What should we do about women in technology/CS?

What should we do about women in technology/CS?

I want to see more women in CS, just because it'll make the workplace more normal. When all my coworkers are guys the total lack of social skills becomes extremely apparent. If there were more women in the workplace, all the sperglords would have to go crawl back under their rock.

I personally am looking for volunteering opportunities to teach programming to girls

Asian girls only though. I don't want to work with any black girls

>Marry an Asian
>Get Asian daughter
>Teach her shit about engineering
>Teach her nothing else
>Around 16, she'll realise she's a talentless hack and only vaguely good at the subjects she learnt with her pappa all those years ago so she works towards a degree and career path for a subject she's only good at and not passionate at all, eventually talking her into a walking pile of misery, depression and regret for life
>She becomes one of us

See, easy

>Women ... will make the workplace more normal

There is an user somewhere who genuinely and unironically believes this is more desirable than getting work done

No, no, no. we need less people with a lack of social skills. People who are only good at programming are useless if they can't work with a team, especially a female team.

We need more well adjusted people working in this industry, ESPECIALLY girls.

If me and my hot asian wife raise a girl to only be good at programming, then she'll be a social pariah at school and will only reinforce the stigma that programming is for weird girls.

We need HOT girls to program.

I'm tired of the fucking nerd sausagefest. I want to work with normal people and not autists. I mean what's the point of getting paid lots of money and working in one of the coolest jobs in the world (in my opinion) if you have to spend all day while Paul tries for 5 minutes to stutter out two seconds because of his social anxiety?

spend all day listening*

Then get a different job, nigger.

>I want to work with normal people and not autists.
Maybe CS is not for you.

>kill, marry, fuck
2, 3, 1

sounds like you're at the wrong company

>giving a fuck about what gender is employed in which fields
why do you faggots care so much? there's plenty of places to meet women, and tech/nerdy women are as cringey as their male counterparts.

Another thread dedicated to Sup Forums's hatred towards women.. Congrats, OP

I wonder... arth thou really a wench?
If so, answer this question only femanons can answer: what bra fits most comfortable? Motivate your answer.

I go to a community college for my associates and in my data structures class half the people dropped out, and I would say aside from my self and one other person the girl in the class is the most competent. I'm 24 so I'm older than these 19 year Olds but it's interesting seeing how much better she seems to be at academics in general. She just does very well and in a graceful manner, I find it extremely charming. If she weren't so young I would love to date her since she is white.

>so young
She's not 11, idiot.

She was probably in 8th grade when I graduated high school. She's way too young and besides I certainly have no chance

Get them to sum primes under 2 million

Asuans are really pretty

Jesus christ

>dating white girls
Disgusting. Breed with an Asian girl, or better yet, adopt a Korean, to try to rid the world of horrid non-asian genes

"hot" females would just try to manipulate other people into working for them or manipulate their bosses into getting out of work

> kill marry fuck
[2,3], 1, 1

said like a true 3

>I personally am so desperate for female contact that I'll tutor them for free and inevitably do all their work for them

Paul seems like a nice guy. Help Paul instead of seeking his replacement you turbofaggot.

>We need more well adjusted people
Lmfao, well adjusted people don't strive for careers in front of a computer screen.

#blacklivesmatter

>ugly autists allergic to women ITT

if you aren't a pineapple face you would know that having girls in your office is great. when they like you they will let you touch them and flirt with them and fuck em and it makes going to the office much less boring.

That's a mac bud. 20 dollars says she is a shitty webdev

I think we should raise the barrier to entry for women because right now its far too low. Hiring someone just because they have a vagina is sexist against men. The women in HR need to get their shit together. Gender bias in the workplace is not acceptable

Paul>(You)

At least thats not html on the screen.

Working with autists is the reason you go into CS.

>i'm so progressive i want to support women!
>no niggers tho.

Wow you really are a catch aren't you.

Why does she wear the mask?

What should we do about men in technology/CS?

I want to see more men in CS, just because it'll make the workplace return to normal. When some of my coworkers are women the total lack of productivity becomes extremely apparent. If there were more men in the workplace, all the free-bleeders would have to go crawl back under their rock.

Problem?

We? You mean you, right? I'm not gonna do shit.

S C I E N C E
T E C H N O L O G Y
E X C L U S I V E L Y
M A L E

For flu.