Maori soldiers perform a haka on the Western front during WWI

Maori soldiers perform a haka on the Western front during WWI.

What role did your people play in the Great War?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bj3n02CQJiU
youtube.com/watch?v=S8uA2CUQErI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

we accepted nazi refugees

We were the only Latin American country (officially) in the war but we did pretty much nothing besides patrolling.
>WW1

Nigga you're dumb as fuck

Oh, I saw "WW" and automatically thought it was the sequel.

We sold food to the countries at war.

Selling weapons and food to both sides
Talking about the flu

Maori are absolutely BASED

Did everything on the west (and the brits did something sometimes too)
War is shit
youtube.com/watch?v=Bj3n02CQJiU

>What role did your people play in the Great War?

Get shot
Get killed
Get traumatized
Get gased

youtube.com/watch?v=S8uA2CUQErI

sieg fucking heil

Sent tens of thousands to their deaths for no reason before finally rising against the occupier

Became an elite shock corps

whatever the canadians did but better

What was Australia's vimy again? It sure as Fuck wasn't galipoli. Maybe it was that thing with the emus

getting assraped by everyone. Fighting against each other because of partitions.

We won it

obligatory threadly reminder that their nation will never ever do anythibg nearly heroic as the Serbs did in ww1. You might try but youu will never ever outperform such madness

Sold canned fish to the British.
Sold canned fish to the Germans.
Sold canned fish to the Russians.

The French weren't quite so keen on it, though, despite all their hunger issues. Probably quite justified, as it must've tasted bloody horrible. Some sardine factories would literally have one conveyor belt that would diverge into three separate lanes, depending on who the fish was going to.

I'm a quarter poo in loo, my indian grandfather was taken by brits, fought for a while in North Africa before being taken prisoner by the Germans. He then fought for the Axis with Subhas Chandra Bose's Free India Legion, when the war ended he stayed in Europe for a while before going to America and getting a white woman. I'm honestly not sure if I should be proud.

wonder at which point we stopped trying when designing tin cans covers

Little known fact: Somalia is the only central power to win and survive World War One.

Not quite sure, honestly. Some of these designs are quite intricate.

Meanwhile, in 2016

Literally changed the course of the war by providing essential manpower and resources to the British