What's the point of buying an i5 when i7 exists?

what's the point of buying an i5 when i7 exists?

Sometimes you don't need to spend all that money for what you don't use

sometimes this years i5 can be better than a 2 year old i7, but still cost less.
it's made to cater to different budgets and computing requirements.

It's Slightly Faster duh!

Think of all the seconds I will save when I do compression or something.

Seconds!

Anything with less than 6 cores in a desktop is poorfaggotry

anzu!

>posting roach-boy

>corelets

Should've punched that bitch as they could.

paying an extra hundred bucks for hyperthreading on your four cores isn't really worth it for most stuff.

>clocklets

I love how all the /pcbg/ wishlists were i5 6600k, the i7 was discouraged unless you were streaming or creating content until R7 dropped and now it is 8 threads minimum. i5 is depreciated junk, only poorfags have a 4 core neet. look at these benchmarks it can hardly do 100fps to the i7 130 lololololol.

Sup Forums is so impressionable

What's the point of buying an i7 if xeons exist?

What's the point of buying a Ford Focus when Porsche exists?

>not bugatti
kys, poorfag.

He's cute

Which actually makes some sense. AMD set a bar for eight core.

Lets talk about right now. What's the reason of i5 existing at its current price and cores? There isn't, really.

You can get something much better with AMD, which will have higher cores, or Intel, if botnet is your thing and you have money to spare.

>Before Ryzen 7 was released: "Lol who needs anything more than an i5 amirite"
>After Ryzen 7 was released: "Hurr durr you're all fucking retarded if you don't get a 7700k for video games so you can get one extra FPS compared to every other CPU"
>After Ryzen 5/3 is released: "Lol why would you need anything other than a G4560 for video games?"
Really fires up those brain cells

because goyim

where is his dick?

>Hey! look at me! I'm asking dumb questions because I'm dumb!

GTFO.

moar?

i5 and i7 will both become obsolete at the same time i7 is just better for streaming and vide editing also i7 for gaymen is a fucking meme

Cockroach with a bucket of makup on.

Can't fool me, turkroach!

anzu is a girl

a girl with a girl penis yes

She's got a cute cock too

No!
Girls do not have penises.
Anzu is a girl.
Therefor Anzu has no penis.

>set a bar
>AMD

I was being facetious
more than enough for Sup Forumsonsumer tasks, still plenty for 60fps gaming, I'm still not sold on the moarcoars.

It's just easily moldable youth taking whatever misinformation they get here and repeating it as if it was fact

Roaches have no gender.

thanks mate

i can only use CPUs with round numbers

I bet she tastes gross

kek

>she

delet this

rip me :^(

Sup Forums is weirdly cost sensitive about this kind of thing.
Particularly as many claim to be making six figures out of college with the equipment in question.

If this was applied to other areas the nation's plumbers would be missing out on jobs they couldn't reach on bicycles rather than go to the expense of running a truck, and the top surgeons would refusing to ply their trade until the patients lends them a Victorinox and a teaspoon.

The biggest cost in a new system is really the time involved. The biggest running cost is again your time.

This is why you should buy the best, if you get another month out of it its paying for itself. Its also why you shouldn't buy Ryzen unless you are just a hobbyist.

I'm sorry to be brutal about it but computer hardware just isn't that expensive. Compare the price of a PC with kitting out a garage or, for that matter, a burger van.

Why would I want an American van?

I have no idea, I was trying to blend in with them.

Because hyperthreading is a meme and isn't worth an extra $100

Is this really anzu!?

Good God

what's the point of buying an i7 when ryzen exists?

Because ryzen sucks.

yes

Is there a folder somewhere with some sets like that?

objectively untrue

After Ryzen 5, there will be no point

she did some modeling pics for some clothing or something

Dear fucking lorddddd hnnnnngggg

what's the point of buying an i7 when Xeon exists?

source?

>she

>buying a shit car just because it costs more

>buying a shit car
>look what i can fit in the trunk
truck or gtfo

not aronexic enough to be Anzu

>price
>i7 is worthless for gaming money wise
>90% of the niggas on this board don't even need an i5
>95% of people don't even need a i3 let alone anything more then an iPad for what they do.

I bet her pussy tastes so good.

I already fapped today but its my day off so fuck it.

cuck

no user! dont dooo it!

That boy is cute as hell.

>her
>pussy

delet this right now

shoo! shoo!

What's the point of your existence when your peers are far superior?

Kill yourself, you dumb fucking shit stain.

Shills gonna shill.

t. turkroach

To save money and buy this

Its too late my friend.

The veins have already started to pulse. My hand grows nearer every moment. The impulses in my brain have already started.

Soon I will wrap pulgar around the snake, ending with chico. I will stare him in the face as i spit on him with lust in my eyes. Thats when I will move my physical body to the wall.

Slowly my feet will crawl up that wall, that same wall washed with regret, sweat, and dirt, as I have many times before. We will both know how this will end, he has watched time and time before.

I will grab "Jammu" from my underbed storage. Jammu is my small vibrator that I named after the queen herself as I like to imagine that she would be willing to use it on me as well.

I will slide Jammu inside my tight pink asshole and rev the engines. Jammu will vibrate like a Lotus 2016 Formula 1 engine, firing on all cylinders.

i will fantasize about Anzu calling me onichan. I'm like her older brother keeping her safe from the horrors of the world. I will keep her safe with me inside her both physically and emotionally as we are in love. Love that is forbidden.

My story will once again end soon as my body pulses and the floodgates open all over my own face. I feel it on a metaphysical level. I can almost hear the warm cum as it flies out of my hard throbbing weiner like that scene from 2 Fast 2 Furious. "Ejecto Seato Cuz". I feel it hit me, I'm the slut, the whore, I'm the one receiving the load on my face. This is the moment we all wait for.

I lick my lips, the taste of my salty thick cum filling my senses. I pry Jammu out of my tight asshole now pulsing almost to the beat of my heart. Theres now a slight smell to it, slightly pungent. I ignore the smell as I am ashamed.

I am ashamed for what my life has become, not because I fucked my own butthole with a woman's vibrator and then gave myself a facial like I'm Ai Uehara but because Anzu will never experience this with me. I am alone, broken. I contemplate the worth of this life.

Ah fuck beat me to it.

I don't know if that's a guy or a girl but you can tell how annoyed they are that the other person is ruining their make up.

>tattoos

Well she just went from a 7/10 to a 0/10 for me. Goodbye Anzu.

>I
>I
>I
>I
>I
>i

God fucking damnit.

Pls post nudes of her

>normie tier bugatti
why buy a corvette when a gtr exists?

>V6

Lel

Quad-core i5s exist.

Stop posting this fucking mentally damaged weeb 'anusoo' chick. Just fuck off, please.

anzu doesn't have tattoos

the real question is where is his ass?

t. Jerome

>pushrods
no thanks senpai

is she wearing a trash bag? fitting i guess.

>poor shitskins

because it really makes u think instead of let the computer do the work

>im gonna fap
proceeds write a booklet about it,
unless youre using a one-handed chord keyboard, i say you were unable to achieve a good erection for maxpleasure [tm] fapping

Is this pasta?

>2 second difference

I don't know why but your image made me lose it hard.

Anzu anzu anzu!!!

>tfw nihonbull's v6 cucks your 1000hp AMERICAN v8 fuck yeaaaa! maga!!

Fuck you nipbulls! This isn't fair! We have more POWER!

Rude, I like my Focus.

Perfect answer please delete the thread now.

t. Lee