What's your favorite Linux distro Sup Forums?

What be ur favorite Linux distribution Sup Forums

Android

Gudbjob

Finnix

Ubuntu is better

No.

Now that theyve started adding gplay store compatibility to chrome os im getting more used to it and with codeweavers crossover i can use basic windows softwares sooooo

Archlinux is my home distro. I like Alpine and CoreOS for work (or CentOS7 for boring shit)

debian 8, so good every other distro rip them off

Hey, just installed arch on my PC. I can't use wired connection where I am so do I need to chroot in to install dialog to use wifi-menu on the actual distro?

Arch.

Not sure OP. And yours?

yeah you need dialog and wpa_supplicant if I'm not mistaken. Those don't get installed by default make sure to install them during initial installation. That live disc is still gonna try to pull it from a repo though so you'll need some sorta connection I think? Could be wrong.

also rfkill, because be default you wifi is probably blocked

Are we calling Kevin "community" now?

yeah he's right. I've had to use rfkill on my lenovo yoga

Mint on cinnamon is the best distro for me

G E N T O O
E
N
T
O
O

My man

gentoo, not even joking.

use flags make my dick hard

>tfw you build a gtk3-free system

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.
Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called “Linux”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project. There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use.
Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine’s resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called “Linux” distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

funtoo

AUSTRUMI

rofl you fucking slav

solus can't do .deb packages

Debian cuz stability > every fucking thing

Debian, even though I eventually became Ubuntu baby for convenience.

>facebook frog
discarded

suh dudes

fucking savage

>8
>get with the time grandpaw
>9 is where is @ ;^)