1. Your cunt

1. Your cunt
2. Who saved the world in WWII according to your cuntry?

lmao USSR didn't save shit

Russia was main engine but help from burgers was very important aswell.

in school we basically just learned about ussr and usa

when i started seeing british people on the internet acting like they did the most in ww2 i was very surprised

>commies
>saving anything and not destroying it

Russian blood, American logistics, British intelligence. Anyone who discards any of the three is an imbecile. Would Russia, without America,
have inevitably ground down Germany? Yes.
Would it have gone far longer with way more death and destruction without America? To an extraordinary extent yes.

>more russians died
>they did more of the work

It's the ones that lived that made the difference

in school we learned about the battle of britain, their entanglements with rommel, dresden, and dunkirk. dunno why dunkirk is so celebrated tho. it's just a retreat

japan

we did

we wuz liberators and shieet till America stole all our credit. you can even ask Dutch posters, they know the truth

stay woke

>Europe
US + UK air campaign destroyed most of their industry, USSR supplied the bodies

US kept UK afloat though

>Euros always forget that there was a war in the Pacific

Wasn't Canada one of the main forces in Market Garden?

1. Switzerland
2. I believe :^) that I can speak for everyone in my country. The only logical answer is :^) Germany.

*American logistics and supplies
You can have a 6 million man army but that doesn't matter if you don't have boots, trucks, jeeps, locomotives, telegraph and phone lines, etc. to transport them, organize them, and even keep them walking.

pic related

Oh, and strategic bombing with UK too as mentioned in btw, /r/equesting bomber harris pepe pic

The progression of those graphs makes perfect sense. In 1945, the USSR was still relatively new and promising. It also had really effective propaganda in France (just look at Sartre denying Soviet atrocities). Also, in 1945, they still seemed like "liberators."

By 1994 and especially 2004, everybody knew that the USSR/Russia was a failed shit hole and that the countries that it "saved" it actually raped and destroyed as badly as the Germans did.

>saved the world
>in WWII

You are right, in a way

>not a based Osprey
disgusting

>there was a war in the Pacific
That was more of a personal vendetta for you guys though

Do you think Japan would have invaded mainland Europe?

>TIME Magazine's Person of the Year

>implicating

Umm if Hitler won everyone without blond hair and blue eyes would be killed

We were saved

>we

>that was more of a personal vendetta
They threatened the East, South East, and South Asian colonies. Not enough to spark a World War, but it was something. I'm sure a lot more countries in Europe would have been involved had it not been for Germany

I thought that one was done as a joke/political commentary

>2. Who saved the world in WWII according to your cuntry?
Does that matter when we can all agree that it was all Germany's fault? How many times are we going to let them try to destroy western civilization before we stop them forever?

The problem isn't Germany, it's Merkel, and the progressive left in general

Yes, and D Day, juno beach. Dicked around in Italy as well.
That's what i meant, logistics including supplies. Should have clarified.

It's like saying a cop with a desk job who's never been shot at is more responsible for the community's protection than a cop who's actually been in the line of duty and actually risks his ass to stop criminals

Commonwealth

USA, and only a part of it

Soviets didn't save shit, they just replaced one shitty regime with another

>all these posters with American flags saying "they did all the work in WW2"
Nothing new here

Thanks for letting us cuck your women

:^)

Well, actually, that's not true. If you've seen a proper Brit then you'll realise they don't need a gun or car/tank to fight; all they need is a stick and maybe a knife for crafting.

Or they could use their teeth.

Literally no posters with American flags have said that

>tfw Sup Forums hates Americans for things they never even do

They didn't defeat Hitler, they became Hitler.

I think he's the only one

Except even at its peak in 1944, Lend Lease only provided 21% of Soviet military expenditure.

On average 1941-1945 it was 17%.

I think I'd pick Communism over Genocide.

Australia did more in the Pacific than America did, though. And Britain helped a bit there.

Arsenal of democracy!!!

He doesn't even say that. It mentions supporting the red army and the pic is clearly a joke.

Communism is genocide, only by a different key

This is very historically inaccurate. This might even be a joke

Hard to become Hitler when you win, didn't genocide 6 million jews, and didn't start a war killing 100 million.

you got meme'd

>communism is a genocide

gen·o·cide
ˈjenəˌsīd/
noun
the deliberate killing of a large group of people, especially those of a particular ethnic group or nation.
synonyms: mass murder, mass homicide, massacre; More

Maybe of your butthurt ass

>us
You didn't do anything, you fat shit

"Another concern was the way the Australian military was viewed by America's high command. Douglas MacArthur had already expressed a low opinion of Australian troops, who were then fighting along the Kokoda Track. Though Australia was bearing the brunt of the land war in New Guinea by itself, MacArthur would report back to the United States on "American victories", while Australian victories were communicated to the United States as "American and Allied victories". Americans' general ignorance of Australia, and American perceptions that Australians lacked a certain "get-up-and-go", also soured relations.

