/eire/

/golden cleric/ edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gGdGFtwCNBE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is it a coincidence that your 2 largest cities are facing Britain? Also wasn't Dublin British for most of it's history?

>tfw you'd all still be speaking Irish, growing potatoes for a living and shagging sheep if it wasn't for us

Is it a coincidence that your largest city is so close to the continent?

Dia daoibh, a chairde.

nice day today

might go for a walk

Don't kid yourself. Dublin was founded by Vikings.

There was already a settlement there but the Danes settled it but were conquered by the Norwegians and forced to move to Finglas, known today as an absolute shithole.

Waiting for the showers to abate so I can walk my dog.

It's gonna be incredibly messy getting the harness on him now due to the cunting rain.

I hope you don't ruin your manicure

what breed of dog

well it makes sense cos we trade a hell of a lot with england
dublin is also the main port of entry for american goods. now distance matters a lot less but when it did, and we didnt trade as much with america, it made sense for our biggest port to be closest to our biggest trading partners. same with bellendshaft and cark

>look for portlaoise
>cant find it
>realise its still called maryborough
DELET THIS

lads

>eirelad begins to post
>thread dies

that looks fucking raw tbqh

id posted 30 mins after the last post you retard
and the rasher is supposed to be pink, thats just how it looks. if youd ever eatwn a rasher youd know karlsson

although the sausage was well undercooked. needed to put it back in the pan. did fairly well for cooking it myself the first time i think.

*makes a post*

put that din in the bin

*replies*

lads

>us
>implying you did jack shit

well if it wasnt for them we would be speaking irish
he says that like its a bad thing though

Goidé mar atá sibh?

>9 hours
>22 replies

disappointing result lads

ikr

you should stop posting in these threads yank go post in /swiss/ or whatever

*yawn*
autist
go post swiss-american.jpg you spastic

Mongrel. Met some nice Americans on the walk who wanted to say hi to him, also saw some deer.

Stood there for about a minute before they bounded off. Stupid cunt didn't notice them until they'd scrambled and he went insane.

Just about to wash the dog, what's happening lads?

In hindsight it was clear who the doxxer was, how did we not see the signs?

come here irish man

>

Anyone any plans for tomorrow/week?

Sit by the door and wait for the postman to deliver drugs. Hbu?

I am sitting on a chair.

Jaggy, right

just see how it goes

Jaggy is a total biatch. Hacking into our computers and tracking down our facebook accounts

youtube.com/watch?v=gGdGFtwCNBE

Interview and when that's failed going to Papa Johns.

Considering ordering drugs tomorrow but it seems like too much hassle.

Interview for what?

>he actually thinks he's Irish
>he forces himself to believe that the posters under the Irish flag like him

Mental illness is a horrible thing lads

No hassle whatsoever, as long as it's domestic and not international.

This is international, requires a bank transfer and I won't be at the address when they'd be delivered and I've already been caught out before.

How are you getting them domestically?

A job, silly.

What sort of job you nincompoop?

You should've been on this thread last night.
Use alphabay and set shipping from Ireland. Simples.

Get in here lads my communist waifu just posted a timestamp

I was. I'm just a retard. I thought about/am considering going back to that thread and following the procedures.

What drugs are you looking for?

I would line communists against a wall and shoot them.

LSD. Mainly.

I'll do you solid.

Coinmama for your bitcoins.
Blockchain -> Helix tumbler -> Alphabay

Search "LSD blotter 108ug" and buy from that vendor.
You'll get an envelope 2 to 3 days later with your acid in it.

Use a VPN on top of tor.

Dia duit. Aon duine eile ag irraidh gealige a canit? Cad a ceap sibsha faoi Sup Forums?

ÓÓ a dhia. Fuair mé duine amháin atá gaeilge aige.
Cad é an scéal?
>Cad a ceap sibsha faoi Sup Forums?
A lán na rudaí.

