after 2.2.1
For Windows at least.
I have transmission-cli running on a server and access it through a Windows based gui manager.

Whats retarded about transmission? Have no problems with it: opensource, no ads, gets the job done.

Still no official non-experimental Windows port. I suppose it's good on Linux and Mac.

Why are you even using windows? And there are working windows downloads.

>Why are you even using windows?
I'm not stupid enough.

And btw there isn't even a portable version of it. At least uTorrent can be used in portable mode. And you can disable all the ads.

Tixati bois

I'm using 3.2.3, gets the job done. Can't remember when they started tracking you

Pretty much every torrent client is retarded on windows. uTorrent would be perfect if it was open source, deluge is bloated as fuck on windows because of python + gtk, transmission-qt is only in experimental stage and lacks way too many features that other clients have.

I would say on windows that qBittorrent is the way to go, just make sure you go into the advanced settings and turn off "Enable OS cache" otherwise your torrents will stall for no reason. I was able to get it to behave just like uTorrent when I did that.

On Linux I use deluge since I really like i, but you can use anything because shit actually works.

Why do people use anything besides uTorrent 2.2.1 ?

>STALLEDtorrent
OP, just use uTorrent 2.2.1. Disable updates so you don't get the ad-ridden 3.x.

Using version 3.0.0 here. Never had any issues and doesn't contain the bullshit of later versions.

The last uTorrent worth using was 2.2.1. On Windows, get qBittorrent or Deluge instead. Transmission is a good choice on Mac and Linux. And if you're okay with command line on Linux, rtorrent is hard to beat.

no support for hashcodes

The last good version of utorrent was 3.1.3, 3.2 was where they introduced a lot of the ads and other bullshit

>a lot of the ads
Every single ad can be disabled.

F•P•B•P

OP here. Oh hey, now the official website has been updated.

Current stable version is indeed 3.5.0 build 43580

Use Tixati you fucking spastic cunts

hi utorrent

3.1.3 feels pretty comfy for me. Might just see what the fuss is about with qbittorent though.

Compare them side by side and watch uTorrent find peers that qBittorrent doesn't.

>installed uTorrent
>did I just done goofed?

yes.