Likewise Australians also looked down upon the fighting qualities of Americans; most considered the Americans an inferior fighting force who seemed all glitz and brashness. This feeling towards the Americans would be furthered during the Battle of Buna, where Australian troops bore the brunt of the fighting due to American "inactivity", and Sanananda, the final victory. Buna, the fourth major Allied victory in New Guinea, was presented not only as the first major victory but an American one. Sanananda, an Australian victory, was presented as merely a mopping-up operation. The Americans would not acknowledge that Australians won the critical battles of Milne Bay, Kokoda and Gona, were largely responsible for the victory at Buna, and were "overwhelmingly" responsible for victory at Sanananda.[7] Australians often regarded the U.S. soldiers as boasting how they, and they alone, saved Australia."

No, he just believes American propaganda.

European theater? Couldn't have been won without the Russians but also likely couldn't have been won without pressure from the west, but mostly Russia

Pacific theater? 95% us, 5% Australia

At least they tried

>most considered the Americans an inferior fighting force who seemed all glitz and brashness.
They are though

I'm glad the Pacific theatre is exclusively based southeast Asia. Oh wait.

V22s are shitty deathtraps

They just look cool

Looks like a very biased source. All I can say is that the bigger battles like Leyte Gulf, Saipan, Midway, Guadalcanal, Okinawa, and Iwo Jima were like 90% American resources, and those were the biggest battles of the theater.

>He doesn't even say that
Yeah, sorry, I meant that he's the only one using the "Lend Lease was vital to the Red Army" meme that Euros hate so much

You're baiting right

Please say you're baiting

Aussies did Guadalcanal, Papua New Guinea, the Coral Sea, and a few things in the South China Sea. US was responsible for the air campaign that absolutely fucked Japan and most of the engagements in the wider Pacific

Interesting, my Grandfather who survived D-day apparently couldn't stomach some of the movies made by Americans after the war as they apparently completely overblew the American effort and undermined the Brits and Canadians

He also hated Germans but had upmost respect for them as fighters

>90% US flags in this thread.
Ok guys you know the drill... pack it all up, let's move.

The truth hurts

REMINDER

DELET THIS

I didn't think anybody denied that the Japs took a few uninhabited islands from the Aleutian chain for a few months.

Fuck you it was really cold

Misty too. Which helps account for friendly fire........ kind of.

DELET

>not even mentioning Dutch

>implying the Dutch """"Empire"""" has ever done anything of note

Out of interest what did the Dutch do?

We never hear about the free forces from occupied countries except maybe the French and Polish. Even the other commonwealth countries are kind of glossed over.

It was pretty much based on in SEA.

It's true that Americans are all bark and no bite. Look at how you try to claim 'well-known' battles are equivalent to major 'battles'. In fact, although Americans did win big battles, they weren't as big as those the Aussies won, since they were only possible due to the Australians' efforts.

>implying americans don't at least learn about canadian involvement in D-Day

>although Americans did win big battles, they weren't as big as those the Aussies won, since they were only possible due to the Australians' efforts.

Could you name a few?

Why don't you look up you lazy lard.

because you're full of shit

>they were only possible due to the Australians' efforts.
(You)

>what is midway and literally ending the war in the pacific

Germany did.

It's in that source I posted.

Just because you 'ended' it, doesn't mean you've won it. That victory was only possible due to the shed blood and sweat of the brave and powerful Australians, not the cowardly Americans.

This is true

Germany killed Hitler

>implying Hitler didn't save the world by killing Hitler

I think the worst combination an Sup Forums poster can have is a chip on their shoulder about America and being ignorant of history

And Hitler also killed Germany

So basically Hitler and Germany literally did nothing wrong, as they both killed each other and thus ended the war

>It's in that source I posted.
Taking back colonies that you lost =/= winning the war
You must be really desperate for these (You)'s

Does that mean that Hitler saved the world by killing Hitler

>british """"""banter"""""

4u

Taking back those colonies gave everyone a direct route to Japan. It was only by Australia paving a route for America to win a couple of battles that Japan was defeated.

>American "Banter"
End your insignificant life

k mohammed

>Taking back those colonies gave everyone a direct route to Japan
Yeah, ok m8

Remind me again who would have provided the ships to invade Japan? And also hold Ogg their navy?
Oh.
Right.

Lol even Japanese leadership knew before even attacking the US that it was going to be mistake, they were doomed from the start whether or not Australia did anything, they were demolished in every major battle and stood no chance against us militarily

Why do you spend your time fishing for (you)s? does the attention really feel that good to you?

Britain

Japanese Leadership also knew how to lose a war.

Besides, America was just a small weight that tipped the balanced scale.

>america
>small weight

is this taqiyya?

underrated post

>Brits never brush their teeth
>Their teeth are strong enough to kill a man
Pick one

I love you, Australia.