What's your IQ Sup Forums?

What's your IQ Sup Forums?

I'm the smartest person alive, it's just that I'm a lazy underperformer and misunderstood

Wow me too, wanna fug? :DD

Where can i measure it?

The data for the Italian regions was based on PISA scores, which is retarded of course because education ≠ intelligence

that proves that we venetians are smarter than it*lians

>Portugal

/Sup Forums

Above average.

Now, look at these wolves!

66 dubz iq

Dumbtugal

119 according to an online test

>STUPIDugal

49 according to my psychiatrist but an online test said I had 173

I did an online test on the Mensa website andd I got 134, I received signing privilege to the forum. I also did the Einstein tests when I was 14yo, apparently only 2% can do it

Never had an IQ test.

Had it tested when I was 6.

Got about 116 iirc.

Done online mensa tests don't know how much they're reliable.

Anyway 117 according to those.

i honestly never was patient enough to do one of those long as shit online tests

>Dumbtugal
>Dumbania
>Saudi Dumbrabia
>Dumbmenistan

>>Dumbmenistan
Good thing you mentioned the UK

146 on an online test

awoo~

143 according to a psychiatrist, but I'm lazy and spend my whole day here instead of being productive.

>Captcha - wtf

>no wolves in Hungary

So much for the Turanian bullshit.

What is IQ?

>Lazy but smart

Kys.

>Italy and Spain are devided into regions.
Inconsistent map.

probably below average

i did one online from mensa while very hangover and puking in the morning lol and got 130

122 but I am unmedicated right now so I am borderline retarded 50% of the time.

This. My mommy told me that I'm the smartest person she ever met and I could achieve anything I wanted if only I tried. How could my mom be wrong? Don't worry, our time will come!

120 or so.

According to my highschool test result i'm among the 500 best out of 500.000

lmao dumbtugal
i feel kinda bad for my country, but yeah, i agree

Why you gotta be so rude?

you do realize that's a fake map right or is this just b8

In other words, borderline retarded.

Dunno pham

It was 120 when I was 15 but I don't know now, probably lower.

sometimes 80
sometimes 120
it's unstable

considering 100 is the average IQ for whites, no.

But what you said is retarded, I'll give you that.

>retards think the first iq test on google is there because it's accurate

Anything under 120 is retardism, and means you will do nothing of importance your entire life.

the one i did was from mensa norway so i think it's accurate. with a std of 15 and got 130 while sick as fuck i think its safe to assume i'm a genious lol

yea I know it's fake otherwise I wouldn't say "I agree". just saying that its sad how it says that our IQ is low.
at the same time I have to agree, our people isn't exactly the brightest. But at least we have fernando mendes

>Anything under 120 is retardism

> and means you will do nothing of importance your entire life.

Yeah probably but that doesn't mean you're retarded

>no wolves in Hungary
what?

>fernando mendes
I liek mémés on fb hsha

>with a std of 15

wtf it's fucking huge

those fb memes will be our fkn demise

wolves live in forests, not on the plains

>Being a literal nobody
>Not equivalent to being retarded

Friuli stronk

Kek 49

I'm pretty sure steppe wolves are a thing

Like 99% of the people

Are you fucking retarded, a standard deviation of a 15 is massive. It's the difference between an idiot and smarter than average

My IQ has been measured by a clinical psychologist at a national institution as being aharmonic, meaning that I'm a moron in some respects and pretty good in others. He said that he could not give me a definite score.

When socializing, I'd say I can get along with anyone in the 85 - 115 range, while people smarter than that tend to come to hate me with a passion.

No, not really the same, retards can't look for themselves and are barely conscious of themselves.

A man with a 117 has to look for himself and can reflect on the fact that he'll never be great at anything intellectually wise, especially science and mathematics.

So you're essentially saying it's worse than being retarded then, since you can actually reflect on the fact that you aren't smart enough.

I guess you showed me.

>standard deviation of a 15 is massive

lol i thought it was normal... then i really am a fucking genious kek google mensa norge iq test

yeah we have to stop

117 is pretty high, high enough to be great at science and mathematics. Maths is in fact a lot of practice, unless you're retarded you CAN be great at it. (By retarded I mean IQ below 90, and even then it's possible). You'll just never be the new Einstein, but you can be great at it.

Yes.

>genious

I'm starting to doubt that

prolly cuz you're annoying

>standard deviation of a 15 is massive
>then i really am a fucking genious

no idea but it is high enough to have made school incredibly easy for me, and i'm also good at my job

i would guess it's like 115-125

I scored 128, was tested by a psychiatrist. But also alongside high IQ I was also diagnosed with depression and anxiety. That was back in high school, maybe my IQ has deteriorated by now? I used to read a lot of shit on the side, mainly philosophy. I wouldn't say it was because I was a pretentious edgy teenager but because I was actually interested in it.

I was tested and got 104.
I was in the 90 something percentile for verbal comprehension.
The memory part where you had to repeat numbers back and in different orders sometimes fucked me over because I have a shit short term memory.

:))))))))))

seriously what does it mean? it said that i was very smart at the end lol

If you don't know what standard deviation is you're likely underage

I'm 51

>muh greatness

I come from a family of menial workers of various descriptions. Like several generations of my ancestors, I have a roughly average IQ, and for several years I used to beat myself over the head for these same reasons -not being good enough and being doomed to oblivion and so on. But upon connecting with my extended family more, I came to realize that what I was wishing for was to deny my social background and outdo everyone in my family in living memory, and the reason for this was clearly some insecurity in my identity as a proletarian descended from a long line of peasants. And indeed, I am physically weak and incapable of performing the kind of work that my family has always done, so I developed these delusions of grandeur.

My moral is that average people do not care that they are insignificant and that their life's work amounts to nothing, because they are equally suited to their job and their family and social life, all of which both fills their time and gives them a sense of autonomy. Only a person who does not fit into a social class (a lumpenproletarian) can be so neurotic and dissociated with their hereditary and personal history as to dream of 'greatness'.

"The Standard Deviation is a measure of how spread out numbers are" so having a std of 15 points means your IQ could range between lets say 100 and 85

Yes, so you're proving my point.

79iq :DDDD

that would be extremely unlikely, or 0,1% likely to be acurate.

REAL VERSION

I took the mensa test once. I guess this is a good score but only over-compensating pretentious jackasses really care about their IQs

red

fake

I'm 138 and have been tested properly -- not an "online" one.

I'd trade IQ for better mental health. I have tourettes, depression, OCD.

I'm a NEET, socially awkward, autistic and I'm anxious with groups, new people and in new places.

verified by a psychologist

it's a racist meme

>muh mental health
>meme illnesses
get back to me when you start seeing Jesus in the toilet faggot

Never change

Over 130, was too lazy to complete test.

My IQ is 70 + the last 2 digits of this post

Seriously though, it's probably average. I'm almost certain that if I got it measured then it'd depress the hell out of me, so I don't want to know.

itt: retarded neckbeards

/thread

Most steppe wolves live in wooded areas of the Caspian steppes.
Jackals and Coyotes live on the plains and prairie.

You posted the edited version of the image OP, here's the real one.