pastebin.com/33S1gVkG
>Keyset wiki
keypuller.com

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

telegram.me/joinchat/AAAAAEGEghPcd5X2gGVwmw
youtube.com/watch?v=2E-pBUxGdxs
deskthority.net/wiki/Costar_replacement_controllers#The_Black_Petal
maxkeyboard.com/max-falcon-8-custom-programmable-mini-macropad-mechanical-keyboard-assembled.html
pimpmykeyboard.com/dcs-greentea-keyset/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

108 key plum 30g is on its way. Just hope I can scrape together some moolah before the orange on dolch group buy at keyclack ends. Would be my first capacitive and keycap buy.

Any recommendations for a non-blank set of ergodox modifiers?

Looking for having my own printed caps and not buying one printed already. You know like a printer shop but can print on keycaps. What the options?

>in mkg
>always posts different guns
>always posts the same keyboard

it's pretty sad, isn't it?

Wish that turboautist would fuck off to /k/. Perhaps he won't because they'd ridicule him for his vast collection of unfired guns.

fucko, piss off until you have something original and keyboard related to post, you consummate cockfiend

At least he changed his keycaps. they were stock a while ago for quite a long time

please post some glocks

It still looks very boring mind.

> [German engineered] daskeyboard masterrace coming through

Ugly af

those keyboards used to be good, now they are overpriced chink shit

>watch random youtube videos talking about keyboards
>most of them use the phrase "PCB board"
I can't handle this

the company that makes them is from arizona

he had dolch iirc

can you compress your pictures please

Oh no sir I didn't.

Which keyboard is yours, user? You're not just off topic shitposting are you? Pls don't do that.

>Budget
$200

>Location (continent at least)
US

>Preferred switch type
Fuck if I know. Mechanical... something something ... Cherry MX ... something...
Something good for programming and not too loud. You tell me what's best... I have no idea.

>Layout
TKL

>Form factor
Ergonomic. Don't want RSI injuries. My hands are fucked up as it is.

>Backlight
I need a keyboard for programming not wasting my life on gaymes. None of that stuff. I touch-type.

>Previous/current keyboards
Dell and Apple keyboards. Laptops mostly.

have a pic of a cute kitten for your troubles.

Buckling meme on its way, unicomp

>Legos
Its all starting to make sense now

Model F master race coming through

Tkl isnt a layout its a form factor, and tkl isnt very ergonomic. Watch youtube to see which switch u want or buy a switch tester off amazon

If you want ergonomic then why not get an ergodox? The basic model is like $160 bucks

Too much work. I want whatever' the most popular. I'm not picky. If it works for most people, I'm fine with it.

That looks so damn weird dude. does it work well?

>I want whatever' the most popular
Then its the ergodox for you. Several posters who frequent this general have one so you could always ask them.

What's the cheapest topre keyswitch keyboard

Does the massdrop ergodox's plate fit matias switches? I've read some thing sbout filing bits down previously, is that still a thing?

Type heaven is around 140 bucksqu

>topre keyswitch
biggest fucking meme ever. just go for one of the cherrymx ones.

that's true, topre domes will stiffen over time lmfao

is a poker 3 actually worth it? im typing on a k120 right now and it isnt too bad but ive never used a mechanical keyboard, i can either get the poker or upgrades for my pc. Opinions please

are we crying about gunposting again?

What board

red scarf iii

Fagboard 3.0

How much was it and where can I buy one

It was on assdrop for like $150 bucks, but switches, stabilizers, and keycaps are not included

well, it is pretty autistic 2bh

Is DASKEYBOARD meme tier or? I really enjoy my 4.

The new ones are just chink chong keyboards so it depends on how much you paid for it.

>Excited to post my new board in /mkg/
>Try taking pictures on phone
>Looks like shit
>tfw can't even share my shit hobbies online anonymously

I wanna see it user

just get a better phone

on that note, there's an /mkg/ telegram chat, how about you join it

telegram.me/joinchat/AAAAAEGEghPcd5X2gGVwmw

Looking for full board, yes I need that numpad
Brown switches or reds. Used for coding, gaming, cad and gis.

Budget 150 usd at most. Can spend a little bit more if there is huge leap in quality.

Poland.

Oh I used g15 for most of my working life do something with similar feel but better build quality(metal is a plus) would be nice

Do your employers supply you with proper keyboards at work, Sup Forums?

fuck off with your phishing attempts

Thanks for your interest user. Please don't mind the grain
Between uni, Sup Forums stuff, and buyf/a/ggotry, I don't have much money for regular upgrades

I'm not too familiar with Europe, but can you buy from your neighbors? I know Germany had a bunch of Ducky One's that fit your needs

whats the 3d mouse for? also, you a jap?

more people would join that if it were a program actually popular that is already used by most, like discord or even an irc channel

Where can I get my Nonon keycaps?

youtube.com/watch?v=2E-pBUxGdxs

the 3D mouse is for CAD. I'm not jap, I just spent two and a half years learning the language.

good choice

Thanks user, now I just need to get some keycaps. Hopefully looking to find some greentea for a reasonable price

if you're dead set on ergonomic and flexible on TKL, ergodox ez with browns. if you don't get it used on eBay it's a touch out of your price range but I'm sure you can afford it. You can also get blank keycaps.

