>captcha is loading
>app crash
F L O E N S
L
O
E
N
S

(also just give us an instant scroll down/up button, i can't stand swiping with my finger 30 times just to reach the bottom of a thread)

Other urls found in this thread:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=smugcat93.chanburauza
github.com/Floens/Clover/issues/new
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Overchan doesn't have this problem.

Desktop doesn't have this problem. It's time to leave the phone.

1.2.11 doesn't have this problem

Update the app you cuck.

Dashchan doesn't have this problem.

Clover literally never crashes for me
Also in two presses you can instantly get to the top or bottom of threads, do not respond to complain about two presses when you mention swiping 30 times

V2 doesn't work in dashchan

>phoneposters

Are you fucking retarded? Do you know what the three dots on posts tagged and the OP do?

I downgraded back to 2.2.0

Floens where is image md5 filtering? When will you find a way to sync Sup Forums x filter lists on my desktop with Clover

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=smugcat93.chanburauza

Doesn't let you clear out posting history. It's why overchan/everychan and clover 2.2.0 are the only good apps because of better privacy.

2.2.0 doesn't have this problem
:^)

This. Stupid captcha kept throwing script errors on 2.3

if you're seriously having problems, create an issue: github.com/Floens/Clover/issues/new

There should be an option for legacy captcha, I hate using modern captcha.

I'm a daily clover user and is comfy as all hell and frankly one of the all round best apps I've ever used. The only other feature I want is 2^3 chan integration

Clover is literally the only reason I'm still on android, and on top of it I hate browsing on pc because of how comfy this is

One thing that grinds my gears is how you can't click on links inside spoilers. Made worse since user likes to put sadpanda links in spoilers

Downgraded to 2.2.0 because the captcha refused to work right.

The image captcha just plain sucks. Shows the same image(clearly a bug) in all squares, how can we even solve it? Android 4.1(yes, im poor)

Image md5 Floens, when is it coming

just ordered an iPhone 7 a few days ago. I've never owned an Apple product before. Are there any good apps like Clover for iOS?

>the app restarts each time you leave it
Fucking kill me

this

BTFO'D

No

Have you noticed thumb nails seem to stop loading sometimes?

Causes me to restart it

Just buy fucking g502

it crashed on my yesterday
first time ever since easily 2 years
and I am using a pass

other than that, zero problems, as always

thank you based Floens

fuck

Top/Bottom button

Hit the menu button, then tap TOP or BOTTOM you dumb fucking phone posting cuck.

what the fuck is wrong with you people
who uses imageboards on a cell phone lmao

Tfw clover still doesn't have proper text copying