/um/ - US/Mex - Saturday night edition

Since Canadians are a bunch of autistic faggots, the commite of North American Nations has decided that Canada will no longer be part of the /cum/ general on Sup Forums

Therefore, the general shall be renamed as "UM" (United States of America and the United Mexican States). Canadians are now forbidden to post on /UM/

If you happen to see a leaf poster on /um/, do not panic, ignore them and use the "report" feature.

Anyways, Ameribros, how you doing tonight? You fucking someone?

Also, could i get a decent enought job in Merica with my software engineering degree?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RPsDZXr2hTM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wtf

CHI

CA

NO

Yes I like it let's make this the normal thing

Finally it's leaf free.

How's it going tonight my dudes?

pretty good tbqh

way too hot tho

making a post

Let's get this to 250 post so the leafs get the message.

>No canada

B-b-but who's going to be the cute one?

First day of volunteer work at the local shelter tomorrow. I can't wait to help with the bunnies desu.

i second user's post

dick

J
O
I
N
/Brit/
A
L
R
I

I ate a gringo taco today. I fell so bad.

Good thread, fuck leaves

Burn them all

Sour cream, lettuce and cubed tomato?

Nice, I like this thread

BUILD

FRIENDSHIP

youtube.com/watch?v=RPsDZXr2hTM

Well this place went to shit without us quick. Good to know were the glue that holds /cum/ together.

You'll be next.

Fuckin love ya mexico

>/um/

I like this.

We should definitely keep it this way.

Fish taco.
Some type of coleslaw, pickled cabbage, chipotle lime mayonesa, fried cod, corn and cilantro.

>go to public agency's website
>look for "help wanted"
>they have a volunteer page but no job listings page

If nobody understands why this peeves me, it's because they are not posting jobs (and saving them for whom?) but actually looking for free help at the same time.

See this all the time on local govt websites mostly.

I wanted to do some kind of payed volunteer thing, the state offers here in germany. I clicked the things that interested me and there's no description of the things you have to do, how much you're going to get payed, basically just an e-mail adress and not even a status, if the "job" is still available.
I don't understand what they were thinking.

hehe

all these fucking braindead leftists are going to kill themselves

uhh...

MAGA

WERE DOING IT

I POSTED IT FIRST YOU FUCKING COPY CATS

MAGA

>Sissy Mexican boys

RIP leaf

Hello

Mexico may be a crime infested slum but I prefer it the Cuckada

This

Austria has fallen, please elect Trump, show that you are the wests last sane people.