Alright anons, I have a question for you. Are mechanical keyboards too noisy for an office environment? Should I choose mechanical keyboard or what do you recommend? Something silent, if possible, to buy in France in the range of 10-30 €. I write a lot, so bonus points for comfort.

fuck off

fuck off

>10-30 €
>France
good luck
Even here in the states the cheapest mechanical keyboards cost 25-35 bucks.

Get blanks is my recommendation, because you are gonna reprogram it. If you absolutely have to have printed caps use dsa. Remember that signs for some of its possibilities don't exist as keycap symbols.

If you want a switch that is good for programming, Clears aren't bad once you get used to not bottoming out the switch. If you try to gorilla fist your keyboard and bottom it out with each keypress, your hands will be fucked more than Riley Reid.

Thanks user! I'm not dead-set on any particular design. I just mentioned TKL because it's smaller than full-sized KBs and I never use the numpad.

The price is not set in stone either. I can go over $200 if I gain something substantial (more than looks because I don't care about looks).

As for switches, I want something comfy that won't tire me after 8 hrs of use. I'd prefer something softer (but I'm not sure on switch type).

If you guys have any other suggestions, I'm all ears.

hey fellars

Ironically, they used to be preferred for the noise since you couldn't hear fuckall over typewriters or dot matrix printers.

Avoid clickers and get rings to dampen the sound.

your hands ought to adjust to anything. bottoming out will be the roughest on them, so you probably want tactile switches. browns have the lowest actuation force and aren't clicky.
may as well get a test set, they're cheap.

Are EnjoyPBT caps worth it or is it a meme?

user does the Filco board have any issues? I have a Rosewill which is a rebrand of that one but it has issues that causes it to die after like 6 months. I love the design and how everything is about it.
Filco is damn expensive though, like twice the price of this one.

How's the search for the endgame going /mkg/?

It's ok

What do you mean rings?

Thanks so much!!!!!! Your very detailed opinion will help me decide.

Rubber o-ring switch dampeners.

Nice

>Having shit internet

You belong here in the thread of old faggots who still use mechanical boards

Not all rosewill keyboards are rebranded Filcos, just the original 9000

Shit I thought they were, I have the 9000V2. When this board dies on me or starts having issues I am going to get a Filco, they seem to be very solid.

An MX brown switch will dead every once in awhile, a couple of raps will liven it back up.

I have some battle damage from having accidentally lots of heavy pieces of metal on it over years of disassembling ____ on my desk and nothing's gone wrong with the board yet. Bought in 2010.

Newfag here, what is the absolute best mechanical keyboard I can get for under $200?

>from having accidentally lots of heavy pieces of metal on it
you bojo

Why MX Brown? I don't think it's only for them, but whatever. That is a long time for a board, I would be extremely happy if I got one and it lasted that long. My Rosewill is bound to have some sort of issues sooner or later. Feelsbadman.

If you love the rosewill then why not get an original 9000 and then replace the controller to make it fully programmable
deskthority.net/wiki/Costar_replacement_controllers#The_Black_Petal

IBM model M

Pain in the ass honestly, also has issues with the USB port. These Rosewill keyboards seem to have a bunch of issues. With this one I can't disconnect and reconnect, I have to uninstall the driver and reconnect from the USB port on the PC.
I rather get a Filco.

They're thicc dyesubbed pbt in cherry profile and they come in sets that cover almost any layout (other than ISO, hah!) what reason do you have not to get them?

I don't, plan on getting them. I can only find the second kit though, I want the one with the Sushi.

Holy fuck, Cherry browns are genuinely awful.

I thought all the browns shitposting was a meme but my Ducky Pocket with them just arrived and the tactile bump can't be felt at all. I should've ordered reds.

Any good chink macropads like this one?

maxkeyboard.com/max-falcon-8-custom-programmable-mini-macropad-mechanical-keyboard-assembled.html

If you want a softer switch, Topre can't be beaten. You won't really find a TKL, though. I have an HHKB and it's wonderful. I would recommend it.

Also, a note on the clears, like I said: if you don't bottom them out, they're rather light and smooth. Very comfortable. Just takes a minute to get used to them.

What are some good w̶e̶e̶b̶ japanophile keycaps? Very "on the low" shit, like green tea.

There's DCS Green Tea. It's out of stock though.
pimpmykeyboard.com/dcs-greentea-keyset/

>liking reds over browns

Kys my man.

>liking browns at all
off yourself my dude

not him, but gateron browns are pretty comfy
not sure if I'd take them over the smooth gateron reds, but they're better than cherry ones

>not liking browns at all

Get bent buddy.

I'd take an ergo clear anyday over that mushy pos shit switch they call browns

>linear switches

Better than browns.

tips fedora