Whats the biggest or coolest personal project you've ever worked on? Show it off here

Whats the biggest or coolest personal project you've ever worked on? Show it off here

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/torvalds/linux
youtube.com/channel/UCWN3xxRkmTPmbKwht9FuE5A/videos
github.com/gcc-mirror/gcc
github.com/LandonPowell/SeaFour
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solitaire_(cipher)
github.com/SuddenlyBananas/Clickbait-Classifier
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Currently working on a pummill project, and I don't even care if I fucking win. I just want the fucker to compile. I'm struggling hard and it's due on the 10th at like 8 am.

>pummill
What is this word

Performed a shit ton of sentiment analysis and scored users readability levels from scraping Trump and Hillary related tweets spanning from the conventions to election day.

Can you detect Russians shilling for Trump?

I could extend the research further to get that information but I'm working on other things now. I'm sure some firm is being paid big $$$ to do just that, and my code and tweet data can get them 75% of the way there.

It's a hall that's on our university. Don't fucking ask me

I wrote a Lisp interpreter in C# in high school. It was buggy as fuck but worked long enough for a presentation. Not sure if I still have the source code.

I made a raytracer, heres an output image.
I'm also really unhappy with who I am, but hey I made I raytracer so I can't be completely retarded.

My imageboard! 4kev.org
Send banners!

bumpu

Flat 23, Binstead House, 5 Vermont Road. London.

Screenshot this and it can be your banner.

That's really cool you should be proud of yourself man

Currently working on a local area file transfer app. You can hot-swap between protocols and encryption types.

Later going to work on using raw packets to improve performance.

Pretty much making it to get more familiar with network systems.

Currently developing my kernel.
github.com/torvalds/linux

I came across the source code to an old virtual reality simulation from the 1990's. The company that worked on it never released it, and they went bankrupt during the dot-com bubble burst.

I'm working on bringing it up to work on modern systems. There's so much interesting stuff in it, I want to release it to the public and see what people find.

Wow linus tech tips is that you?

Just finished building a search engine as a learning project for a LAMP server.

wibr.me

I got like 10 pages indexed on it. Google btfo. If you submit a page, my web crawler will get it.

One time I calculated pi to 4 digits

it's pretty crazy looking for a 90's VR chatroom, especially after porting the graphics engine up to directx 11

>90's VR chatroom

Good times. Everyone just ERPs in f2p chinese MMOs these days.

then why fucking post it?

Whats the chatroom? Do you have more info?

internally it was called "odyssey", and it was going to be moderated by a bunch of early AI moderators. the company developing it was called dream realities or something,

I was working on a video player that used java + javafx and css. The player could play videos/music open image files, resize its window, had a history bar and I even created an exe out of it. It had like 4k lines of code. It was going to be much bigger, but unfortunately I have so much shit to do I cant code forever.

Only small projects for myself, I'm afraid.

I've made a simple checksum viewer a couple of days ago, I normally use HxD for that but since it's proprietary, I'm kinda afraid to use it further tbqh...

I've also made a simple .gif viewer for Windows 7 because sometimes IrfanView shits the bed.

If it's cool? Meh... You wouldn't like it anyway.

Have you ever had a conversation with a human

that's super cool

I made a raytracer
you mean you programmed from scracth a 3d engine in c capable of reflection via raytracing?
not bad user

I made a bot in python for playing Hearthstone without being caught as bot. It moves the mouse realistically and uses image recognition for the interface and cards. Currently it's able to move freely in the interface, but can't battle. For that I'm studying machine learning at university and planning to implement a mix of reinforcement learning and constraint programming to manage the gameplay.

I made a personal headless Ubuntu Plex server hooked up with a VPN to watch torrented media all around the house. Very /comfy/

It also torrents. I login over the network and a web view and plug in magnet links. Works pretty well

jej

I am currently supporting a national multi-server multi-tenant VoIP network for $employer.

I fucking hate cisco phones.

>Machine learning at university
>not just watching Siraj

youtube.com/channel/UCWN3xxRkmTPmbKwht9FuE5A/videos

github.com/gcc-mirror/gcc
Check mine
Without my compiler ur kernel would be usless

I made a full featured cryptographic chat thing github.com/LandonPowell/SeaFour , as well as a programming language and a web browser. Within enough time, I could probably go full Terry Davis and only use software that've written. Kernels and WMs are easy as fuck in comparison to langdev.

I worked on a Solitaire-style cipher: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solitaire_(cipher)
Except I took it a step further in simplicity, so without even a pen and paper, you could store a 13 character long message on a 24 letter alphabet (with I/Y and U/V merged)

I'm now working on some next-gen imageboard/textboard software that aim to be more resilient against common issues with those. Plz don't bully.

Josh?

Are you doing the bell problem?

DESU it was more of a casual idk don't ask me, didn't mean it mean lmao. My bad I should've put a haha

You are such a splerg. Kill yourself faggot

My bad, mean it more casual not mean. I should've put a haha lmao

Do you go to MSU?

Shitty clickbait detector with ~~neural networks~~

github.com/SuddenlyBananas/Clickbait-Classifier

Fix the first line of your readme.md
Put a space between the # and your title

>I once made raytracer by following a tutorial.
>It was pretty epic
I don't want to demorallise you but I want you to not fool yourself of shitty accomplishment

You are a literal sperg. Wow.

I wrote a utility in C to monitor my 3G modem for text messages, notify me when one arrives, and provide a simple interface with a phonebook for having SMS conversations.
It's not pretty but it works pretty well, and there was no other software out there that worked for me.

Https://GitHub.com/intrct/samwise

shadows are fucked

Are you ok?

Wow. T-thats pretty impressive user. What resources did you use to learn your way through all of that? Holy fuck... You're either full of shit or full of skills.

Image recognition you say, care to elaborate? You should check out Coursera's Andrew NG's ML course.