>2017
>paying $3000 for a computer from 2013

Other urls found in this thread:

gfxbench.com/compare.jsp?benchmark=gfx40&did1=21099874&os1=OS X&api1=gl&hwtype1=dGPU&hwname1=AMD FirePro D500&did2=23678944&os2=Linux&api2=gl&hwtype2=dGPU&hwname2=NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You are paying for OS instead the hardware.

the specs aren't even bad

But you can install OS X on any hardware? As long as it's not new.

They updated it.

By your logic, PCs are computers from 1984.

Stay mad Pajeet!

They're releasing a modular one next year

they announced they're making a new one anyway

a fucking SHIT OS at that

no thank you

Are you retarded? All they did was reduce their markup on the same components from 400% to 300%. This is still an E5-1620 from 4 years ago and a low-end desktop gpu branded as a "workstation gpu" that's slower than a laptop gpu.

>gfxbench.com/compare.jsp?benchmark=gfx40&did1=21099874&os1=OS X&api1=gl&hwtype1=dGPU&hwname1=AMD FirePro D500&did2=23678944&os2=Linux&api2=gl&hwtype2=dGPU&hwname2=NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980M

they updated CPUs and GPUs to current ones. These are not gaymer CPUs you stupid idiot. They're floating point for CAD and 3D modeling work.

Yeah. And that's why pretty much everyone has switched to hackintosh now.

The Mac Retro here is worthless.

>they updated CPUs and GPUs to current ones
Ok, find me an 8 core xeon at 3.0ghz that isn't 4 years old. Also, find any evidence that AMD has released an updated version of that gpu without changing its name. I'll wait.

damn you guys are really upset with today's announcement eh? try finding something productive to be obsessed over besides a company that sells computers you don't like.

keep saying it, that'll make it true
meanwhile every dev in the world happily types away on their macbook pros.

You could also just pirate the OS and get it for free

Yup, hackintosh is fucking dope, it's like what Linux users want Linux to be.

So it's just a command line, no DE at all?
That's what real Linux users want

>2 extra cores and another 6GB of video memory is an extra $1000
Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Do you remember the 2013 MBP's? They wanted an extra 250 dollars for a 100mhz overclock of the same processor

My shitty 3gb GTX 1060 outperforms this garbage in every way, yes even for CAD and 3d modeling work.

>unironically responging to apple shills

Hahaha. Fucking iCucks.

>4gb ram
>100 dollars
was this before or after they started soldering the ram?

meant to reply to

Same with windows but anyone that sells new laptops still charges you $50-100 for it.

In my country Mac is so expensive that the cheapest new MacBook Pro is literally 2x as expensive as a 16gb xps 15

What country is that?

In australia Macs aren't cheap but anything else worth buying is disgustingly overpriced to the point that it makes buying a mac seem sensible.

256 GB of storage is terrible for $3,000.

>tfw using a 5 year old MacBook and I have double the storage because I can actually upgrade this