How hard would it be to hijack a Bluetooth speaker

how hard would it be to hijack a Bluetooth speaker
because theirs a kid at my school who brings a Bluetooth speaker called the afterburner , everyday he plays dubstep music loudly. he walks around school showing of how quirky he is and I think it would be funny to try to blow out his speakers.So how hard would it be to do that?thegadgetflow.com/portfolio/afterburner-bluetooth-portable-speaker/

Other urls found in this thread:

m.ebay.com/itm/142324114356?_mwBanner=1
youtube.com/watch?v=uKqdb4lF0XU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it wouldnt be easy

how not easy.

>school
You must be 18 to use this website.

play Alabama nigger

Beat him up and take it, make sure your wearing a shemagh over your face and take it and jet. or you know tell the principal like a norrmy. :/

seriously think about.

I am 18 I am a senior in high school.

hire your local jamal to take it (he'll mostly keep it too)

>I am 18

underageb&

fuk off back to vimeo

>theirs

stop trying to hijack speakers and pay the fuck attention in class

Bluetooth is really hard to hack ... but easy to jammer

>theirs
Go to school Jamal. And if you can't study because Tyrone is annoying you with his music, learn how to build a jammer and build it so that it jams 2.402 GHz to 2.480 GHz

Buy one of these

m.ebay.com/itm/142324114356?_mwBanner=1

As soon as he leaves the speakers alone plug it into the AUX IN port and connect to the receiver. Since there's no control panel on the afterburner the input switch should be automatic.

you people are fucking useless.

OP, have you tried, I dunno, connecting to it?

wow.

What state are you in? My friend's school has a kid that does the exact same thing

>because theirs a kid at my school
> "theirs"

(you)r problem is much closer to (you) than (you) think ... stop in front of a mirror at (you)r next oppoerunity

Fucking off yourself underage faggit. If you really want it beat him up and take it, if not eat a dick and leave him alone.

Bluetooth runs on 2.4GHz so just rip the door of a microwave and point it at him to jam the signal.

dunno about bluetooth but you could do it quickly by connecting DC power source like a motorcycle battery to wired signal input, then power up, the driver moves to its xmax and the coil overheats/melts in a jiffy

kid must be more popular than you eh OP?

try not to let it fill you with hate for the kid. he's not responsible for you being a loser and it won't get you anywhere

instead, focus on improving yourself

Every school probably has a kid like that.

I sometimes at lunch when I'm sitting by myself I play music on mine, not fagstep though, does this make me an autist?

It's called headphones retard. What is common courtesy and not acting like an ape.

Godspeed OP, you will get no pussy for this...
youtube.com/watch?v=uKqdb4lF0XU

You have no awareness of your surrounding, unless you're asshole who do realize he's a nuisance for other people but don't give a shit you're indeed autistic.

Silly user you think I turn that shit all the way up don't you

>oppoerunity

:^)

I know he said he is a senior in high school, but just because someone says they're in school, doesn't mean high school. He could have been a college student.

This. Back in the days me + a few lads built a lot of magnetron guns to fuck with people's devices. It's insanely easy.

Can you give me a sitrep for this Tyrone music I is severely annoying in my apt

Wait they let kids bring this shit to grade school? I've been fucking suspended for just having an mp3 player beeing seen attached to the outside of my pocket. Fucking shits, just make an EMP device and fuck everyone's shit.

>kid at my school
UNDERAGEE
MODS MODS MODS

Come back when you turn 18... in 4-5 years.

you don't have to discriminate against the with a (mentalage -=10)

>18 year old HS students don't exist

>being 18
>still in kids school
>le first world meme

>thinly veiled 'how do i hack' thread