Ni thigim, cen sort gealigel ata agat

Sin canúint Uladh.
D'éirigh mé tuirseach ag rá "cad é ...." mar fógraítear 'Goidé' é. Ar aon nós, ciallaíonn sé 'cén chaoi 'bhfuil tú?'

I told you I'm a retard. Also why is the VPN necessary?

So let me get it straight:
>Using my Debit Card I buy bitcoins
>What is block chain?
>Use Helix tumbler for security reasons (is that an onion url)
>Go to Alphabay url on tor and order what I want from an Irish vendor?

Sorry if I'm agitating you I'm just specially abled.

She's also a self confessed 'plastic paddy' and IRA supporter

>Why is a VPN necessary
Well you don't want the garda kicking your door down do you la?

>I told you I'm a retard
Don't be so hard on yourself.

>Using my Debit Card I buy bitcoins
>What is block chain?
Blockchain is where you're going to set up your bitcoin wallet.
The easiest way to buy the coins is via visa debit. You'll need to provide ID and proof of address. The bitcoins will be tracked to you though, this is where helix comes in.
>Use Helix tumbler for security reasons
Helix will take your coins, and give you new ones. It'll take a small fee, but the new coins won't have any connection to you at all. You want to be on TOR when doing the tumbling.
>Go to Alphabay url on tor and order what I want from an Irish vendor?
Pretty much. It's as easy as that.
Also why is the VPN necessary?
Extra security. Some people don't use it, but it's always better to be safe than sorry.

I have heard enough. Shot at dawn.

Should Tor not be sufficient protection?

I think it would. Correct me if I'm wrong?

Is blockchain an onion url?

Also how do I provide I.D. and proof of address? e-mail?

And Helix I assume is on Tor? So I just need to find that url which can probably be Googled and then the Alphabay onion url which can probably be Googled too?

Sorry for the questions but I am actually am retarded.

It could be yeah but there's no harm in taking the extra precaution as you're well and truly fucked if you get caught

Btw thank you for the advice. It's much appreciate! : )

hello lads

Can you explain the pgp shit to me. Do I have to use it, should I put my pgp key on my profile

Also is the ak47 weed from alphabay in Ireland reliable? Would shipping from the UK be more risky?

I haven't used Tor for several years but I've seen some shit and I've not had any trouble.

Problem with a VPN is that I'd have to buy one and I am retarded.

Just want some LSD, possibly write an absurdist satirical post-modern book whilst on it.

>but I am actually am retarded.
Okay, I get that.

Blockchain is on the clear web.

You'll only need ID and address on coinmama. You take pictures of your documents and upload them to the site.

You can find all the URLs on google. Google "deepdotweb" would be a good start with all the info you need.
No bothers.

C'mon, small amounts of drugs? If it was large amounts, then sure. But I'd say nothing more than a warning.

PGP keys would only be for if people want to contact you. When you buy stuff and supply your address - it gives you the option to encrypt. Which means only the seller will ever be able to see your details. There's a few tuts on youtube.
I wouldn't risk ordering internationally. Of course the worst you'd get is a customs letter, which you can bin and ignore.

Just to clarify this isn't the original enquirer. As a matter of politeness they should have made that clear.

Anyone ever buy from research chemical

Is 1p LSD legal in Ireland?

>pgp shit
wtf is this

It's legal, but impossible to find. The only places it comes from is the UK, which has a blanket ban coming soon.

Don't reply to him

Never actually made a purchase of the deep web myself so I can't answer much really but I'd go with a VPN myself
You could try /brit/ as there's quite a few who do there

>it's another discuss how much of a bunch of junkie knackers ye all are
em how about fucking off?

How long did it take for your documents to get verified on that site? How long did the debit payment take to transfer? Also not even from EU countries you think wouldn't be safe?

I took some of that a couple of days ago.

No I don't think it's legal.
Our legislation since the headshops is basically it has to be proven to be legit before it can be sold or used.

