Which ethnicitys does your country hate?

which ethnicitys does your country hate?

the irish genrally dont like
>british
>polish
>africans

muslims 2bh
other than that not a lot
older people dont like chinese and russians
being isolated is so much fun.

Pretty much anything that doesn't speak English

New Zealanders are passive aggressive as fuck though so nothing will ever come of that hate and they'll be polite in public

Spanish people usually hate Frenchies and brits.

I'm personally cool with brits, though I can see why the hate for the coked up drunk neds that swarm us in the summer.

Fuck the french though

wogs lebs and abos

>Fuck the french though
words to live by

Arabs
Africans
Americans

The question is who don't we hate.

I guess we don't really have any beef with Asians, so they're alright....

Drunk americans
People from Nicaragua
And indigenous people when they come to the capital or expensive places

spot on

not a big fan of the french either

Americans
Arabs
Arrogant Frenchs
Angryphones
Unilingual English Canadians

Everyone who isn't African or Bolivian I think are welcomed ate least for the majority.

Mainland Chinese (we can tell by their cotton-mouth accents)
Indonesians and Flips, or other SE Asians if we can't tell them apart but we generally accept Thais and Viets
love-hate with white people, so many younger people have a light-skin fetish but also loads of people think they're all sex monsters

There are black people in Ireland?

>
We don't like Bolivians and Peruvians

Arabs get some shit.
First generation immigrants get hazed a bit.
Blacks are usually looked down upon but if they aren't nigger tier than they are accepted

Argies?

Your president is literally black

Italians

Friendly banter in sports. Only the incult, stupidly crazy about football hate argies.

As an American who travels between our countries for business on a monthly basis i can assure you most Canadians have no issue with us Americans and I've been to most provinces east and west just not extreme north, even drove through the Yukon

this desu

>Mainland Chinese (we can tell by their cotton-mouth accents)
>implying there's one mainland accent
>implying Taiwanese people don't sound exactly the same as people from Fujian
>implying that you don't even more gay and effeminate than mainlanders
你还是回国吧 大卫

Niggers
Sandniggers
Russians

These
>negritos (pygmies)
>moros (muslims)

Fujianese don't visit Taiwan that often, and the population isn't that much compared to the non-Min population anyway
most visitors come from the northeast coast, especially Mandarin and Wu speaking areas with cotton-mouth accents

Mandarin is not my first language, obviously, so I don't really care what you think of various accents. I think Beijing Mandarin has a rich but thick sound to it, and it's obnoxious to listen to when spoken quickly, though it tends to be more poetic at a slower rate. Taiwanese Mandarin is much more lazy, but it has a lighter tongue sound and thus is more distinct at higher speeds.

they just sorta showed up in the 90s.
most of us though god was punishing us by sending demons to pillage our land, turns out we were right.

甘你咧讲恁母语是台语无?我才无相信

serbs and gypsies

i'll take three portions of chicken balls, one dry chilli chicken, three portions of chips, sweat shreaded chicken and two cokes and a fanta

do the prawn crackers come free?

we like everyone 2bh

my first language is English. my Taiwanese is not very good. also my simplified has gone to shit since I haven't studied it in years.

also one order of sweet sour ribs pls

Die Juden mein Kamerad

But you don't have any immigration or colony history and where worse off then most of western europe? So why would black people emmigrate to ireland? Also did they came for work and if yes which Kind of work?

In the US it's only socially acceptable to be prejudiced against Russians, Muslims, Germans, and the French

What do Brits/Irish think about us Jerrys? Figure there might be some war-related animosity 2bh

He said if they aren't nigger-tier they are accepted which is correct. Obama acts whiter than half of white people, and isn't particularly dark so he is fine despite his extremely mediocre presidency,

Generally English, Scots, Paddys, scum from south wales, Polish, Hungarians any foreign migrant rally, Blacks, Asians and people form a few towns over. They all get a bad reception

>Germans

Wat
When I was in the Midwest and on the West Coast, I was treated better after mentioning my nationality

honestly, africans do pretty well here. most start buisnesses and tend to be sound. the only problem i have is when they become taxi drivers. their cabs smell like they just sacrificed a chicken and unless they're driving a truck mounted with a 50.cal on their way to murder some tutsi, they have no iead where they are going

you guys are alright. thanks for hitler

>british
>jewish
>spaniards

So where does all the dislike come from? Also for the polish since those are most often hard working people. I would think that there would be more discontempt for travellers

in ireland we heve white ghettos, so when forginers come and get gobs its pisses off the plebs