Poorfag here, what is the best in-ear phones (IEM) under 30$ according to Sup Forums ?

poorfag here, what is the best in-ear phones (IEM) under 30$ according to Sup Forums ?

some earphones in there that are decent for the money

JVC Marshmallow
/hpg/ has no idea what they're talking about, ESPECIALLY if it's not on newegg. Don't overspend on IEMs, get decent cheap disposable ones

just go to your local electronics/big box store and buy the second-cheapest ones.

I've been using this for years. Absolute beasts.

Panasonic ErgoFit In-Ear Earbud Headphones RP-HJE120-A

Best IEMs I've ever had and cheap as hell, look for yourself. Sound is better than more expensive headphones I've gotten. They even have a little dot on the left earphone so you can feel which side is which in the dark.

Ignore this
Do this. If you want best value at this price point, buy chinkshit. Pistons 3 if you can find genuine ones.

ayyy

Me too, a fucking steal for under 10$

Kz zs3.

I bought Xiaomi Piston 3 Youth Ed. (from gearbest)
Box does NOT show anything to scratch to verify genuinity.
Sent in a small white, minimalistic box (pic).

Those fuckers have fucking harsh treble.
Nice tough wire, I have to admit, but weak wire/jack joint.

Was that a scam? I hope they are not original. Fucking terrible sound for me.

>but weak wire/jack joint.
I can verify this. Mine broke at that point after just a couple of months. I also think mine didn't came with a scratch thingy either.

My brother and my gf both have the xiaomi piston dualdrive, incredible sound

I don't know, but I don't find treble on mine that harsh. It depends on what you are comparing it to I guess, but for cheap iems I like those. There is nothing to scratch. Check QR code maybe, I don't know. I never bothered with checking mine because I ordered from official xiaomi store.

My pistons are at least 1 year old and still hold well. But I have small bag I always keep them in when not in use.

>My pistons are at least 1 year old and still hold well. But I have small bag I always keep them in when not in use.
Yeah, I have to admit I kinda abused them more than normal. Still, it's pretty fast even with that sort of strain. It was decently easy to fix at least, and now I have a hooked jack on it which is way better for how I use it.

What do you guys think about the stock Galaxy S6 In-Ear Fit?

>Check QR code maybe
QR redirect me to WeChat PlayStore page.

Just checked and this is also what mine do. This is probably not authenticity check. If you are curious about that google how to spot fakes, because I guess there is no other way to figure it out.

Apple ear pods

This is not a meme

no

Have p3 and P2 from xiaomi and p3 are garbage tier compared to p2. I dont know if i get chinked with p3 but p2 are overally better in sound and execution

this

Monoprice 8320 /thread

Save and buy a good one?

can vouch, good shit and less than $9 w/ free 2 day shipping with prime

/csg/ is heaven for poor fags

Xiaomi Hybrids are the best In-ears, you can find them for around 17$ on chink tech shop sites.