Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums

I run a web development consulting firm. Both of our front end devs are unavailable for a new project so I'm looking to outsource the labor. What's the best country to look into? Looking for some optimization between hourly price and quality of work. Note that we should be able to do code review daily.

Other urls found in this thread:

htmlburger.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fucking kike

I don't know what you take issue with

Is this a troll thread or did you seriously think this would be a good place to ask this?

So many posters appear to have problems with "pajeets" I just expected they might have opinions on countries with programmers they do respect. Perhaps that was not a fair assumption.

How about you hire someone from your own country you piece of shit? You deserve execution

Real answer: Eastern europe

Good question. In my experience Americans are unwilling to:
1. accept a contract with such short notice
3. do this type of PSD -> HTML grunt work

In addition they require hand holding and ridiculous amounts of praise and courting. It's something I am willing to do when I need to hire a full time (we have many domestic employees) but when there is a crunch I'm willing to look outside of this continent for help.

We used to have a Russian guy called Nikolay who would fill in when we couldn't handle the workload. Delightful. He wasn't even so much cheaper than a full time employee.

The answer is still India. Just don't get jewed. There are good Indian firms and really shitty ones.

It's like buying a gun from a Syrian gunmarket, if you don't know your shit then you're gonna go home with a BB gun. Do your research.

Other options are Eastern Europe (but communication is a real problem) and Phillipines (but they're retarded as a race). Indian people may have an accent and certain "Indianisms" but they still speak and write pretty gud English, you can't say that about any other 3rd world country.

thank you. I have a few im in contact with right now. I'll try to find connections of mine that can vouch in some way for their work.

This. Better english and skills than Indians and no fucked up culture.

Russia is the best country to outsource this kind of work to.

Instead of being a kike and outsourcing you could just hire someone from your own country.

Bulgaria, look into HTMLBurger: htmlburger.com/

- baltic states
- eastern europe
- phillipines
- indonesia
- thailand
in that order

I'll do it fag. My rate is 50USD per hour.

I'll do it.

t. Front end dev with 6 years doing JS and PSD to HTML stuff.

what the fuck do you know about the culture fuckass?? your own country isnt yours, its natives who you stole it from and consider it yours.. and before you had to deal with your own shit within, some fucked up accented europeans were the first to walk the land..you fucking talk about culture?? your worth being on facebook ! fuck off from here and go learn some History! spend time there before talking culture

thanks bud.. but no thanks! you're better flipping burgers worth :D

Ukraine/Russia if you want a non-meme answer

China is acceptable too

>being this triggered
sorry but most people consider shitting in streets to be a shitty culture.

Is his company too poor to afford proper monitor stands?

Are you saying India's caste system is good?

With the prices books go for these days, that stack of books is probably more expensive than a comparable monitor stand.

ganges river, indian "culture" includes
>drink, bath in the filthiest river used as sewage drain for the filthiest cities on the planet
>by the fucking millions
>on a yearly basis
they're trying to breed diseases that'll kill us all, but eh, who cares right, cheap labor!

ukrainians are really strapped for cash right about now. they will bend over backwards to get your business because russia is cucking them

>code review daily
Do other programmers really agree to this?

google up the meaning of the word Culture.. what you're talking about is Choice, and Practice.. google up indian culture and you'll know what i mean. really want to know the history behind why a bride carry's a bouquet of flowers?? that is culture fucket!

did you take this photo? or just google it up? take a look for yourself.. no one bathes in the river. they do have bathrooms, probably more spacious than your own house. guess what, they got bath tubs too.. steam sauna spas, whatever the clean person needs! google up the shit in the country you live in for a change!! oh yes cheap.. but in existance since much before the bible too!! thats called Rich!

even people from India itself would not like this.. but what can you say.. one of the things that a person can tolerate of themselves and not others, is the smell of their shit!!

We have 2 developers from Pakistan that have helped out our company in a tight spot. One of my co-workers (white) actually knew them from school (they went to school in the USA) so they were "well vetted" in a sense.

it literally means anything that is done that is outside of necessity
shitting in the street is not a necessity you retarded fuck.

go search about the ganges river yourself, i highly doubt countless witnesses (who were from india and have told me about this shit) and the countless footage of this shit happening, is all false.

why are you trying to defend millions of sacks of shit who willfully drink and bath in the same sewage they shit and piss and dump dead bodies in by the hundreds...?
there's a reason most indians with money move as far away from that shithole of a country as they possibly can. you should hear how northern indians talk about their southern peers

I meant work culture- no professional pride, not admitting mistakes, learning to pass interviews /exams instead actual of for actual knowledge.

First I bang the drum

- israel has bad ass coders but idk about their pricing
- china has some of the top students as well
- russia, i'm not sure

Seconded. As far as I've seen they are highly skilled too