What do the people of your country think of the British? (English, Welsh, Scottish and Irish)

What do the people of your country think of the British? (English, Welsh, Scottish and Irish)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XDgO6NIXe0A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mixed feelings. British are mainly good guys but it hurts to admit it.

I love you too

I had many British friends in my childhood I met when my family lived and traveled around the world, but I grew up and they seem stern, intimidating and too normie for me.

t. american

perfidious and treacherous. But people still hold some weird sentiment nevertheless

BUTTRAPE THE ENGLISH

Historically we've been more partial to the French and Germans, but nowadays you'd be hard pressed to find someone that doesn't like Brits.

Brits saved your shit country. Show some gratitude, fucking idiot.

Stoic butlers, inbred hooligans, and uptight, sexually repressed know-it-alls who need to be taken down a peg, preferably by dumping tea into a harbor.

when taken separatly you're alright, when in group you become subhumans

No we did

Thank you

they like you, hell we like everybody, we're this naive.

As someone from Western France, I like British people more than the people in Eastern France.

disgusting people

take any quality traditionally looked for in truly awespiring individuals

brits will display the opposite quality

>every woman's dream

i like scottish people.

I cringed

>the British?
>...and Irish
Easy there, Reginald.

massive plebs
t. someone from Amsterdam looking at all the tourists

Swedes and brits are the most effeminate men in Europe so you have a lot in common.
Are brits really inbred? Maybe in the distant past brits rarely left their towns but these days the typical british family is a single mom with children of multiple absent fathers or non-white fathers so brits are mongrel bastards.

Maybe it's just me, but I feel like Britain and France are in a big tsundere relationship. Even after a century of alliance.

They are located within the British Isles
What's the matter friend?

they think too highly of them and the accent

>preferably by dumping tea into a harbor.

everything said before that was banter, BUT THAT IS OVER THE LINE

you forgot the germans and italians

The British Isles, sure, but they're not in Great Britain so they're not British.
Go tell a Dublin man that he's British. Go on.
Try it in Belfast, even. It's like flipping a coin with more broken ribs.

No we aren't. You're just a regular country, only rivalry is in rugby.

To the average Dutch person you're all English. In fact, most people call the United Kingdom England.

Why is this? I did a driving holiday through France, and people in the west seemed to like us a lot more

Don't know about my country but people I know who have been in contact with Brits tell me they are the worst tourists
Also inbred

>hurr people will beat me up coz I call them British

disgusting animals

Ireland is Lebensraum

That's the Italians.

Whatever you say Russian.

maybe because they're happier

we hate them

Refined people that love tea very much.

wew you called me Russian what shall I do now

lol butthurt

The """"""""""United"""""""""" Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

>English
proud people that aren't always nice to us

>Welsh
who?

>Scottish
drunk people

>Irish
drunk people

France >>>> cygany > shit >>> """Great""" Britain

>a fucking mining district

>English
Drunken cunts
>Welsh
Absolutely nothing of value there
>Scottish
Drunken cunts with great banter and shite accents
>Irish
Not british.

Originally from a touristy part of Spain

You wish

Well you could go to the Germans, though you might get shared :^)

Why are Poles the most butthurt posters?

because we're all homos and fuck each other in the ass

It's just one guy whose got an axe to grind, I wouldn't give it much thought

Why don't you "Polish" my toilet

If you Poles hate us so much then stop coming here. All you do is drive crime and prices up, but lower wages for the British worker. You're a parasite - and that's that; no alternative opinions can change that, subhuman.

reminder that Polish prostitutes are the second cheapest in Britain after Romanians

they only know wales exists because our soccer team has had friendlies with them. Rest is p good I guess, though they'll call the British isles England regardless. Same with Netherlands=Holland thing.

with pleasure my albion master please let me suck your dick

Yeah, it's because going on holiday in the EU is cheap, so loads of chavs and degenerates go there. In short, you get our scum - sorry.

>Refined

Is Pepe taking that gun to the surrender bin?

>chavs going to Finland
I thought they went to Spain for cheap drinks and the Netherlands because DUDE WEED

>What do the people of your country think of the British? (English, Welsh, Scottish and Irish)
friendly people although is our historical enemy

>Irish
u wot m8

Nobody cares.