>being the odd one out
Hmmm funny that, I have an idea who should actually fuck off

How the fuck would you trust buying drugs online. How do you know it's not Chinese laundry detergent. I really doubt the potency of LSD you would get nowadays.

It's what I'm looking to order, 10 blotters but it's bank transfer required. From the UK.

Took around 40 minutes. The payment took around 3 hours. Personally, I wouldn't risk anything from outside Ireland. So, I don't know about ordering from other countries.

>junkie knackers
You've been sheltered your whole life and haven't a clue how common drug use is. When you grow up, you'll be shocked when you find out what really happens.
You've two days. You won't have enough time.

>defending druggies
>le epic dont reply to him in every general
how about you fuck off back to /shit/ nigel jesus why are you so butthurt

I left /brit/:

What bank are you with? I'm with boi, ordered Thursday night, looks like money didn't arrive on Friday, hopefully it'll go tommorow but I dunno if I'll order more as they say their last shipping is Wednesday?

>haven't a clue how common drug use is.
i know that everyones a fucking drug addict these days. doesnt make it acceptable.
gets irritating when people derail the thread over mdma, benzos and lsd.

I seen that post and feel bad for not giving you a (You) now x

>What bank are you with? I'm boi
o shit waddup

reddit

There's a Chem.EU sites that apperantly ships 1p LSD to Ireland, I'm sure there's probably others but idk

>a fucking drug addict these days
Benzolad is the exception, but not everyone.
It's easy to smoke weed from time to time and hold down a job or be in education. And the same applies to LSD, MDMA. Even cocaine, but I've seen people go bad with that.

Not everyone is an addict, there's a difference between moderation and being a junkie. You have to think of drug use in the same way as going down to the pub for a few pints. There's people who drink twice- trice a month and those who drink everyday.

>replying to him

whatever im never gonna touch any drugs other than alcohol and maybe the awl occasional marijuana (never drank or done weed anyway but theyre the only acceptable ones). if i need drugs to be happy im doing something wrong.

More on this. Drugs aren't the issue, it's the laws that surround them, the lack of proper education, and the means that people must go through to get them.

If Ireland could legalise all drugs, the profits would be put back into education. Look at Colorado, for example.

Have you just ordered LSD and MDMA from the alphabay lad before, is his LSD good quality

Are there other darknet markets with irish vendors you know of?

>being autistic
>telling people who to reply to when youre a foreigner
make like a shepherd
let the heroin addled fuckers die for all i care. im gonna live away from all that shit.

>a foreigner
He will never understand will he?
For the record my dad's Irish but I'm just not autistic enough to claim I'm Irish when I grew up in England

good for you nigel
like i said, make like a shepherd

>no one posts all day
>oh boy 3 am
>everyone starts talking about their drugs
very impressive

You still don't get it. People don't use drugs to be happy, some do, but the vast majority of us (myself included) use them as a means to relax and unwind from stress of work and school. I'm a user of mdma and lsd, but I'm not on the streets selling my hole to get my next hit. I use them because they're tools that can help you explore yourself. I've never dropped either in a club or at a party, every time as been at home or at a park with a few friends. All of that aside, there's the same fun factor there as there is with drinking.
>let the heroin addled fuckers die for all i care. im gonna live away from all that shit.
You're an idiot. You've the complete wrong outlook on that. Yes, some of them may be thieves or general assholes, but why? Because the proper education was never put in place. The point of "you can become addicted, and it can destroy your life" is not driven home strong enough. And there's other aspects like depression that play a role. Drug use is high in poverty stricken areas, and the addicts are treated as criminals which is the opposite way of treating the problem.
I'm usually more coherent than this, and I can really make this argument. But I'm tired, so excuse me if there's any confusion.

>duuuuuuude expand your miiiiiiiiiiiind broooooooooooo
get a hobby man, its much healthier.