ANALBANIANS GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY

ANALBANIANS GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY

They can't read english since they dropped out of school, try in their language

Still better than the M*roccans...

Are albos in Italy something like aljerians in France and ukranians here?

>EIGHTY
>FUCKING
>TWO

>ANALBANIANS

I am a Greek
i agree

ANALBEANS

daddy, what was România nouă like when it used to be known as Italia? Were there many white people there

I'm Arbëreshë
I can't speak for all Albanian immigrants in Italy, but the Arbëreshë moved there in the 17th Century to avoid the Turkish Muslim conquest of Albania. In other words, the Albanians who went to Italy back then were White Christians who, though not ROMAN Catholic, were still Catholic and loved the Pope. They asked for land in Sicily, moved in, and were very grateful and lived simple farming lives (except for the mafiosos). They made the heavily Moorish Sicilians more White than they were before, and brought more labor to the poorest region of the peninsula.

>Albanians
>white
>working
Ahahahahhahahhahahahhahah

but south Italians are actually Albanians DNA proves

Whiter than you are, especially before Ottomans came in and mixed with Albanian bloodlines.

Explains why South Italy is so shit then.

How's Singapore?

'and were very grateful and lived simple farming lives (except for the mafiosos).'

THEY'RE ALL MAFIOSOS YOU IMBECILE

No it's just the shitty sicilians

This IQ map proves everything that Turks touch turns to shit.

You must have a sad life, I feel bad for you

But Albanians are dumber than Turks in that map.

t. siciliANO furente

is this for all of Italy? wow

No, it's just for foreigners, but I think all of them have a higher incarceration rate than native Italians.

can i smoke weed inside the coloseum?

Every single alboshit Ever right there. He forgot to mention he's also Etruscan because Etruscan language is just like Albanian but the academics keep it secret. Albanians' rightful place is on the bottom of the Adriatic sea, just like Moroccans' would be Mediterranean's.

why aren't we there? are we actually not that bad ?

>Etruscan because Etruscan language is just like Albanian
Sauce?

Dat is niet wiktig