Post your speeds

Post your speeds

lmfao

lmafo

Where can I meet single Muslim women in Fremont CA?

I bet she has an explosive personality.

Jej, D-deported

lel

Fuck, my sides

>tfw no 3d megumin

>TWC is now Spectrum
im paying for 50 mbps and these cucks can't even do that

>Fremont CA
I'll cut your throat Lucas

Old modem or router? I never had that issue with Spectrum. I had 50 mbps and it would sometimes go over. Their upload speeds are shit for 50/10 plan.

unreliable 10Mbps UL/DL for $5. next month is gonna be around ~$10

GTFO SOROS

Call them and threaten to cancel if your speeds aren't fixed.

Are you using a direct ethernet connection to the modem? I'm getting 115Mbit up 12 down

Fucking kek, use ublock origin man

> single muslim women
is gonna have a fieldday with this image

>mfw the government comes up with a nice plan to rollout fibre to every house
>mfw they lose the next election and the new guys decide to say fuck that plan and go with some already outdated shit that will be decades old by the time it's actually implemented
>meanwhile the current infrastructure is eating major shit because one company owns all the phone lines while every other company has to rent copper from them and the people who own the lines are stupid fuckwits who dont maintain their shit
at least i can shitpost

I love you Australia.

I was honestly surprised the NBN mess didn't get more people active in the previous election.

Pretty much everyone who has experience dealing with FTTN vs FTTP would have told you the new plan was going to be total dog shit.

Even ignoring the total lack of environmental concern from the current leadership, i'd have voted against them purely on the NBN nonsense.

You just wanted to post the Muslim ladies