Or the retard who think that a muslim mayor could be great.

Northern Spain detected

No such thing as Britain, in Israel it's all "England"

Jeremy Kyle Show is comfy as fuck with a cup of tea and a croissant.

Good lad

>Welsh and Irish

Bro tier, based.

>Scotish

Neutral.

>English

Piratas de mierda tier

Do you not realise that everything that "England" has done to Argentina was Britain? So that means all of those countries

Read ITT please dumbass, he's asking for my opinion with those people..
Also...

The welsh immigrants make us gain Cwm Hyfryd voting to stay being argentinians when Chile claimed the valley.

And the irish are bro tier, because they hate you.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XDgO6NIXe0A

>dumping tea in the harbour

Literally this was stupid. Indeed Bostonian civilians and other colonials had legitimate anger however they literally fell prey to manipulation into mob anger for the purpose of tea smugglers who didn't like their smuggling profits being dented. The tax itself was wrong but the tea was cheaper and the smugglers didn't like it

>English
mixed bunch, most of them are bro-tier but way too obsessed with povertyball and can't handle the sun out here. Also I truly despise their upper class.
>Welsh
?
>Scottish
dour and miserable, but also generally funny and endearing
>Irish
drunkards

Thats funny because it's Poles that are currently running huge drug gangs in hull to the point of murdering each other in tracksuits and raising crime in cities such as Hull. Literally a guy was stabbed at the top of the street in what may have been gang related. I don't see Brits moving to Poland doing the same. At most its drunken chavs pissing on memorials who get just as lambasted by the public here as they did in Poland

Irish and Scottish people are great people

Inb4 muh heritage

We are amused by their accents.

>give up an empire to save poles
>100 years later they call you perfidious and treacherous

WOW

>English

Nice witchhouse and tv-series, but English now everywhere and it's kinda boring.

>Scottish

Language (germanic) is good, sounds a lot more brutal than English

>Welsh

Great Flag and Language.

>Irish

Don't know a much about them

We think you should vote leave. Regardless of what Obama says.

You made anglocanada, the worst country ever.

How fuck you can go to university only three years. It's shit-tier """education""' in Russia.

I was going from 2009 to 2014.

quality not quantity

Witch house?

It's meme music like vapourwave or future-funk

Drunk, loud, retarded, aggressive.

The niggers of Europe.

Rednecks laugh at how proper they are, stereotyping them as bug pussies (because of appeasement during WWII and losing their empire, although most rednecks don't even know what either of those things were).

Young edgy people like tumblrinas and redditors will talk about how much they love the UK and their funny accents because "my favorite YouTuber lives there" or "dude I read on reddit that houses are free in the UK", or of course the general "fuck my country, I hate the USA!"

College aged kids who are somewhat knowledgable probably don't really care about it, maybe a bit of solidarity with them due to close ties.

Business aged people (adults) tend to see the British as our best bros, ever since 1815 we've gotten along pretty well and kept the English language dominant.

Me personally, I loved the Empire and it's sad that it's gone. I feel like the British used to be a proud people but now they're going to Hell with these dyed-hair SJWs asking for as many Pakis as they can stuff in their fannies. Despite that, I still feel like Britain is a close friend of my country and if I met a typical British gent in my life I'd probably be glad to have a drink with him.

I love the British
Most people here only like your tourist money tho

Bunch of poofters and shit at cricket.

I like the UK, you should've never cut the yanks loose though. Should've put them in their place after Boston, see what we got now?

This.

>brits in charge of American history
No thanks Nigel, we'll maintain our own narrative.

Wow I thought you were joking

>Irish

I'm also from Western France and I don't think I like them more than Easterners

>Historically we've been more partial to the French

?

French lad on vacation here

I and many other French people love Britain

>Brits
perfidious islekikes, karmically cucked at the moment
>Scots and Irish
violent drunkards bullied by brits, they have nice music and landscapes and folklore an shiet
>Welsh
sheeplovers with the most radicool flag in Europe
>sold us to Stalin
>by some miracle, we still exist as a nation
>LMAO WE SAVED YOU BRO XD
I want this meme to die

Most of this I accept but
>uptight, sexually repressed know-it-alls
projecting much?